Start by marking “Wolf Creek Wedding” as Want to Read:
Wolf Creek Wedding

Wolf Creek Wedding (Wolf Creek #1)

4.19 of 5 stars 4.19  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  13 reviews
A Marriage of Necessity

Widow Abby Carter hopes to find love again—unlikely with a man like Caleb Gentry, who doesn't even believe in it. Their marriage isn't ideal, but Abby's two young children need security, and Caleb's daughter needs a mother. Perhaps this is one of the Lord's more mysterious answers to Abby's prayers.

When Caleb Gentry's wife passed away, he knew he'd
Published November 5th 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Wolf Creek Wedding, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wolf Creek Wedding

June
I really liked all the characters in this story and am looking forward to future books from Wolf Creek. The whole story line was amazing. A family just waiting to be made and all it took was a nosy busybody who always had to find one more story to tell and one more rumor to spread. Hearts are broken and hearts are healed. I could not put the book down until I finished it.

Well done, Penny Richards.
Sandy Steen
I've always been a Penny Richards fan and I loved this book! The characters are so well crafted and the story is well paced. I rooted for these characters right from the start. Great read.
Wendy Sparkes
A young widow struggling to provide for her young children; a new widower needing a wet nurse for his newly arrived daughter; it seems only sensible that the two join forces to help each other.

Caleb Gentry has never known true love or the love of a family - until Abby and her children enter his life. It will take a lot for him to overcome his fears of failure and inadequacy, but maybe taking a risk and reaching out to love his family will be worth it, and this marriage of convenience can become
Wendy
BACK OF THE BOOK BLURB

A Marriage of Necessity
Widow Abby Carter hopes to find love again--unlikely with a man like Caleb Gentry, who doesn't even believe it. Their marriage isn't ideal, but Abby's two young children need security, and Caleb's daughter needs a mother. Perhaps this is one of the Lord's more mysterious answers to Abby's prayers.

When Caleb Gentry's wife passed away, he knew he'd need help to raise his baby girl. Abby's loving spirit, strong faith and warm heart make Caleb want to be
Barbara
Penny makes you part of her characters lives. She takes you to their story and makes you feel the emotions of Abby, Caleb and Ben in this well-written book. You see the history of their area come to life the way it was in 1885. The characters make the best of a bad situation and make it work. The fact that she brings God into their relationships makes it even better. Great read and am looking forward to the March release of Wolf Creek Homecoming.
Amanda Goodwin
Sep 24, 2013 Amanda Goodwin rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
What an amazing book!! A must read!! Had all kinds of emotions reading this book! Thanks Penny Richards for such a wonderful book that took me back in time. I felt like I was in the scene. You are truly a talented writer and I look forward to reading more of your books.
Janine
"Wolf Creek Wedding" by Penny Richards is a book that I found my emotions being yanked around from the very start of the book when I was crying with in a few pages. Though I went through a dozen or so tissues, I found myself laughing, and my heart breaking as well. It was a crazy ride on the emotional roller coaster, but oh so worth it that is for sure.

Abby Carter and Caleb Gentry each can offer something to the other with a simple arrangement that turns out to be anything but simple that is for
Abby Fultz
I enjoyed the story, but the ending was very rushed.
Linda
Jan 20, 2014 Linda rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: anyone
Recommended to Linda by: Mom
I find this to be a sweet historical romance. I enjoyed it and I just know there will be another book after this one and I will be getting that one too.
Janis Kay
Loved the characters and they all make an adorable family. Caleb and Abby kind-of work like yin/yang lol but that's what was so great about their getting to know each other through their arguing xD I await Rachel's story next.
Tammy Shuttlesworth
What an awesome story. From the start Penny Richards tugged at my heart with Abby and Caleb and their background. Penny knows how to weave a great love story and I'll be a fan of any book she authors.
Leann Hickman
I absolutely loved this book! Penny's characters really pull you in and make you care about them.
Jessica Lively
really an inspiring book
Aimee
Aimee marked it as to-read
Dec 07, 2014
Cindy Coleman
Cindy Coleman marked it as to-read
Nov 28, 2014
Kylie Nix
Kylie Nix marked it as to-read
Nov 09, 2014
JoAnn
JoAnn marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2014
Rita
Rita marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Hope Szabo
Hope Szabo marked it as to-read
Aug 10, 2014
Deirdre
Deirdre marked it as to-read
Jul 19, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 23, 2014
Krystal G
Krystal G marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Lydia
Lydia added it
Apr 24, 2014
 Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Apr 22, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 17, 2014 09:11AM
marriages of convenience 1 2 Oct 03, 2013 02:35PM
Penny Richards also wrote romance novels under the pseudonym of Bay Matthews, and as Sandi Shane with the writer Sandra Canfield.
More about Penny Richards...
Eden : Return to Calloway Corners (Harlequin Superromance No. 350) Wolf Creek Homecoming Gabe: Return to Calloway Corners (Harlequin Superromance No. 710) Unanswered Prayers Passionate Kisses (Crystal Creek, #14)