Start by marking “The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear, Guilt, and Addiction” as Want to Read:
The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear,  Guilt, and Addiction

The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear, Guilt, and Addiction

4.62  ·  Rating Details  ·  522 Ratings  ·  41 Reviews
What you believe is everything!

Believing the right things is the key to a victorious life. In THE POWER OF RIGHT BELIEVING, Joseph Prince, international bestselling author and a leading voice in proclaiming the gospel of grace, unveils seven practical and powerful keys to help you find freedom from every fear, guilt, and addiction.

These keys come alive in the precious tes
Published October 22nd 2013 by FaithWords (first published January 1st 2013)

The Kite Runner by Khaled HosseiniThe Time Traveler's Wife by Audrey NiffeneggerNight by Elie WieselThe Secret Life of Bees by Sue Monk KiddWater for Elephants by Sara Gruen
Must Reads!!
26th out of 77 books — 33 voters
Something New by Kemka EzinwoGrimm's Fairy Tales by Jacob GrimmSnow White and the Seven Dwarfs by Walt Disney CompanyThe Chronicles of Narnia by C.S. LewisHarry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
the I liked
9th out of 16 books — 2 voters

More lists with this book...

Brian Williams
Dec 22, 2013 Brian Williams rated it it was amazing
I can see the Lord using this book to set many captives free from wrong believing. There is mighty power in believing rightly about Christ and His finished work. Too much of today's preaching encourages destructive self-obsession; this book encourages Christ-obsession. If you are obsessed with obedience in your Christian walk, you are more than likely going to fail. But if Christ is your obsession, one of the fruits in your life will be obedience. Christ is the only person capable of living a su ...more
Jillian Baker
Jan 21, 2014 Jillian Baker rated it it was amazing
I love the way Joseph Prince explains Gods love for us and the sacrifice that Jesus made for us on the cross. The amount of love that I feel reading this book is indescribable. I'm so glad to have read this book and would like to retread it again or read a chapter every once in a while.
Debbie
Dec 26, 2013 Debbie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: christian-life
Undeniably, having a revelation of the Father's love for me has made a huge difference in my life! Once again, Joseph Prince has been used by God to bring this message to both unbelievers, as well as believers unaware of all that is theirs due to their position in Christ. Satan's number one goal is to get us to doubt that we are the beloved sons and daughters of Abba Father in an effort to get us to take our eyes off of Jesus; Prince's number one goal is to bring us into revelation knowledge of ...more
Debbie
Dec 10, 2013 Debbie rated it really liked it
Shelves: christian-reads
It's a great book that focuses all about Jesus, not about a list of dos and don'ts. I was very encouraged, I got teary towards the end of the book when Prince started talking about the Father's love. I realized that I need to fix my eyes on Jesus, not on myself, not on the approval of others, but just on Jesus!
Latonya
Jan 23, 2014 Latonya rated it it was amazing
If you have any doubts about who you are in Christ and how much The Lord God loves you, this is the book to read. Joseph Price's books always point to Christ and the infallible Word of God.
Jo-Marie Jo-Marie
Joseph Prince has let God do it again. This book is an eye opening guide for all who want to learn how much God loves them, and want to live in His Love.
Alicia
Sep 29, 2015 Alicia rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved this book. Because I'd slowly been hearing about the power of grace, I wanted to finally see it in writing and understand/test its theory (it's easier for me to study things when I can read them). This book provided that "test" avenue I was looking for, as Prince slowly spelled out the theology that supports grace and what "believing" really means; that it's not about "believe more, you dumb sinner," but "figure out what you believe b/c it's already impacting your life." Good flow to the c ...more
Jessica
Aug 06, 2015 Jessica rated it did not like it
I've read a whole bunch of christian books. Some of them knowing that up to then I probably disagree with the author - because I like getting a new point of view now and then and discussing the ranges of christianity. Since I really liked Joseph Prince's preaching at Hillsong Conference Europe, I thought I'd get some more input from him. When I researched a bit about his income I began to understand why he talks about grace so easily ;-) I was taken aback by the titles of his books (sounded like ...more
Jessica
Aug 06, 2015 Jessica rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
Craig Carver
May 12, 2014 Craig Carver rated it it was amazing
Another great book by Joseph Prince! If you want to know how God sees you and how you should believe how He sees you, this is the book for you! If you're "religious," don't read this book, however. It completely blows away the legalistic, "you must do right to be right" belief system. This is just another great addition to my collection of Joseph Prince classics!!
Matthew
Jul 23, 2015 Matthew rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
For me this book is a solid 3.5 stars. The book shines the spotlight on God's grace, encouraging readers to focus on the person of Jesus so they can live a healthy and encouraged life.

I feared that this book would at some point slip into the prosperity gospel and/or self-focused self-help (There are testimonial letters, for example, which could have easily set-up an author veering into that prosperity territory). I'm pleased to say the book briefly but specifically talks about the problems with
Sherri Hayes
Feb 26, 2014 Sherri Hayes rated it it was amazing
Grace. It can't be earned because it has already been bought and paid for on our behalf. It is the Gift of God. All we have to do is accept it. The more I accept the love of Jesus, the more capable I am to love! It's been a long road for me to find the peace in that. The more I understand his forgiveness, mercy and lack of condemnation, the more acceptable I am, not only of others, but of myself.
Joseph loves Jesus and desires for all of us to find and relish in the love that Christ has for us. I
Jonathan Widell
Feb 12, 2015 Jonathan Widell rated it it was amazing
An absolutely dumbfounding preacher and writer. You would think the good news of grace would be on everybody's lips but even in evangelical circles it is nearly impossible to find anyone who has understood grace as profoundly as pastor Prince. No it is not about works, and yes it is about grace, and grace is about right believing. We have been hearing that message for centuries. Why is it so hard to believe it? The key to understanding is to admit that yes it is hard.
Rob Gore
Dec 09, 2014 Rob Gore rated it it was amazing
Outstanding book. Very easy to read and extremely helpful. It had a profound impact on my understanding of the importance of believing correctly. We do so many things as a result of what we believe, even unconsciously. I highly recommend this book!
Hope Burmeister
Jan 03, 2016 Hope Burmeister rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
It is even better written than his previous two books because he neatly puts his points into sections this time, and covers a lot of different stuff throughout the entire book. I love how he uses scripture constantly and outlines, in a deep way, what the bible says! It just blows my mind how he does that, and shows us how much God loves us, for we are His Beloved!
Aleshia Robinson
May 01, 2014 Aleshia Robinson rated it liked it
If you listen to Joseph Prince on a regular basis, don't buy this book. It is very basic knowledge you have heard him preach over again. This is for people who are new to his ministry and the Gospel of Jesus Christ.
Casey
Aug 25, 2015 Casey rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Absolutely stunning book about receiving God's love. The only thing that kept me from giving it five stars (as this IS five-star content!) was his constant plugging of his own work, show, books, etc. It happened far too often. Leaving that aside, however, I think this is a book any Christian should read if they have any questions about who they are in Christ!
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
Jan 17, 2014 Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb" rated it it was amazing
I highly recommend this book. Pastor Prince show the love of God and how we can change our thinking. This book is not about our positive thinking but about they way the Word of God would have of think. Right Believing brings us to Right Thinking and Right Thinking brings us to the fulfillment of our Prayers. This book show how much God really loves you!
Rhondaroo
Mar 13, 2015 Rhondaroo rated it really liked it
The battle is for our minds. We have to think right thoughts based in truth.
Rose Lee
Nov 19, 2014 Rose Lee rated it it was amazing
Shelves: have-read
Excellent book. Very warm and loving.
Praise God for this written work.
LaDonna Ratliff
Aug 21, 2014 LaDonna Ratliff rated it it was amazing
One of the best books I've ever read!
Thomas Ranjan
Jan 10, 2015 Thomas Ranjan marked it as to-read
It is a nice Book
Aaron Raphael
Feb 03, 2014 Aaron Raphael rated it it was amazing
For those who are already very familiar with Pastor's preaching and teaching, this book serves as a superb summary and reminder of the key points of the gospel of grace. It gets clearer and clearer the more you listen (read) the Word.
Robin M. Stevens
Life changing message

joseph Prince unveils the love of God like never before. he also showcases how a legalistic service for God is completely unnecessary.
Pedro Aguirre
Jan 31, 2014 Pedro Aguirre rated it it was amazing
Great book. Love Pastor Prince teachings!
Karen
Mar 12, 2014 Karen rated it it was amazing
This is a great book. If you know anyone who is suffering from guilt fear, or addictions this is the book for them!!!
Maxine Thomas
Feb 03, 2015 Maxine Thomas rated it it was amazing
Joseph Prince has a simple, clear way of explaining the WHOLE TRUTH. I've been reading his material and following his Daily Grace devotions for some time. He speaks and teaches truth without apology.

This book guides the reader to ask questions and see the answers in Gods word without the distortion or omissions that others have taught. He gets it!
JoAnn Bell
Jan 21, 2014 JoAnn Bell rated it it was amazing
Once again Joseph Prince shares incites of the Bible no one is touching on. Several of us who have read this book, say it should have been the first followed by Destined to Reign and Unmerited Favor...a good foundation book.

Caleb Gibson
Aug 10, 2014 Caleb Gibson rated it it was amazing
Such a easy read! I love this book becuase it is filled with such a simple message and great truth. This book includes a lot of great testimonies of people who have been impacted by this grace revolution. I was able to listen to the audiobook so it was well worth it!

Caleb Gibson
Shena
Nov 05, 2013 Shena rated it it was amazing
Absolutely LOVED this book. Reverend Price explains so many complicated(at least to me) subjects, with such ease. It didn't leave me with more questions than answers, and in this type of book, that is a rarity for me. I would and have already recommended this book. Its a must read!
  • Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life
  • Power Thoughts Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations for Winning the Battle of the Mind
  • Pursued: God's Divine Obsession with You
  • The Utter Relief of Holiness: How God's Goodness Frees Us from Everything that Plagues Us
  • Grace Walk
  • Living in the Abundance of God
  • Imagine Big: Unlock the Secret to Living Out Your Dreams
  • Balance: A Story of Faith, Family, and Life on the Line
  • Etched...Upon My Heart: What We Learn and Why We Never Forget
  • The Heartache No One Sees: Real Healing for a Woman's Wounded Heart
  • The Holy Spirit, Your Financial Advisor: God's Plan for Debt-Free Money Management
  • The Blessing of the Lord: Makes Rich and He Adds No Sorrow with It
  • You Are Made for More!: How to Become All You Were Created to Be
  • The Mother Heart of God: Unveiling the Mystery of the Father's Maternal Love
  • Putting on a Gentle and Quiet Spirit: 1 Peter

“Jesus Himself has already paid the price for your sins, so stop condemning yourself! Today, when you look into the mirror, what do you see? Do you see yourself trapped in all your failings, mistakes, and sins? Or do you see what God sees? My dear friend, when God sees you today, He sees Jesus. Use your eyes of faith and believe that as Jesus is, so are you. In God’s eyes, you are righteous, you are favored, you are blessed, and you are healed. You are freed from all sin, all pangs of guilt, all forms of condemnation, and every bondage of addiction!” 8 likes
“In the Israelite encampment, even though there were iniquities, sins, and wickedness, God did not see any of them because the blood of bulls and goats, which they offered up to the Lord daily, covered the children of Israel. How much more true that is for us today, we who are washed clean forever by the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, our beautiful Savior.” 7 likes