Start by marking “Her Ex Next Door” as Want to Read:
Her Ex Next Door

Her Ex Next Door

Ginny hasn’t told anyone about her brief marriage nine years ago -- not even her new fiancé. But sometimes what happens in Vegas doesn’t stay in Vegas.

Ginny is planning to get married in six weeks, but then her ex-husband Derek shows up. Derek has always been trouble -- too smart, too sexy, too unreliable. Ginny wants nothing to do with him, but now he’s rich, and he has m
Kindle Edition, (new cover)
Published 2012

To ask other readers questions about Her Ex Next Door, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Her Ex Next Door

Manju
I liked it. It has its fun moments. I enjoyed it.
Paula Bothwell
Novella-sized entertainment. These Beverly Farr books are perfect for a little "pick-me-up" when I don't feel like reading or investing time a big long book. Clean, but still has romantic tension. It gets 5 stars for delivering exactly what I wanted!
Kathy * Bookworm Nation
I liked this one. I thought it was a fun story and I liked Ginny and Derek. Nine years ago they had a whirlwind marriage, lasted only a few months. Now Ginny is about to get remarried when she finds out that Derek has moved in next door (to her mom). Seeing one another has brought back all their feelings. Ginny has had very poor examples of marriage and never really had any support from her mom or her many step-dads. She learned to guard her heart and had little trust in men. Derek tried to put ...more
A. Carina
Mar 24, 2014 A. Carina rated it really liked it
Her Ex Next Door intrigued me and I decided to check it out for a change of pace. The tale could easily get bogged down in bitterness but it does not. It is a lovely, fun read that is like a summer popcorn movie: You will get it, read it, enjoy it, and feel it is money well spent, but the details might not stick with you. This isn't a bad thing, it is a fun read and easy to get into. It's an excellent choice for when you've been feeling blue or had a blah day and need a pick-me-up sort of story ...more
Lynette ~ Escaping Reality – One Book at a Time ~
I was given a copy of this book in exchange for an honest review.
Read my full review HERE: http://escapingrealitybookreviews.wor...

This was the first romance novel I ever read. Honestly, the plot synopsis made it sound like the type of super cliche book that I would totally hate. But it wasn’t! I was SO HAPPY! Plus, the cover is totally adorable! I read this book during finals week, and it made my life so much easier. Great stress reliever. It was a fun book.

I should’ve hated these characters. T
Sara
Apr 21, 2015 Sara rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: kindle, epub
Aww this was so cute! And frustrating.
Derek and Ginny together were totally messed up. But in the end they worked things out.
Phillip was so boring it made me yawn. And he was a bit of a jerk. I didn't like him at all.
Derek was a bit of a jerk too a couple times especially in the beginning, but he was also so easy to love. He was really caring, attentive and kinda cute. Yeah, and sexy too.
Ginny was messed up really bad and I'm blaming her mother for it. Miranda was so hateful and an awful mot
Greselley
*3. 5 stars

Hmm, I enjoy reading this story but I would like to have a better glimpse on the thoughts of Derek. I mean he didn't really undergo the process of thinking about their past and finally decided that he would pursue her again because he can't live without her. If ever he did undergone such process, the author didn't give us the opportunity to witness that. That would be a good chance for the readers to delve deeper on the feelings of Derek towards Ginny. It could be romantic and sweet.
Negar Arvanaghi
Apr 07, 2014 Negar Arvanaghi rated it it was amazing
I HATE MIRANDA. I felt so bad for Ginny, going all this time without love. She should have been able to talk things over with someone. I was so pleased that Derek didn't give up on her, and did a full-court press to get her back. I also liked that both accepted responsibility for their breakup. I LOVED that epilogue.

I received a copy from the author in exchange for an honest review.
Christy Olesen
May 05, 2014 Christy Olesen rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
An enjoyable book with realistic characters. I tend to avoid stories about wealthy socialites and their type, so I was pleasantly surprised, when I won a copy of this book, by the depth of the main characters and the conflict they had to work through. There is good tension between the hero and heroine in this sweet romance. I will look for more from Beverly Farr.
Rachel
Fun easy young adult novel about love at first site and later realizing what love it about and how we judge others when really we may be the problem but blame it on others and not see it takes two and compromise and communication to make things work out.
Jessicaz
Oct 20, 2012 Jessicaz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
A good read, that make you think about your first love and all of the times you may have taken them for granted.. I enjoyed this book and was happy with the ending.
Lynette ~ Escaping Reality – One Book at a Time ~
Great book! Review to come next week!
Leslie
Mar 03, 2013 Leslie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
sassy and sweet.enjoyed reading this one.
Farzana rahmann
Nov 10, 2012 Farzana rahmann rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Great quick read over it!!!
Cici
May 25, 2013 Cici rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: clean-romance
Fun! I really enjoyed the premise and plot line. Some predictable. But very enjoyable! The emotional fleshing out of the characters is well done.
Jenny
Jun 21, 2016 Jenny rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a fun quick read. There was talk about sex but it didn't go into detail. I liked Beverly's Christian book better.
Cici
Jun 01, 2014 Cici rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Cute and fun! I really enjoy this author. She has great creativity. I love the way she finds a romance in interesting stituations.
Adrienne van der Watt
Do you ever forget your first love?

Beverly Farr puts that question to the test in this sweet quick read. I enjoyed it so much I gobbled up the words in one sitting!
Holly
Jul 01, 2016 Holly rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Another fun book by this author. I deducted one star only because I didn't like the way Ginny was distrustful but I recognize that it was a key element of the story. Still a good read.
Ivy
Nov 17, 2013 Ivy rated it it was ok
3.5 - a cute, fast read.
Ryneil Almario
Apr 16, 2013 Ryneil Almario rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Light romance but definitely captures the audience. I give it a 7/10 :)
Mariel
Mariel rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Megen
Megen rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2016
Darlene
Darlene rated it liked it
Aug 14, 2014
Verene
Verene rated it really liked it
Nov 24, 2012
Nataly
Nataly rated it really liked it
Aug 07, 2012
Nlc
Nlc rated it did not like it
Apr 02, 2015
Ell
Ell rated it it was amazing
Apr 14, 2013
Laura rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2012
Lynn
Lynn rated it liked it
Dec 06, 2012
  • The Sweetest Torture (Sexy Shifter Shorts #1)
  • Erotic Deception
  • Pure Healing (Pure Ones, #1)
  • A Deadly Whisper (The Watchers, #1)
  • Love Struck
  • The Devil's Masquerade: The Remedy (The Devil's Eyes, #5)
  • Siren Song
  • Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1)
  • Dark Harvest (Kismet Knight, Ph.D., Vampire Psychologist, #3)
  • Pride and Precipitation (Chick Flick Clique Romantic Comedy Novella #1)
  • I Kissed the Boy Next Door
  • Walking On Air (Valance Family, #1)
  • Wednesday Riders (Island Series, #2)
  • Mistaken Engagement
  • Seeking Justice
  • Truth and Humility (Captive, #1)
  • Love on a Deadline: An August Wedding Story (A Year of Weddings Novella 2, #9)
  • Heart Throb
Happily-ever-after is my drug of choice. Not that I won’t read or watch a sad story (now and then), but I crave happy endings. I love Jane Austen, Cinderella stories, and 1930s screwball comedies. (Think An AFFAIR TO REMEMBER or WHILE YOU WERE SLEEPING). Since real life has a way of being tough enough, I write sweet, quirky contemporary romances to take the edge off.

What you will find in my storie
More about Beverly Farr...