The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear,  Guilt, and Addiction

The Power of Right Believing: 7 Keys to Freedom from Fear, Guilt, and Addiction

4.67 of 5 stars 4.67  ·  rating details  ·  92 ratings  ·  13 reviews
What you believe is everything!

Believing the right things is the key to a victorious life. In THE POWER OF RIGHT BELIEVING, Joseph Prince, international bestselling author and a leading voice in proclaiming the gospel of grace, unveils seven practical and powerful keys to help you find freedom from every fear, guilt, and addiction.

These keys come alive in the precious tes...more
Published October 22nd 2013 by FaithWords (first published August 1st 2013)

Jillian Baker
I love the way Joseph Prince explains Gods love for us and the sacrifice that Jesus made for us on the cross. The amount of love that I feel reading this book is indescribable. I'm so glad to have read this book and would like to retread it again or read a chapter every once in a while.
Brian Williams
I can see the Lord using this book to set many captives free from wrong believing. There is mighty power in believing rightly about Christ and His finished work. Too much of today's preaching encourages destructive self-obsession; this book encourages Christ-obsession. If you are obsessed with obedience in your Christian walk, you are more than likely going to fail. But if Christ is your obsession, one of the fruits in your life will be obedience. Christ is the only person capable of living a su...more
Debbie
Undeniably, having a revelation of the Father's love for me has made a huge difference in my life! Once again, Joseph Prince has been used by God to bring this message to both unbelievers, as well as believers unaware of all that is theirs due to their position in Christ. Satan's number one goal is to get us to doubt that we are the beloved sons and daughters of Abba Father in an effort to get us to take our eyes off of Jesus; Prince's number one goal is to bring us into revelation knowledge of...more
Latonya
If you have any doubts about who you are in Christ and how much The Lord God loves you, this is the book to read. Joseph Price's books always point to Christ and the infallible Word of God.
Sherri Hayes
Grace. It can't be earned because it has already been bought and paid for on our behalf. It is the Gift of God. All we have to do is accept it. The more I accept the love of Jesus, the more capable I am to love! It's been a long road for me to find the peace in that. The more I understand his forgiveness, mercy and lack of condemnation, the more acceptable I am, not only of others, but of myself.
Joseph loves Jesus and desires for all of us to find and relish in the love that Christ has for us. I...more
Edwina " I LoveBooks" "Deb"
I highly recommend this book. Pastor Prince show the love of God and how we can change our thinking. This book is not about our positive thinking but about they way the Word of God would have of think. Right Believing brings us to Right Thinking and Right Thinking brings us to the fulfillment of our Prayers. This book show how much God really loves you!
Aaron Raphael
For those who are already very familiar with Pastor's preaching and teaching, this book serves as a superb summary and reminder of the key points of the gospel of grace. It gets clearer and clearer the more you listen (read) the Word.
Robin M. Stevens
Life changing message

joseph Prince unveils the love of God like never before. he also showcases how a legalistic service for God is completely unnecessary.
Pedro Aguirre
Great book. Love Pastor Prince teachings!
Karen
This is a great book. If you know anyone who is suffering from guilt fear, or addictions this is the book for them!!!
JoAnn Bell
Once again Joseph Prince shares incites of the Bible no one is touching on. Several of us who have read this book, say it should have been the first followed by Destined to Reign and Unmerited Favor...a good foundation book.

Debbie
It's a great book that focuses all about Jesus, not about a list of dos and don'ts. I was very encouraged, I got teary towards the end of the book when Prince started talking about the Father's love. I realized that I need to fix my eyes on Jesus, not on myself, not on the approval of others, but just on Jesus!
Shena
Absolutely LOVED this book. Reverend Price explains so many complicated(at least to me) subjects, with such ease. It didn't leave me with more questions than answers, and in this type of book, that is a rarity for me. I would and have already recommended this book. Its a must read!
Stephen Shores
An excellent book filled with helpful Scriptural truth from beginning to end. Awesome stuff.
Abbi
Powerful and very inspirational!
Amy Kemp
Great book!
Zean
powerful!
Linda Zangrilli
Linda Zangrilli is currently reading it
Apr 15, 2014
Gina Shives
Gina Shives is currently reading it
Apr 15, 2014
Maudievs
Maudievs marked it as to-read
Apr 14, 2014
Peter Yeo
Peter Yeo marked it as to-read
Perssis Namour
Perssis Namour marked it as to-read
Tshipi
Tshipi marked it as to-read
Jaclyn
Jaclyn marked it as to-read
Chris Esparza
Chris Esparza marked it as to-read
Tiana
Tiana marked it as to-read
Don
Don marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2014
  • Power Thoughts Devotional: 365 Daily Inspirations for Winning the Battle of the Mind
  • Pursued: God's Divine Obsession with You
  • Break Out!: 5 Keys to Go Beyond Your Barriers and Live an Extraordinary Life
  • The Utter Relief of Holiness: How God's Goodness Frees Us from Everything that Plagues Us
  • Grace Walk: What You've Always Wanted in the Christian Life
  • Undaunted: Daring to Do What God Calls You to Do
  • You'll Get Through This: Hope and Help for Your Turbulent Times
  • Just Enough Light for the Step I'm On
  • A Woman's Walk with God: Growing in the Fruit of the Spirit
Destined to Reign: The Secret to Effortless Success, Wholeness, and Victorious Living Unmerited Favor: Depending on Jesus for every success in your life 100 Days of Favor: Daily Readings From Unmerited Favor Destined to Reign Devotional: Daily Reflections For Effortless Success, Wholeness, and Victorious Living Health and Wholeness Through the Holy Communion

“Jesus Himself has already paid the price for your sins, so stop condemning yourself! Today, when you look into the mirror, what do you see? Do you see yourself trapped in all your failings, mistakes, and sins? Or do you see what God sees? My dear friend, when God sees you today, He sees Jesus. Use your eyes of faith and believe that as Jesus is, so are you. In God’s eyes, you are righteous, you are favored, you are blessed, and you are healed. You are freed from all sin, all pangs of guilt, all forms of condemnation, and every bondage of addiction!” 1 likes
“In the Israelite encampment, even though there were iniquities, sins, and wickedness, God did not see any of them because the blood of bulls and goats, which they offered up to the Lord daily, covered the children of Israel. How much more true that is for us today, we who are washed clean forever by the blood of the Lamb of God, Jesus Christ, our beautiful Savior.” 1 likes