Start by marking “The Celebrity and The Small-Town Girl (The Celebrity Series #1)” as Want to Read:
The Celebrity and The Small-Town Girl (The Celebrity Series #1)

The Celebrity and The Small-Town Girl (The Celebrity Series #1)

After agreeing to take on a hospital charity event for her boss, Cara McKenzie is overwhelmed when she doesn’t have any entertainment. The one band she wanted to perform more than anything has turned her down and she has 2 weeks to find somebody else.

His manager’s just turned down the opportunity of a lifetime and Justin Nichols is flying out to fix the problem. There is
Published April 28th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Celebrity and The Small-Town Girl, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Celebrity and The Small-Town Girl

C.j. Butcher
Dec 15, 2013 C.j. Butcher rated it it was amazing
I loved this story...of course it's Christian fiction and has a biblical message but it wasn't shoved down my throat. I loved the characters, I thought they were all unique in their own way. I hope they each get their own book. I found no editing errors which are a pet peeve of mone. I found that it didn't slow down and lag and just kept going, which is nice because in some books you have that. I found it funny and overall enjoyable. Anyone can read this book...from teens to adults and not worry ...more
NancyM
May 09, 2013 NancyM rated it liked it
It was a cute story. There was a bit of religion in it, but not so much that it was overpowering. I was laughing so much at the waitress in the dinner scene. I'm looking forward to the next one!
Angela
May 11, 2013 Angela rated it really liked it
This book was really cute. There was a bunch of great humor in it, I was laughing good during some of the parts. I look forward to reading the next.
Jill
May 05, 2013 Jill rated it it was amazing
I loved this book. What a great book and testament to trusting God and having faith in Him.
Db
May 05, 2013 Db rated it it was amazing
loved every minute. smile on my face all the way through!
grumpyoldbird
I did not finish this book, I got to 45%, but I just couldn't continue. I don't think a book has ever disappointed me so much as this one TBH.

I got this as an Amazon freebie back at the beginning of May, when there were no reviews available. I put it on my kindle to be read asap, because the description sounded like proper good chick lit/romcom, and it sounded like I was going to really enjoy it.

So I started to read the book yesterday, that is where it all went wrong for me. It became very appar
Melody Cox
10-22-14 Yesterday I reread this book and it was even better the second time around. There was plenty of sweet romance and it was exceptionally hilarious! I kid you not...I laughed so hard that I found myself wiping my tears of laughter off my face every couple of pages. There were also a few tears shed but not because of sadness. Quite the opposite. The sweetness of Justin's actions and feelings towards Cara is so refreshing. I grow weary of the amount of angst that are found in most books ...more
Laura Hannaway
Laura Hannaway rated it it was ok
Sep 10, 2013
nikki jo
nikki jo rated it really liked it
Jan 01, 2014
Jeanette montgomery
Jeanette montgomery rated it liked it
Jul 19, 2015
Beth O'laire
Beth O'laire rated it liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Jalpa
Jalpa rated it really liked it
May 06, 2013
Valerie
Valerie rated it it was amazing
Oct 29, 2014
Deanne Replogle
Deanne Replogle rated it it was amazing
May 27, 2013
Jennifer Morse
Jennifer Morse rated it really liked it
Oct 11, 2014
Angela Wesneski
Angela Wesneski rated it it was amazing
Jul 10, 2013
Paige
Paige rated it it was amazing
Jun 13, 2013
Katherine
Katherine rated it really liked it
May 16, 2014
Andrea Minier
Andrea Minier rated it it was amazing
Jul 29, 2013
Erin
Erin rated it really liked it
Nov 04, 2013
Bridget Bowers
Bridget Bowers rated it liked it
Jul 11, 2013
Veronica
Veronica rated it it was ok
May 24, 2013
Krystal Smith
Krystal Smith rated it really liked it
Jan 21, 2014
Raesh
Raesh rated it really liked it
Feb 10, 2015
Kelli
Kelli rated it really liked it
Jan 29, 2015
Charli ღ Denae
Charli ღ Denae rated it liked it
Jan 09, 2015
Tamara
Tamara rated it liked it
May 09, 2014
Anne
Anne rated it it was ok
Jul 08, 2013
Victoria McNamara
Jun 10, 2013 Victoria McNamara rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lydia
Lydia rated it really liked it
Jun 23, 2014
Victoria McNamara was born in Maryland. She now resides in North Carolina and lives in the country with her 2 puppies. She enjoys reading, writing, and hanging out with friends and family. She finds inspiration by living by the golden rule and treating others as she would like to be treated.

More about Victoria McNamara...