Start by marking “Reckoning (Detective Bobby Mac Thriller, #3)” as Want to Read:
Reckoning (Detective Bobby Mac Thriller, #3)

Reckoning (Detective Bobby Mac Thriller #3)

Reckoning is the third book in the Detective Bobby Mac Thriller series, returning Detective Bobby Mac to the streets of Denver. It's been ten years since facing the loss of his brother, Jax, but Mac has a new life now with his wife and daughters.

When a series of murders grips the city in terror, Mac joins an inter-agency task force charged with bringing the Judas Killer to
Published May 2nd 2013 by Blu Pencil Publications, LLC

To ask other readers questions about Reckoning, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Reckoning

Scott Bury
May 22, 2013 Scott Bury rated it really liked it
Independent book review:
Reckoning is unique

With Reckoning, RS Guthrie takes the fiction writer’s rule book, shreds it in mighty fingers and reassembles it into a new way of engaging audiences.

Reckoning is the third of Guthrie’s books to feature Denver Detective Robert Macaulay, also known as Bobby Mac and also known as the heir to the occult power of Clan MacAulay.

Busting through the genre boundaries
Reckoning, like Black Beast and LOST, the previous Bobby Mac novels, is a noir cop thriller, a po
Gail  Gentry
May 11, 2013 Gail Gentry rated it it was amazing
Just when I think I can recognize the writing of R.S. Guthrie, he surprises me once again. He has become a chameleon in styles of writing. Each time finding a new way to entrance me with his story. I have read all of his books, most recent of his releases: Blood Land and Money Land. His writing in that series is melodious, deep, driving you ever forward within the pages of his imagination. Then along comes Reckoning, the third and last in the Detective Bobby Mac Thriller Trilogy.

I have no other
Cinta
Jul 05, 2013 Cinta rated it really liked it
I was quite looking forward to the final book in the Bobby Mac series of thrillers. As usual, I wasn't disappointed. R.S. Guthrie has a way of engaging the reader with his words, so it is almost impossible to stop reading.

Some years have passed since the terrible events that made Bobby Mac lose his brother Jax happened, and he is living a quite happy life with his family. However, those happiness and peace won't last. Evil is always around, creating chaos, and provoking unexpected things to hap
Cheryl
Aug 09, 2014 Cheryl rated it really liked it
What will you do on the day of reckoning, when disaster comes from afar? - Isaiah 3:10 NIV

RECKONING is the third book in the Bobby Mac trilogy, after "Black Beast" and "L O S T."

I liked BLACK BEAST and didn't care for LOST so much. RECKONING has the formula back that I appreciate - more of a police procedural and less supernatural.

I like Detective Bobby Mac and would like to read more about him and the different characters that make up his life in the future, with less narrative about good and e
Marg Barnes
Jun 30, 2013 Marg Barnes rated it it was ok
I only read the third book in this series, not knowing it was about the paranormal previously. Guthrie is a good writer, but this particular book was rather confusing. If you like reading about weird stuff with no explanation as to what's coming,you might enjoy it. I found it tedious at times and bizarre.
Not my thing...but I finished it.
Renee McKinley
Renee McKinley rated it it was amazing
Oct 01, 2014
Thomas Sticklorat
Thomas Sticklorat rated it really liked it
Feb 24, 2015
Ebooks9170
Ebooks9170 rated it really liked it
Jun 24, 2014
Stefano
Stefano rated it it was amazing
May 23, 2013
Pat
Pat rated it liked it
Nov 27, 2014
Dana G. Rosenbach
Dana G. Rosenbach rated it liked it
Mar 25, 2015
R.w. Foster
R.w. Foster rated it it was amazing
Mar 01, 2015
Tan Kit
Tan Kit rated it really liked it
Jan 10, 2015
Nancy
Nancy rated it it was amazing
Jun 27, 2016
Val
Val rated it it was ok
Nov 14, 2013
Jae Dub
Jae Dub rated it it was amazing
Jun 14, 2013
Todd
Todd rated it really liked it
Feb 05, 2014
Michael
Michael rated it liked it
Sep 06, 2014
Dawn Clements
Dawn Clements rated it really liked it
Sep 21, 2015
Fred
Fred rated it it was ok
Jan 25, 2016
Roy Huff
Roy Huff rated it it was amazing
Apr 26, 2015
Charles J Carpenter
Charles J Carpenter rated it liked it
Aug 07, 2014
Marilyn Frey
Marilyn Frey rated it really liked it
Jan 05, 2015
Irene
Irene marked it as to-read
May 10, 2013
Nanakelly4645
Nanakelly4645 marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2013
Merle
Merle marked it as to-read
Jun 09, 2013
Aristodemos Ioannou
Aristodemos Ioannou marked it as to-read
Jun 11, 2013
Peggy
Peggy added it
Jun 13, 2013
Danica
Danica marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2013
Ashley
Ashley marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Stacie
Stacie marked it as to-read
Dec 03, 2013
Shane Dougall
Shane Dougall marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2014
fnadoc
fnadoc marked it as to-read
Nov 27, 2014
Annie
Annie marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2015
Phyllis Wright
Phyllis Wright marked it as to-read
Jan 08, 2015
GEORGE A.
GEORGE A. marked it as to-read
Feb 14, 2015
Michael
Michael marked it as to-read
Apr 09, 2015
Alisa
Alisa marked it as to-read
Apr 15, 2015
Mandie Crago
Mandie Crago marked it as to-read
May 31, 2015
Loisa
Loisa added it
Jun 09, 2015
Sally Mccoy
Sally Mccoy marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2015
Janet
Janet marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2015
Doreen
Doreen marked it as to-read
Aug 04, 2015
R. S. Guthrie has been writing fiction for several years. Black Beast is the first in the series of Detective Bobby Mac Thriller books featuring Denver detective Bobby Mac.

L O S T is the second book in the popular Paranormal Mystery-Detective series; the third book, Reckoning, is now out that closes out the Detective Bobby Mac Thriller trilogy (though it is not the final Detective Bobby Mac bo
More about R.S. Guthrie...

Detective Bobby Mac Thriller (3 books)
  • Black Beast (Clan of MacAulay #1)
  • L O S T (Clan of Macaulay #2)