Start by marking “Rodeo Queen” as Want to Read:
Rodeo Queen

Rodeo Queen

CAITLYN WENTWORTH LOVES BEING A RODEO QUEEN

Until she starts receiving threatening letters from a stalker. The good news is, the Texas Ranger assigned to her case is none other than her former sweetheart Mitch Warren—the man who chose his career over love.

Mitch vows to focus on protecting the woman he's never forgotten. But Caitlyn stirs up memories best left in the past.
Published November 5th 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Rodeo Queen, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Rodeo Queen

Katrina Epperson
Shannon Taylor Vannatter brings us a suspenseful romance with a sweet resolution. She introduces us to strong characters which show true emotions of compassion, tenderness and questions of faith. This story line takes the reader on a journey of answering the question "Does love conquer all?". This story reveals to us that we must always put out trust and faith in God to bring us through any adversity.
Caitlyn Wentworth dated Mitch Warren all through school, when he decides to seek a profession in
Jeanie Mccarthy Pityinger
Circumstances forced them back together again, and God used that. I don't believe in coincidence, I believe that God not only used this whole situation to reunite Mitch and Caitlyn AND make her family whole - but maybe even had a hand in it. If that man hadn't focused on her, Mitch would not have come back into her life, the connection would not have been made between her resemblence to the wife of the stalker (who turned out to be her aunt who had disappeared over 30 yrs ag0), she would have ne ...more
Barbara Thompson
Rodeo Queen is a fantastic book. At the beginning of this book, the author gives mystery and romance. Also, there were a few surprises. This story is so great, I finished reading it in one night. The author gives an inspirational romance that shows giving our fears and putting our trust in God. I thoroughly enjoyed reading Rodeo Queen. It's an excellent book to read.

Disclaimer: I received an ebook from the author in exchange for my honest review. This review is one hundred percent my opinion and
June
Dec 15, 2013 June rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
High school sweethearts, Wentworth girls and heartbreak seem to go hand in hand.

Caitlyn and Mitch were in love but when she realizes how dangerous it was for him to be a Texas Ranger, she said no to his proposal. Now ten years later he shows up to protect her from a stalker and she has to deal with her love for him all over again.

Wonderful story about God's timing!
Kayla
Sep 28, 2016 Kayla rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: favorites
Wow! I absolutely loved this book. Page turner. A little suspense and a whole lot of love.
Meagan
Meagan rated it it was amazing
Oct 26, 2015
Kylie
Apr 28, 2017 Kylie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Christina
Christina rated it really liked it
Mar 28, 2014
Sherry
Sherry rated it liked it
Jun 07, 2017
Jenny Carlisle
Jenny Carlisle rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2014
Brenda S Anderson
Brenda S Anderson rated it it was amazing
Jan 06, 2014
Krissi
Krissi rated it liked it
Jan 03, 2017
Christina
Christina rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2014
Erin Ralls
Erin Ralls rated it really liked it
Jan 28, 2017
Bethany
Bethany rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Nalini
Nalini rated it it was amazing
Oct 13, 2013
Kyleigh
Kyleigh rated it it was amazing
Jul 16, 2015
Renee Sprague
Renee Sprague rated it it was amazing
Jan 07, 2016
Lydia
Lydia rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Caitlyn Santi
Caitlyn Santi rated it it was amazing
Nov 24, 2013
Jennifer Hibdon
Jennifer Hibdon rated it really liked it
Sep 10, 2015
Pat Windle
Pat Windle rated it really liked it
Feb 18, 2016
Keisha
Keisha added it
Jul 16, 2015
Lisa
Lisa marked it as to-read
May 03, 2016
Kathy Smith
Kathy Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 02, 2016
Dana_hasanatyahoo.com
Dana_hasanatyahoo.com marked it as to-read
Dec 15, 2013
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
May 27, 2014
Kim Hampton
Kim Hampton marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2015
Terri
Terri marked it as to-read
Jul 24, 2015
Megan Glass
Megan Glass marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2015
Nichole
Nichole marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2015
Rachel
Rachel marked it as to-read
Nov 08, 2015
Shelby Clayton
Shelby Clayton marked it as to-read
Nov 11, 2015
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jan 21, 2016
 Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2016
Shelena
Shelena marked it as to-read
May 12, 2016
Laura Prindable
Laura Prindable marked it as to-read
Jun 21, 2016
Val
Val added it
Dec 30, 2016
loisa
loisa added it
Jan 01, 2017
Michaela
Michaela marked it as to-read
Jan 05, 2017
Donna Brookmyer
Donna Brookmyer marked it as to-read
Apr 05, 2017
Becky Smith
Becky Smith marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2017

Shannon Taylor Vannatter is a stay-at-home mom/pastor’s wife/award winning author. She lives in rural central Arkansas in a town with a population of around 100, if you count a few cows. Shannon writes inspirational contemporary romance and it took her nine years to get published in the traditional market.
Shannon hopes to entertain Christian women and plant seeds in the non-believer’s heart as he
More about Shannon Taylor Vannatter...