Start by marking “Pleasure Seekers” as Want to Read:
Pleasure Seekers

Pleasure Seekers

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  236 ratings  ·  10 reviews
From national bestselling author Rochelle Alers comes a sizzling, sensuous story of three diverse thirtysomething women whose lives are forever changed when they are invited to join the exclusive world of the Pleasure Seekers.

Ilene is a captivatingly beautiful supermodel, Faye is an award-winning advertising executive and Alana is a brilliant editor for today's hottest fas
Published November 26th 2013 by Harlequin Kimani Press (first published December 29th 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Pleasure Seekers, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Pleasure Seekers

Tina
Since I got my Kindle I kinda let my audiobook consumption go down a bit. So it was no real my surprise when I realized I had amassed quite a back-log of Audible credits. I decided to give the Kindle a bit of a rest a go shopping. (The Kindle also allows download of audio content, but I prefer my Ipod for that).

Now for those who are not really into listening to audiobooks, let me tell you the narrator is as important as the author of the work. A bad narrator can make an excellent book almost un-
Lynne
Another great book from Rochelle Alers!

This is not your typical romance novel. This book sucks you in and you just cannot put it down. I felt like I was one of their friends watching this story unfold. Alana, Ilene and Faye were very real people with issues and problems like everyone else. They all joined Pleasure Seekers for different reasons but all to address situations in their lives. The twists and turns were well placed and really interesting. I loved the back and forth between Enid and Ma
Erotic Horizon
Pleasure Seekers by Rochelle Alers (2007)
Rflutist
Mia Moss
I have to say this is one of my all time favorite hands down, a definite must read RA is everything! Oh and you'll love Bart & Renee, so amazing!
Cf
This book is a winner. The story grabs you at the beginning and keeps your attention throughout. Two small compliants: Bart was described as an Anderson Cooper look alike which did not work for me (not my cup of tea) but Sean Connery would have been fine, and eventhough I know who fathered Alana's child I wish he could have been held accountable for his crime.
Miley the Book Junkie Reads . . .
Ilene, supermodel, Faye, advertising executive, and Alana editor for a fashion magazine. These three women's lives change drastically by one simple encounter.
Josephine
Truly enjoyed. Be careful to whom you lend this book--I loaned it to a friend who refused to give it back since she kept rereading parts of the book.
Iasia
Apr 21, 2012 Iasia marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
this is a good book i truly enjoyed the plot of it all.
TS
TS added it
Jan 26, 2015
Tucker Davis
Tucker Davis marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2015
Crystal
Crystal marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Nikki
Nikki added it
Jan 10, 2015
Misha
Misha added it
Jan 06, 2015
Jamie
Jamie marked it as to-read
Dec 04, 2014
ElaineY
ElaineY marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Val Owens
Val Owens marked it as to-read
Nov 19, 2014
Movie 1 4 Nov 29, 2011 07:20PM
  • Whispered Promises
  • The Beautiful Ones
  • Trust in Me
  • You and No Other (Graysons of New Mexico, #2)
  • Sexy/Dangerous
  • Original Love
  • A Whole Lotta Love
  • A Lover's Mask
  • Three Wishes
Rochelle Alers was born in Manhattan, New York, USA, where she raised. She obtained degrees in Sociology and Psychology, before started to work. She is a member of the Iota Theta Zeta Chapter of Zeta Phi Beta Sorority, Inc., and her interests include gourmet cooking and traveling. She has traveled to countries in North, Central and South America, and Europe. She is also in accomplished in knitting ...more
More about Rochelle Alers...
Living Large Welcome to Leo's The Long Hot Summer Long Time Coming (Whitfield Brides #1) Taken By Storm (Whitfield Brides #3)