Start by marking “If You Run From Me (Winterfield, #4)” as Want to Read:
If You Run From Me (Winterfield, #4)

If You Run From Me (Winterfield #4)

When a stalker targets Grady Marlow, it will take the combined efforts of his father, Leland, private detective Megan Arthur, and perhaps Leland's missing partner, Randolph, to stop a mad man from killing again.

Grady Marlow and his father, Leland, pediatric doctors, seem to have it all, despite the fact that Randolph Marlow, Leland's partner and Grady's other father, has v
Published May 11th 2013 by Silver Publishing

To ask other readers questions about If You Run From Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about If You Run From Me

multitaskingmomma
Written in the style of Hemmingway's The Killers, If You Run From Me may be short and incomplete but is complete and totally satisfying.

If You Run From Me book 4 of the Winterfield Series, we see Grady Marlow, with the combined efforts of his father, Leland, private detective Megan Arthur, and perhaps Leland's missing partner, Randolph, to stop a mad man from killing again.

Pixie Mmgoodbookreviews
3 1/2 Hearts

Review written for MM Good Book Reviews

Randolph fled from the man he loves when an old adversary crawled out of the woodwork, thinking that if he disappeared his husband and son would be safe. Now, two years later, his adversary has upped his game and is targeting Leland and Grady as a way to get Randolph back to the city. Leland and Grady have continued with their lives’ in Randolph’s absence, their doctors practice is flourishing, and then the
Cathy Brockman
May 27, 2013 Cathy Brockman rated it really liked it
Randolph left his partner and son for their own protection two years ago. Now the person after him has decided to use his family to get him to come back. Leland thinks Randolph stopped loving him and left for someone else but didn’t tell this to Grady.
I love Edward Kendrick and all his stories. This one didn’t disappoint. The characters are very likeable and the storyline was exciting and suspenseful. My only trouble was it was a bit too short. I would have liked to seen a bit more action once
Natalija
Jan 09, 2014 Natalija rated it liked it
Shelves: mm
One thing I love about this author is that his books are complex yet easy to read, and this fourth installment in the Winterfield series was no exception. The writing kept me turning pages and I didn't want to put the book down.

As far as characters go, we got two couples instead of one, but since romance wasn't the main focus of the plot, it didn't overshadow the mystery.

On the negative side, I still can't get over what happened to Jeremy, and unfortunately, it did detract from my overall enjo
Zidarsk8
Zidarsk8 rated it liked it
Feb 18, 2014
Scotty
Scotty rated it liked it
May 14, 2013
Donna
Donna rated it really liked it
Sep 27, 2014
Alyssa Maxwell
Alyssa Maxwell rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2013
Lesanime
Lesanime rated it it was ok
Sep 25, 2013
Malachi
Malachi rated it really liked it
Dec 09, 2013
Gigi
Gigi added it
May 11, 2013
NancyM
NancyM added it
May 11, 2013
Morgana
Morgana marked it as to-read
May 12, 2013
Nic
Nic marked it as to-read
May 14, 2013
Andrea
Andrea marked it as to-read
May 19, 2013
Peggy
Peggy added it
Feb 08, 2015
Shari
Shari marked it as to-read
May 18, 2016
Sam
Sam added it
Jul 10, 2013
Lucia
Lucia marked it as to-read
Aug 01, 2013
Patty
Patty marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2013
Paul Wright
Paul Wright marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2013
ElaineY
ElaineY marked it as to-read
Sep 07, 2013
Chad
Chad marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2013
Dena
Dena marked it as to-read
Sep 26, 2013
Steph
Steph marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2013
Sarah marked it as to-read
Oct 19, 2013
Helle
Helle marked it as to-read
Nov 29, 2013
Carylory becker
Carylory becker marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2014
Gianna
Gianna marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2014
Joanne
Joanne marked it as to-read
Feb 15, 2014
May 12, 2014
Hpstrangelove
Hpstrangelove marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Born and bred Cleveland, I earned a degree in technical theater, later switched to costuming, and headed to NYC. Finally seeing the futility of trying to become rich and famous in the Big Apple, I joined VISTA, ending up in Chicago for three years. Then it was on to Denver where I put down roots and worked as a costume designer until just recently.

I began writing five years ago after joining an o
More about Edward Kendrick...

Winterfield (6 books)
  • Eye of the Beholder (Winterfield, #1)
  • Someone to Watch Over Me (Winterfield, #2)
  • Missing, Presumed... (Winterfield, #3)
  • Hostages (Winterfield, #5)
  • Trust (Winterfield, #6)