Start by marking “Dream Wedding: Dream Bride\Dream Groom” as Want to Read:
Dream Wedding: Dream Bride\Dream Groom

Dream Wedding: Dream Bride\Dream Groom

New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery brings her trademark wit and sparkle to these two classic tales of dreams come true…

Dream Bride

Published November 26th 2013 by Harlequin HQN (first published November 1st 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Dream Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dream Wedding

Dee
Two-haiku review:

Two stories in one
Sisters with magic nightgown
Both find their true loves

Republished stories
But cell phones, not that dated
Enjoyed both of them
Nova
May 06, 2015 Nova rated it really liked it
Shelves: susan-mallery
This is a 2 story book from Susan Mallery.

The family legend has it that when a female of the Bradley family wears a soft lace "magic" nightgown on the night of their 25th birhtday, she will dream of the man of her destiny. The nightgown was given to a young woman several centuries ago by a gypsy she had saved from certain death.

Dream Bride is the first story in the book.
It is the story of Chloe and Arizona.
Chloe wears the nightgown and has a dream about a handsome stranger. He is everything she
Captmashpea
Nov 25, 2015 Captmashpea rated it really liked it
The first story was really cute although I really I can't stand the character of the indecisive and like unbeliever. If facts slap you in the face you should believe them. overall enjoyed the book although Arizona is a stupid name.

I really like the second story it was I like that she was a preschool teacher because I'm a preschool teacher as part of the job that you kind of defend your job even though it's super important and if you love it you love it. I really enjoyed her character in the firs
Julia Brumfield
Jul 23, 2015 Julia Brumfield rated it really liked it
A book that includes two actual books reprinted so the stories of two sisters can be read back-to-back. I always love these types of books since you don't have to go scrounging or pulling out your wallet to find the next in the series. Basically my scoring for these individually are:

Dream Bride: 5 Stars
Dream Groom: 4 Stars

The stories were well-written and the reading easy to follow along without any main lapses. The only main difference I found in the stories was the fact that "Dream Groom"
Judy Goodnight
(Dream Bride reviewed separately)

Return of the magical nightgown that reveals your destined true love in your dreams. In Dream Bride, the wearing of the nightgown comes first in the story. In Dream Groom, it comes as the ending for adopted Bradley daughter, Cassie, just six months younger than Chloe. Cassie believes in the nightgown's magic but worries that it won't work for her since she's not a true Bradley.

Cassie comes to the rescue of businessman Ryan Lawford who has been left with the care
Barb
Jul 14, 2015 Barb rated it it was amazing
Dream Bride
According to family legend, Chloe Wright is destined to dream of her future groom on her twenty-fifth birthday. Chloe doesn't believe in fate, so she's shocked to find her path crossing with a handsome stranger. Arizona Smith is everything Chloe has ever wanted in a man. But she's not about to fall in love, especially since Arizona never settles anywhere for long. Still, his electrifying kisses and irresistible charm have Chloe suddenly wondering if there's something to that legend af
Eileen
Jun 22, 2016 Eileen rated it it was ok
The first book barely held my attention and I only finished it because I made myself. The second book, well, I skipped to the end. I might have missed something great, but after the first book, I couldn't even think about getting into the second.

Normally I love Susan Mallery books and read them as soon as I can get my hands on them, so this is not the norm.
Tawnya
Dec 08, 2013 Tawnya rated it really liked it
Dream Bride:I believe this was the first Susan Mallery book I've read that seemed to start out slow, in my opinion at least. Although like any great Mallery book, Dream Bride drew me in and kept me turning the pages. Who needs sleep?
Arizona was a man determined to stay single because of the way the men in his family behaved towards family and responsibilities. Chloe didn't want to believe in the magic of the nightgown she had to wear the night of her 25th birthday. Together they learned to beli
Princess Thuy
Oct 17, 2014 Princess Thuy rated it really liked it
Two full length novels in one book. Loved it! Both stories were sweet and heart warming. Both made me cry and I just love stories that pull so hard at my heartstrings that they bring me to tears. Sometimes you just need a good cry with a happily ever after at the end.
Laura Cromwell
Jun 29, 2014 Laura Cromwell rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Lovely stories....

Looking for a quick, fun weekend read, I stumbled across this and couldn't be happier that I did. Delightful stories with wonderful characters. Great for a summer weekend.
Nancy Brooks
Sep 17, 2014 Nancy Brooks rated it liked it
These two books in one volume are the stories of two sisters. The family tradition is that a "magic nightgown" will cause the women in the family to dream of their future husband.
Dream Bride was a slow starter; Dream Groom a slow finisher.
I liked both stories but like Mallery's later books much more.
Marijayne Stegman
Another great set of stories from Susan Mallery. Fun premise of the nightgown worn on the 25th birthday. Two very different sisters but both find the love that is right for them.
Teresa Whitehead
Jul 17, 2015 Teresa Whitehead rated it it was amazing
Loved the stories of Chloe and Cassie. The romanticism was awesome with the history of the nightgown. Shows that true love is worth waiting for and if patient, will find you. Susan Mallery delivered again.
Moira
Jan 01, 2014 Moira rated it really liked it
Another couple of great stories by Susan Mallery. I enjoyed Arizona and Chloe's story because it showed the triumph of true love for 2 non-believer's. Both the main characters have focused on their careers thinking that was all they needed in life.

It was funny to see the magic nightgown not appear until the end of Cassie's story. You actually believe that the dream did not show Ryan at all and it was funny to think of who did appear to her. A quirky ending but perfect for the story.
Amber
Dream Bride: AAAAAAANGST. But I liked it.
Dream Groom: OMG HE'S SUCH AN IDIOT AND IT CRACKS ME THE FUCK UP.
Recommend.
Joyce
Feb 08, 2014 Joyce rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Susan Mallery. This had it all- love , romance, and a magic nightgown. Loved it. Two books in one. What could be better than this!
Jessica
Mar 06, 2016 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I never wanted to put this book down. I loved that it was two stories in one, because I wouldn't have wanted to wait to get the second after finishing the first.
Bethany
Jul 30, 2014 Bethany rated it it was ok
Didn't really care for this one which is disappointing since I am a big fan of this author.
Tiffany
Feb 18, 2014 Tiffany added it
Shelves: favorites
It was a great book I would love a magical nightgown.
Sherri
Jan 24, 2016 Sherri rated it it was ok
not one of susan mallerys' finest in my opinion, it was very far fetched and kind of silly
Luci
Feb 07, 2014 Luci rated it it was ok
Shelves: read-in-2014
Eh.
Solange
Mar 31, 2014 Solange rated it it was ok
Not one of my favorite Mallery books, and I have read a lot of them.
Teresa
May 15, 2015 Teresa rated it liked it
Haven't read this author for awhile. A nice, easy read. Predictable. But, for shorter stories not bad. Liked the first story best.
Jessica
Dec 03, 2013 Jessica rated it it was amazing
I loved Chloe and Arizona in "Dream Bride". On their own, I could've given them a 5-star rating. Could not put the book down, and thought I had a new favorite Susan Mallery couple. Then "Dream Groom" came along with Cassie and Ryan (and little Sasha) and yet another new fave couple was born. I'm not sure how Susan Mallery topped a 5-star book, but I'm hoping there may be more of the Wraights to see in the future, just so we can see their lives develop a bit more. LOVED IT!
Anita
Jan 01, 2014 Anita rated it it was ok
Disappointing as hell. Couldn't even read the first one cuz it sounded too much like some kind of reject Disney story. Had high hopes for the second one but way too much indecision and it just felt like the story was taking decades to conclude. Glad this was a freebie - reads a lot like some AH/AU fanfiction.
Victoria
Jan 25, 2014 Victoria rated it it was amazing
Loved it! Susan Mallery is one of my favorites!
Sandy Forman-Johnson
Sep 09, 2015 Sandy Forman-Johnson rated it it was amazing
a great 2 for 1
Elizabeth
Jan 15, 2014 Elizabeth rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: anyone who enjoys a good romance
Love Susan Mallery. This was another good one of hers.she never fails to deliver.Just read and enjoy.
Abby
Jan 24, 2014 Abby rated it liked it
Cute HEA stories.
Cindy
Jan 06, 2014 Cindy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: k-l-m
Dream Wedding

I really liked this book. Two stories in one book about sisters, a magic nightgown and love. Always waiting for more books by this author.
  • Merry and Bright
  • Sea of Love (Bayberry Island, #1)
  • Perfect Together (Serendipity's Finest, #3)
  • Willowleaf Lane (Hope's Crossing, #5)
  • Home Again (Chesapeake Diaries #2)
  • Butterfly Cove (Summer Island, #3)
  • Temptation
  • Summer Brides (includes Fool's Gold, #2.5)
  • Not Without You: Secret Star / The Law is a Lady
  • Molly Pitcher: Young Patriot
  • It's Happy Bunny: Life. Get One.
  • Miracle Road (Eternity Springs, #7)
  • If You Loved Me
  • Moonlight Kiss (Cricket Creek, #5)
  • Goose on the Loose (Animal Ark, #14)
  • Jinxed!
  • Too Hot to Handle (Jackson, #2)
  • The Seventh Unicorn
With more than 25 million books sold worldwide, #1 New York Times bestselling author Susan Mallery is known for creating characters who feel as real as the folks next door, and for putting them into emotional, often funny situations readers recognize from their own lives. Susan’s books have made Booklist’s Top 10 Romances list in four out of five consecutive years. RT Book Reviews says, “When it c ...more
More about Susan Mallery...