Start by marking “10 Shades of Seduction” as Want to Read:
10 Shades of Seduction

10 Shades of Seduction

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  178 ratings  ·  36 reviews
Are you aching for more shade?

The experts in erotic romance invite you to delve deeper into the tantalizing world of BDSM with a selection of delightfully wicked novellas that will ignite your senses. Explore your darkest fantasies with ten daring, intense stories by some of the biggest names in the genre. If you're looking for a lip-bitingly sexy escape, 10 Shad
Published September 24th 2013 by Harlequin MIRA (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about 10 Shades of Seduction, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 10 Shades of Seduction

Desere

After 50 Shades of Grey hit the reading world, words such as dom , sub, handcuffs, whips, chains are seen in more books than ever before and the woman of the world cannot seem to get enough of it, there is no shying away or wanting to run for the hills , most woman freely admit they want their very own taste of a Mr. Grey!

In 10 Shades of seduction various authors have come together and given the readers just that and so much more. The read includes stories not only about dominance and submission
Shannon
Submit to Desire - Tiffany Reisz - 3 Stars - Kingsly Edge, Charlotte Brand - I am very happy Charlotte at the end of this story though I will admit it was hardly a surprise.

Second Time Around - Portia De Costa - DNF - Willa, James - The quick and dirty of it is Willa annoyed me and so much so that I didn't even hang around long enough to get to know James. *DNF so no rating

Tempting the New Guy - Alegra Verde - DNF - Glory, Clement Johns, Bruce Davies - There is a whole lot of screwin
Amy H
i got this book from the publisher, in exchange for an honest review

ok, this book was good and bad at the same time. this book has like 10 short erotic stories in them! I like about 6 of them. the only reason i gave this book 4 stars is because of the 6 books that i liked.

each short story is about BDSM. it has different story points between men and woman becoming submissive. Some is love finding each other again, and some are the same old same old.

all in all this was a good book
Tina
Some great stories.
Brief outlines :

Tiffany Reisz. Good short story about Kingsley, mostly for fans of the series.
Portia da Costa.Ex husband grows a pair and heads to his high school reunion to reconnect with his wife.
Alegra Verde. Lots of workplace sex, not a lot of plot.
Alison Tyler. I think I have another favourite author.Juicy and kinky in Venice.
Anne Calhoun.(main reason I got this book)Very hot hotel sex with Jack and oops name?
Lisa Renee Jones.Lawyer and billionaire in Las Vegas
Portia Da
Anna
Review published at Ex Libris

It was quite some time since I read an erotica title, so when I saw 10 Shades of Seduction featured on NetGalley I just couldn't pass the opportunity of reading a few steamy stories in the package of one! And this anthology has at least a story to appeal to every reader. There are stories of submission and secret fantasies coming to life or of lovers reconnecting. Stories about people getting to know a new lifestyle or how a couple can keep their sexual interest thro
Liz
Reviewed for Sara at www.HarlequinJunkie.com

Review copy courtesy of the publisher via NetGalley

You know, if I had read the description of this book before reading it, I would have realized that it was 10 stories. Sure, to the average person, the whole "10" in 10 Shades of Seduction may have given it away but noooooo, not me! After the 4th story, as I would finish the next one, I'd think that it was the last one and then another one would be there! I have to say, it was kind of awesome! It always
Katie_la_geek
For this review and more visit my blog

10 Shade of Seduction is an anthology of erotic books written by popular authors of the genre. Like most anthologies there were some strong stories and some not so strong stories but unfortunately for me there were more that I disliked than liked.

There were a few that were sweet and sexy whilst managing to be a good story. I really liked those ones and will read more from those authors.

There were some stories that were ok but didn’t quite make sense. There w
Marleen

I received my copy from the publisher through NetGalley

This is a book consisting of ten different stories by eight different authors and as such impossible to review as one book. In fact, I’m not even going to try. Below are my thoughts on each individual story as well as a separate rating for each of them. In the past, when reading an anthology, there would be at least one story that didn’t work for me at all; at least one that would let the rest of the collection down. How wonderful to find a
Jacqueline King

This was a hot mix of ten erotic S&M style stories. Let's start from the top.
No tale of seduction would be complete without Tiffany Reisz. Submit to Desire stars her very own Kingsley Edge of the 'Original Sinners' fame, and it was by far the best story in this collection. Reisz writes quirky, sexy characters and intelligent, erotic stories. She is the queen of smut for the smart.
With your appetite appropriately stimulated, the collection continues with the hot mess of Second Time Around, Gi
Maxine Livingstone
Personally I found this book to be boring. I borrowed this book from the library and it took me about a week to finish this book. It usually takes me three days to finish a book. I persevered in reading it. I'm just glad I'm through. I love my erotic romance but this book was just plain boring.
Nancybamf
It was nice to read a couple of stories that all had the same theme and how different authors brought that theme out. Did not enjoy every story but overall they were good short stories.
Margaret
i love that i got this book. it gave insite on each of the authors and how they write. i cannot wait to read more from each of these authors.
Janet
This book contains a collection of Erotic books written by popular authors. The book was fairly balanced as to selection and quality. Each story had merit in its own right. I would recommend not reading it straight through in one sitting. Each novella was well written and featured the elements of its genre. Represented were BDSM, vanilla sex, and multiple partner stories to name a few. As in any anthology, there will be stories and authors you connect to, and those that are not your favorites. i ...more
Literati Literature Lovers
This is quite a collection of wicked stories that will tantalize, tease and seduce you into submission. With a little something for everyone’s reading tastes, the authors of 10 Shades of Seduction take you on adventures from a fire-breathing submissive being trained by the infamous King of Kink, to a couple who surprise you with their connections outside their hotel room of debauchery. Commanded and dominated from a whispered word or just a look, you’ll be pleasantly pleased because these author ...more
Linda
Everyone have recently read some books about dom and sub stories that we fall in love with. This book has it all. We can read so many short stories with so many aspects to it. Each of the story unfold a desire or want that makes the story as whole. Th novel is a great read. Each of the author has put so much details that you will find yourselves laughing, happy, hot and bothered. None of the stories are the same. Each of it has a different story to tell that it makes it a fast read. You will not ...more
Nancy Brady
This is a compilation of ten erotic romance novellas by various contemporary erotic writers. All different, yet all have similar themes of BDSM to varying degrees. Most of them could be expanded to full-length novels, yet are complete as is.
Cindy
Not bad some of the stories were not to my liking, but some were definitely well written & I REALLY enjoyed th.
Mary Shive
Some stories were better than others but overall an enjoyable read.
Brandy
I really liked this book until I got to What She Needs. I struggled through that story and then the rest of the book was harder to read. Otherwise it was a great book.
Krissi
good collection of shorts...
Tera
Need to remember that i'm not a fan of ... short stories? Not sure that i can hardly call them that since there was little or no character involvement other than in regard to sex. Was expecting more from the characters and some actual story development (even if briefly) but that didn't seem to be the case with this book. Not say that there was no plots driving the characters just disappointed in that there wasn't more.

ARC from NetGalley
Cheri
More like 3.5.

I mainly got this book for Submit to Desire. So I'll only comment on that one. The French bastard was very present in this story as he trains the sassy Charlotte for her new master. There was a very brief Soren/Nora sighting that made me want more of them. I think as this was only a short story, details were skipped so I never truly connected to Charlotte.But I'll say Kingsley made it worth reading.
Jessica
10 shades of Seduction is a wonderful collection of BDSM erotica literature. Despite the focus on BDSM, each story is very different in its own way, contributed not just to the plot but the feel of the authors writing. Only disappointment was minor plot errors, but their minor stature didn't highly affect the enjoyment of the story.
 Brierly
Exciting and addictive!
Kate
I really enjoyed some stories and others were mediocre. My favourites were the stories by Tiffany Reisz and Alison Tyler! This shows many different kinds of this type of writing which is great. I also enjoy the happy endings where there is love or at least respect and trying for a commitment.
Kelly
I was disappointed with the caliber of stories in this book. Tiffany Riesz selection was spot on, about Kingsley and Charlie. But the majority of the rest of the stories were dull or high schoolish.
Amy
This book had amazing stories in it from so many different authors this book was well worth the purchase.

Some of the authors I never heard of and some I had. But the book is great. I totally enjoyed it.
Dawn
Well Tiffany Reisz and others who took their time in writing this book my hats off to all the wonderful awesome stories...very very hot...and lots of Seduction GARANTEED!!!
SM Book Obsessions
The stories where kind of hit and miss… a few were good, a few were terrible, and a few were just okish.

Mistress M

• 12 Shades of Surrender
  • Naked Sushi
  • The Principle of Desire (Science of Temptation, #3)
  • Losing Streak (The Lane, #2)
  • Out of Control
  • The Flesh Cartel, Season 1: Damnation
  • Fit (Fit, #1)
  • The Kissing Season
  • Make Me (The Submission Games, #1)
  • Submission
  • Call on Me (Loving on the Edge, #8)
  • Cirque de Minuit (Cirque Masters, #1)
  • Serving Pleasure (Pleasure Series, #2)
  • A Shot in the Dark (Long Shots, #2)
  • Body Checked (Center Ice, #1)
  • Dark Secret Love (A Story of Submission, #1)
  • Captive Films 2.3
  • Parlor Games
Tiffany Reisz lives in Portland, Oregon with her boyfriend (a reformed book reviewer) and two cats (one good, one evil). She graduated with a B.A. in English from Centre College in Danville, Kentucky and is making both her parents and her professors proud by writing BDSM erotica under her real name.

When not under arrest, Tiffany enjoys Latin Dance, Latin Men, and Latin Verbs. She dropped out of a
More about Tiffany Reisz...
The Siren (The Original Sinners, #1) The Angel (The Original Sinners, #2) The Prince (The Original Sinners, #3) The Mistress (The Original Sinners, #4) Seven Day Loan (The Original Sinners, #0.5)