Start by marking “A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor, #8.5; Chaos, #2.5; Last Chance, #6.5; Everson, Texas, #0.5; Tallgrass, #1.5)” as Want to Read:

A Christmas to Remember (Lucky Harbor #8.5)

3.84 of 5 stars 3.84  ·  rating details  ·  2,890 ratings  ·  478 reviews
Curl up with this heartwarming Christmas collection!

Kristen Ashley, Every Year: Holidays don't come easy for Shy and his brother, Landon. But w
Published December 3rd 2013 by Grand Central Publishing (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about A Christmas to Remember, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Christmas to Remember

**** 4,5 stars ****

I have only read "Every Year" by Kristen Ashley. It's hard to rate something that is so short but I always like to read this additional, short stories to the series I've read. It feels good to catch up with characters I loved. It was nice to see Shy and Landon finally, after years of not having it, getting their Merry Christmas. Christmas with Allens and Cages was sweet and heart-warming. And the earrings gift was just beautiful, love Shy!, so thoughtful.
Dec 23, 2013 Christy rated it 3 of 5 stars
3.5 Christmasy stars!

photo 46eedc11-0a28-4fa5-bfd8-89b1af0c2594_zpsde8cf27f.jpg

So... the above picture doesn't have much to do with any of these novellas, but it sure is nice to look at ;D

This anthology fell a little flat for me.

Out of all the novellas, the only one that I really loved was KA's Chaos novella Every Year. I love Shy and Tabby and it was great catching up with them on their first Christmas together. Oh the earrings. I adore Shy!

I'm not sure if it's because I didn't know the back stories of the other novellas, or that I've never read the
4 stars for Every Year - Chaos, #2.5
“Every year, baby.”

The fact that it had started snowing made the hilarious event of three Chaos Motorcycle club bikers and a soldier tying a rope to a tree seriously hilarious.

Totally sated my Chaos fix, just wish I had more time with the Alpha-biker man himself, but I’ll take what I can get :) Loved every bit of it! Makes me wonder what else is in store from the Chaos fam-bam.

***Yes, I'm a bad girl and only read KA's story, but I don't care, Tack can
Amy (Foxy)
Christmas Buddy Read!!!

The plan was to read one story from this book each Tuesday evening. But because it is the 'busy season' it became hard to stick to that plan.

December 3rd: Dream a Little Dream by Jill Shalvis
December 10th: Every Year by Kristen Ashley
December 17th: Silent Night by Hope Ramsay
December 24th: Have Yourself a Messy Little Christmas by Molly Cannon
December 31st: A Family for Christmas by Marilyn Pappano

A Christmas to Remember is a heartwarming Christmas collection of short s
Mar 20, 2014 Tara♥ marked it as to-read
Shelves: kristen-ashley

Information. I need information.

Where is it?

Not that it matters. It's Kristen Ashley. I'll be reading it.
Allison ❤️"REBELogger" That'll Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
3.5 Happy Holiday Stars!

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

A Christmas to Remember is a compilation of several short stories from top selling authors in the romance/erotica genre.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Every Year- by Kristen Ashley
I'll be 100% honest- I bought the book for the soul reason of hearing more from Shy and Danny from Own The Wind. We all know the awesomeness of all things Kit, but she writes a Christmas story like no other. Shy and Landon have not had the greatest holidays since both their parents were killed. But this year, things change
Jun 03, 2015 Lindsay rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Lindsay by: Jenn
Shelves: reviews, netgalley

Every Year by Kristen Ashley

I love Shy, Tabby and Landon. So I loved catching up with them. And my heart just melted while reading this. I love that Shy and Landon got to experience a great Christmas as part of a real family. Seeing as KA's books are typically long, I'm surprised at myself for saying this but, I wish this one were longer. I wanted more. But ultimately, it was very satisfying. I would love a book about Landon. I sincerely hope that KA gives him his own story with a HEA. He deser
Dorsey aka ❤️ Wrath Lover and KA Addict ❤️
5 Stars for Kristen Ashley "Chaos #2.5" Novella

I've only read (so far) the "Chaos Christmas Novella" it was heartwarming and sweet. We're treated to some Christmas cheer with Tack, Tyra, Cut, Ride, Rush, Tab, Shy, and Landon.

Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***
Only read KA's short. LOVED a holiday memory with Tack, Tyra, Shy, Tabby and their families. Gave me the warm and fuzzies.
I only read the Jill Shalvis which was pretty good. The heroine is scared of commitment so walked away from hero six months before both of them find their way back to each other in a way that made me smile.
Millie Ngarimu
How bout that then? No blurb; no release date; no idea what this book is about HOWEVER - it's got KA's name all over it and I. Am. THERE!!!
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)

ARC provided by publisher through NetGalley for an honest review.

Very cute short story about fireman, Ian O’Mallery and Melissa Mann, who are in love but because of Melissa’s background she’s pushed Ian away. It takes a near death experience for her to realize she’s made a mistake. Now she will do everything in her power to prove that she’s ready and wants him back.

An Excerpt from ONCE IN A LIFETIME by Jill Shalvis

I laughed so hard. It was hilarious. Now I
Vika aka ♔ of GIF & Grumpy Smut-ateer *P/T Freebie Fairy

WHY YES! I want to spent the holidays with Tack & Tyra!!!

OK, so I got this just because of the Kristen Ashley Chaos novella, but managed to squeeze a couple of the other stories in too.

Dream a Little Dream - Jill Shalvis

Former lovers are reunited on Christmas Eve when sexy firefighter Ian is called to a house fire that just happens to be in the apartment block of the woman he still desperately loves, Melissa. Tired of being pushed away, Ian takes the opportunity to set things straight, provoking lots of swoon and some steamy time. But Melissa isn’t th
Beanbag Love
I received this book from Netgalley in exchange for an honest review.

Five Christmas stories by romance authors. I really wanted this for the Kristen Ashley story, but since I did receive it for the purposes of review I read them all. Following are my impressions:

Jill Shalvis, Dream a Little Dream: Melissa has kept every man at a safe distance-especially firefighter Ian, a sexy friend with sexy benefits. But Ian secretly longs for more. Luckily, 'tis the season for giving love a chance . . . (all
Dream a Little Dream
I really loved Jill's story. The couple drew me in and captured my heart. I even had teary eyes in a few scenes. I would have loved to see more of this couple and their time together. However, at the same time, I felt like Jill did a great job in bringing out such deep emotions with her characters in such a short story. I fell in love with Melissa and Ian from the get go. It was more realistic and I loved that they had a past history which makes for a believable out come.

Claire Robinson
4 Stars.

A Christmas To Remember is an absolutely stellar selection of seasonal tales provided by some of the most popular authors that are around right now.

Some spicy, some sweet, this book is like a selection box of written treats, with something to suit all. All of the stories are quite short in length, so they are great for a little light relief when you have a spare hour (or are waiting for public transport, like me), and what they all have in common is that they are extremely well written.
Jill Shalvis:
This was a cute story over all. Obviously rushed since it's a novella but cute nonetheless. I can't wait to read the next installment of I Jill Shalvis' series! Ian and Melissa dated for a while but she couldn't commit her heart because it had been shattered too many times so she denied her feelings for Ian. One night Ian got a call for a fire to put out at an apartment complex, being the sexy firefighter he is and rescued her she couldn't resist his charms and remembered all the gr

Bring it on festive mood!

How I love the way Christmas stories warm my heart.
Especially this one has Kristen Ashley's and introduced me to some of authors who I had never got the chance to read their stories before.

Each is short and some have insta-love in them. Who cares, it's Christmas, the season of magic and love :) and miracles. I believe in it, everyone should believe in it.

Enjoy! and Merry Christmas :)

Mar 19, 2014 Kara rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Kara by: Amy (Foxy)
I have picked up and put down this book more times than I can count.
I wanted to love it. I wanted to enjoy it. I planned to read it with a group of friends in December 2013... they all finished and I was stuck in the book.

Yes, each story was good. I liked it. I just didn't get captured by it. I like short stories. I enjoy these authors.

Sigh. I just wanted to like the collection more than I did. Maybe that was the issue - High hopes. High hopes never end well - do they?
Kristen Ashley story - 4 stars

Jill Shalvis story - 4 stars
Spoiler Whore says calm your tits people, it's just a book
5 stars for Kristen Ashley story since that is the only one I read.
4 Christmassy Stars

Review posted at http://romanceisoursecretpleasure.blo...

This review it's based only on the story Every Year by Kristen Ashley. As I never read any of the authors who took part in this collection and as i am suspecting that the stories are connected with other books i do not see the point reading something i will not understand properly.

Now getting back to "Every Year" i have to say that i loved it. As i do with most of Kristen Ashley books but this one is a bit more special
This one is hard to rate for me because some were great and some were good. I wanted this book for Kristen Ashley's contribution and in fact I have pre-ordered this book and will still buy it even though I was given an ARC copy. But I must say a nice bonus for me was to get introduced to some authors that I had never read and some that I had never heard of. I have found some new authors that I will be reading books from in the future. Overall this was a nice compilation book with fun Christmas s ...more
***Review of Every Year by Kristen Ashley only.***

"Thank you for a great Christmas, Tabby."

"Every year, baby."

Thank you KA for giving me more of Tabby and Shy, both of whom hold a special place in my heart since they're my very first KA couple. This was such a touching novella and what a treat that we also get to see Tack, Tyra, Rush, Cutter, Rider, and Landon all in one house celebrating Christmas!

It was really heartwarming to see all of them but most of all, seeing Shy and Landon get the
OMG what a booooooring ZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzz book...

Jill Shalvis Dream a Little Dream: was ok but nothing more

Kristen Ashley, Every Year: haven't read anything by kristen Ashley and I am most certianly not going to after reading was horrible

Hope Ramsay, Silent Night: ...did I say boooooooring...

Molly Cannon Have Yourself a Messy Little Christmas: ...was at least a little bit cute

Marilyn Pappano A Family for Christmas: Just when I thought it couldn't get any worse and BAM there it w
Rebecca [Not reviewing at the moment]
'He was tired of living in the dark. He wanted to light up the world, if for no other reason than to see those holiday lights shining in Maryanne's eyes.'

A Christmas to Remember is a collection of short Romance stories with a festive theme. Each story is from a different Author and starts with a foreword from the Author about a particular Christmas that they remember well. I liked these sections, as I could often see a link between the Author's Christmas experience, and the events in their stori
A collection of 5 Christmas themed novellas. Dream a Little Dream by Jill Shalvis, Every Year by Kristen Ashley, Silent Night by Hope Ramsay, Have Yourself a Messy Little Christmas by Molly Cannon, and A Family for Christmas by Marilyn Pappano.

My favorite is probably Dream a Little Dream by Jill Shalvis. My least favorite was probably A Family for Christmas by Marilyn Pappano. But they were all good little stories set during the Christmas season.
Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆
Jul 07, 2015 Elizabeth ☆❀Hot for Alphas❀☆ rated it 4 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Christmas Short Stories
4 Stars to Every Year (Chaos 2.5) by KA
  • Christmas on Main Street
  • Fairytale Come Alive (Ghosts and Reincarnation, #4)
  • Holiday Kisses: This Time Next Year\A Rare Gift\It's Not Christmas Without You\Mistletoe and Margaritas (Holloway #1)
  • Heating Up the Holidays 3-Story Bundle
  • A Vampire's Christmas Carol
  • The Christmas He Loved Her (Bad Boys of Crystal Lake, #2)
  • On the Naughty List
  • Making It Last (Camelot, #4)
  • Have Yourself a Curvy Little Christmas: A Perfect Fit  Holiday Novella

Look for Jill's latest, ONE IN A MILLION, on shelves and e-readers now, and get all her bestselling, award-winning books wherever romances are sold.

Visit Jill's website fo
More about Jill Shalvis...

Lucky Harbor (1 - 10 of 12 books)
  • Simply Irresistible (Lucky Harbor, #1)
  • The Sweetest Thing (Lucky Harbor, #2)
  • Head Over Heels (Lucky Harbor, #3)
  • Lucky in Love (Lucky Harbor, #4)
  • At Last (Lucky Harbor, #5)
  • Forever and a Day (Lucky Harbor, #6)
  • It Had to Be You (Lucky Harbor, #7)
  • Always On My Mind (Lucky Harbor, #8)
  • Once in a Lifetime (Lucky Harbor #9)
  • It's in His Kiss (Lucky Harbor, #10)

“I don't want to rush you."
"Rush me through what?"
He let out a low laugh. "Babe, I've been here waiting all along. Waiting for you to be ready." He tugged her into his arms. "Please rush me.”
“The world was a beautiful place. Miracles happened here every day.” 1 likes