Start by marking “Siberius” as Want to Read:
Siberius

Siberius

"It's 1948, World War II has ended, and the Cold War is about to begin. Chased by the relentless Soviet Red Army, American operative Nicholas Somerset forges an unlikely alliance with Russian biologist Talia Markovitch as they run for their lives across hostile Siberia. But in the deepest reaches of the snowy taiga, the endless forest bordering the Arctic, another, ancient ...more
Published November 18th 2013

To ask other readers questions about Siberius, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Siberius

Daniel Lawson
Nov 16, 2014 Daniel Lawson rated it it was amazing
A great read

This is one of the most fun books I've read in a while. Despite this book being in action orientated book had really really good character development. The author did a very good job developing characters as well as the antagonist of this book . The Soviet troops and the sabertooth cats presented interesting antagonist towards the main characters . This is easily the best book I've ever read with the sabertooth cats were a antagonist. I hope that someday in the future that this book
Dave Edlund
May 18, 2015 Dave Edlund rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed Siberius a lot. The plot was refreshing and engaging; it moved quickly and the scenes were vividly described. I felt as if I were in Siberia, pushing through knee-deep snow as I tried to evade Russian soldiers and man-eating cats. The characters are well developed, and fit well with the time frame--1948. My only disappointment was the ending; it was a bit of a let down. Still, I highly recommend this book.
Elizabeth Pruett
Nov 11, 2014 Elizabeth Pruett rated it really liked it
Very good.

while I really enjoyed reading this, at times the story became a little slow. But after a page or two it picked up again. What I liked most was that this story could be based on fact. It's not, but who knows what lies hidden in the depths of Siberia. This really is a good book and well worth reading.Makes you think...what if ???
TienvoorNegen
Feb 28, 2015 TienvoorNegen rated it liked it
Frozen taiga (yep, Russia again),just after World War 2. Warmblooded ehhh.. o no, I couldn't tell you. I promised.

A fun book to read, uncomplicated and with a nice pace. This book read like an action movie, and though it was thrilling it was never so scary that I threw the book across the room.
I enjoyed reading this!
Susan
May 30, 2016 Susan rated it it was amazing
This is a page turner! A book set within the confines of steep historical and geographical accuracy while at the same time delivering a nail biting "monster" experience. It will leave you wanting more.
Scott
Scott rated it really liked it
Aug 12, 2016
Smokey
Smokey rated it really liked it
Oct 16, 2016
Martin Cartier
Martin Cartier rated it it was amazing
Jul 01, 2014
William K Karns
William K Karns rated it did not like it
Feb 24, 2016
patrickel
patrickel rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2016
Lisa J DeMott
Lisa J DeMott rated it it was amazing
Jun 10, 2014
Gypsy
Gypsy rated it liked it
Nov 01, 2015
Tim Frost
Tim Frost rated it it was amazing
Sep 08, 2014
Roger E Cummings
Roger E Cummings rated it liked it
Aug 23, 2014
Robert Thurlow
Robert Thurlow rated it really liked it
Dec 24, 2014
DAVID JAYCOX
DAVID JAYCOX rated it it was amazing
Dec 05, 2014
Stephen Thompson
Stephen Thompson rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2014
Eric
Eric rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2015
john f hiester
john f hiester rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2013
Thom Seeber
Thom Seeber rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2015
Amber Coombes-davis
Amber Coombes-davis rated it liked it
Oct 03, 2014
Greg Noneman
Greg Noneman rated it really liked it
Mar 13, 2015
Andrew
Andrew marked it as to-read
May 08, 2013
Sheila
Sheila marked it as to-read
May 10, 2013
Angi
Angi marked it as to-read
Mar 11, 2015
Gene McAndrews
Gene McAndrews marked it as to-read
May 20, 2015
Rick Neighbors
Rick Neighbors is currently reading it
Aug 29, 2015
Michael Shulman
Michael Shulman marked it as to-read
Sep 19, 2015