Start by marking “Sleigh Bell Sweethearts” as Want to Read:
Sleigh Bell Sweethearts

Sleigh Bell Sweethearts (Alaskan Wilderness #3)

Second Chance Yuletide

Owning her own plane is all charter pilot Zoey Hathaway's ever dreamed of. So when she inherits a struggling reindeer farm, with three dozen unruly reindeer and one dangerously attractive ranch hand, Zoey's well-crafted plans seem to fly out the window. Now she must put her trust in Alec Wynn, and hope that the troubled cowboy's past won't interfere
Mass Market Paperback, 224 pages
Published October 22nd 2013 by Love Inspired (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Sleigh Bell Sweethearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sleigh Bell Sweethearts

Paula
Nov 05, 2013 Paula rated it it was amazing
Wonderful Christmas romance! Heartwarming, fun, and I absolutely loved the setting of a reindeer farm in Alaska.
Kristen
Dec 30, 2013 Kristen rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: own, christmas
Excellent Book!! Really loved the characters! This is the first book that I have read by this author. Will definitely be looking for more of her books.
Kaye

Cute, clean story, not too heavy on the religious elements. However, I did find myself skimming the long paragraphs of introspection since both of the main characters spent most of their time alone in the story. However, even when they were with other characters, there were issues with the introspection---for example, in a conversation, one of the secondary characters would say something that would initiate about three paragraphs (or more) of introspection before the main character wou
Bonnie
Dec 29, 2013 Bonnie rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Sleigh Bell Sweethearts was a wonderful Christmas Holiday Romance books. I loved it and will read it again. It was funny at times. Zoey inherits a reindeer farm. She knows nothing about reindeer. One keeps getting out and causes problems for Zoey. Alec was working for the first owner when he passed away. Alec stays on to help Zoey. Alec has his own past problems. Loved the outcome.
Harlequin Books
"The importance of family and friends is a key theme in the third book in Wilson's Alaska series. An Alaskan reindeer farm is the perfect setting for this holiday treasure. The humorous scenes, particularly with the reindeer, add to the charm of the genuine characters." RT Book Reviews, rated 4 1/2 stars
Stacy
Dec 13, 2013 Stacy rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
It was sweet, but there wasn't enough logical build up for the romance, and the change of heart they both have. It was clean; there was a good amount of religion included, the characters were good, there just wasn't enough relationship detail. The details about Alaska and reindeer were good, but didn't leave enough room for the rest.
Spring Baxter
Nov 29, 2016 Spring Baxter rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Heart filled and realist, this book was romantically believable in a magical way. It wasn't grand enough that I couldn't put it down, but it was enjoyable. Throughout reading it I found I fell in love with the characters and even the reindeer. With it being a short book, it was a perfect beginning to the holiday season.
Samantha
Oct 31, 2013 Samantha rated it it was amazing
I absolutely loved this book!!!!! I couldn't put it down. When I did I spent my entire time thinking about it! I have passed this book on a friend so she too can enjoy it! defiantly a good read and put me right in the Christmas mood!
Ruth
Nov 01, 2013 Ruth rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
This book deserves 10 stars!!! It had me in tears one minute and hearty laughter the next!!! By far, the best Christmas book yet!!! So good, I will re-read this one!!!! Thanks Teri, for sharing your God given writing talent with us! May God continue His blessings!!!!
Julia - The Romance Bibliophile
Wow. I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading "Sleigh Bell Sweethearts." It was such a special Christmas story, and who wouldn't want to read about a reindeer farm around the holidays? The story line and characters were truly spectacular, and I look forward to reading more from Teri Wilson!
Wilani Wahl
Sep 05, 2014 Wilani Wahl rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Wonderful Christmas story! How special for it to be taking place in Alaska. This story is so creative and was such an enjoyable read. This will be a book I will want to read over and over again.
Jolene
Aug 07, 2013 Jolene rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Loved the reindeer theme! Palmer the bad reindeer stole the show. Teri Wilson does a great job of putting you in Alaska! This was a true joy to read.
Lana
Feb 06, 2014 Lana rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Sweet story - perfect for the holidays. Enjoyed the combination of Alaska, reindeer, Grinch, and a dog thrown in for good measure.
Danielle Hartzler
I guess I'm the grinch but I didn't like the end. To say I was shocked would be an understatement... I needed more. It just felt incomplete and rushed.
Andrea Williams
It was very sweet and I really loved the reindeer part of it all. More "faith-based" than I would have expected, and overall very cute.
Lori Weller
Lori Weller rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2015
Phyllis Livesforfridays
Phyllis Livesforfridays rated it really liked it
Jun 07, 2014
Alexandra Cook
Alexandra Cook rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2016
Kelly
Kelly rated it really liked it
Jul 31, 2015
Shannon Chamberlin
Shannon Chamberlin rated it really liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Michelle
Michelle rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2015
David Boren
David Boren rated it really liked it
Jan 04, 2017
TC
TC rated it liked it
Aug 09, 2014
Terri
Terri rated it liked it
Nov 25, 2013
Kymberlee
Kymberlee rated it liked it
Dec 18, 2013
Sarah Samuel
Sarah Samuel rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2016
Laurie
Laurie rated it liked it
Feb 09, 2015
Devanie Angel
Devanie Angel rated it liked it
Jan 10, 2014
Donna
Donna rated it it was amazing
Feb 26, 2014
Judy Burgess
Judy Burgess rated it liked it
Dec 10, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Sinopsis en Español // Synopsis in Spanish 1 1 Dec 23, 2015 08:50AM
Teri Wilson is a romance novelist for Harlequin, Pocket Books and Tule Publishing. Her novel UNLEASHING MR. DARCY is now a Hallmark Channel Original Movie, and she currently has three other films in development with the Hallmark Channel. Teri is also a contributing writer at HelloGiggles.com and Teen Vogue, covering books, pop culture and everything royal. She's crazy about cute animals, vintage f ...more
More about Teri Wilson...

Alaskan Wilderness (5 books)
  • Alaskan Hearts