Start by marking “Rodeo Queen” as Want to Read:
Rodeo Queen

Rodeo Queen

4.82 of 5 stars 4.82  ·  rating details  ·  11 ratings  ·  4 reviews
CAITLYN WENTWORTH LOVES BEING A RODEO QUEEN

Until she starts receiving threatening letters from a stalker. The good news is, the Texas Ranger assigned to her case is none other than her former sweetheart Mitch Warren—the man who chose his career over love.

Mitch vows to focus on protecting the woman he's never forgotten. But Caitlyn stirs up memories best left in the past....more
Published November 5th 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Rodeo Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rodeo Queen

Katrina Epperson
Shannon Taylor Vannatter brings us a suspenseful romance with a sweet resolution. She introduces us to strong characters which show true emotions of compassion, tenderness and questions of faith. This story line takes the reader on a journey of answering the question "Does love conquer all?". This story reveals to us that we must always put out trust and faith in God to bring us through any adversity.
Caitlyn Wentworth dated Mitch Warren all through school, when he decides to seek a profession in...more
Barbara Thompson
Rodeo Queen is a fantastic book. At the beginning of this book, the author gives mystery and romance. Also, there were a few surprises. This story is so great, I finished reading it in one night. The author gives an inspirational romance that shows giving our fears and putting our trust in God. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Rodeo Queen. It's an excellent book to read.

Disclaimer: I received an ebook from the author in exchange for my honest review. This review is one hundred percent my opinion and...more
Jeanie Mccarthy Pityinger
Circumstances forced them back together again, and God used that. I don't believe in coincidence, I believe that God not only used this whole situation to reunite Mitch and Caitlyn AND make her family whole - but maybe even had a hand in it. If that man hadn't focused on her, Mitch would not have come back into her life, the connection would not have been made between her resemblence to the wife of the stalker (who turned out to be her aunt who had disappeared over 30 yrs ag0), she would have ne...more
June
High school sweethearts, Wentworth girls and heartbreak seem to go hand in hand.

Caitlyn and Mitch were in love but when she realizes how dangerous it was for him to be a Texas Ranger, she said no to his proposal. Now ten years later he shows up to protect her from a stalker and she has to deal with her love for him all over again.

Wonderful story about God's timing!
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Julia
Julia marked it as to-read
Feb 07, 2014
Dana_hasanatyahoo.com
Dana_hasanatyahoo.com marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Bethany
Bethany marked it as to-read
Nov 03, 2013

Shannon Taylor Vannatter is a stay-at-home mom/pastor’s wife/award winning author. She lives in rural central Arkansas in a town with a population of around 100, if you count a few cows. Shannon writes inspirational contemporary romance and it took her nine years to get published in the traditional market.
Shannon hopes to entertain Christian women and plant seeds in the non-believer’s heart as he...more
More about Shannon Taylor Vannatter...
White Roses Rodeo Regrets Rodeo Ashes Rodeo Song Rodeo Hero