Start by marking “Fueled (Driven, #2)” as Want to Read:
Fueled (Driven, #2)

Fueled (Driven #2)

4.55 of 5 stars 4.55  ·  rating details  ·  25,732 ratings  ·  2,202 reviews
Book #2 of the Driven Trilogy

What happens when the one person you never expected suddenly happens to be the one you’ll fight the hardest to keep?

Colton stole my heart. He wasn't supposed to, and I sure as hell didn't want him to, but he crashed into my life, ignited feelings within me that I thought had died forever, and fueled a passion that I never knew could exist.

Rylee
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 356 pages
Published August 27th 2013 by JKB Publishing

To ask other readers questions about Fueled, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fueled

Raw by Belle AuroraFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesWallbanger by Alice ClaytonCrashed by K. BrombergInterview with a Master by Jason Luke
Most Talked about Books on Facebook
13th out of 819 books — 1,636 voters
Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuireWallbanger by Alice ClaytonFifty Shades of Grey by E.L. JamesBared to You by Sylvia DayOn Dublin Street by Samantha Young
Schmexy Books Worth Reading
42nd out of 1,004 books — 1,331 voters

More lists with this book...

K. Bromberg
Aug 09, 2013 K. Bromberg rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
Obviously, I'm biased....lol... Get ready for an emotional roller coaster that makes you love and hate and cheer and cringe... But more than anything, it makes you 'feel'....oh, and you will most definitely fall more in love with Rylee and Colton...and the boys.
Aestas Book Blog

^^^ my Colton casting...

*** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED *** 4.5 stars

I absolutely LOVED this book!!!!I was invested in the story from start to finish. My heart was racing, breaking, melting... I wasfeeling everything!!!

I love Colton. I love Rylee. I love this series. I'm hooked and I can't wait for more!!!

This book captured my heart from the very first page and I was so impressed with the direction that the storyline went in. Honestly, after the huge cliffhanger that the last book left off, I was
Michelle
5 not-broken-but-bent-stars

Sweet Christ. Ladies, get out some tissues and a clean pair of panties because Colton-Mother-Fucking-Donovan is here. And not only is he still pure heat, but his broken is showing.

K. Bromberg delivers an amazing follow up to Driven. Colton is still our favorite bad-boy playboy that is every bit alpha-male but we get to see a glimpse into his early years and the events that shaped his life.

Pleasure to bury the pain.

This book took my emotions and just destroyed them. I
Catarina
4,5 “Race You” Stars.

In this second installment Rylee and Colton have a LOT to figure out after how things ended on the first book. They know their relationship isn’t usual in any way, but they can’t be away from each other. In this book their pasts and Colton’s ghosts keep getting in the way and when their feelings crash and they aren’t capable of hiding them anymore, they’ll know the fight is just getting harder. What neither of them expected it that the biggest fight of all, would be Colton
Rama Jibril
OMG what a f*cking roller coaster! OK now im definitely certain that our dear author is trying to give me a freaking heart attack! I have never sweated so much over a freaking book in my entire life!
I knew while waiting for this book to come out that a shit loads of drama was waiting for us but I never knew how much drama! holly crap to say this book has not disappointed me at all is freaking understatement. Honestly Miss.Bromberg good job and I officially forgive you for making me wait :D

Anywa
Jinx
Doesn't anyone have any original ideas anymore? Is it just me? I kept getting this sense of déjà vu like I read this all before but it's because I have...

I'm so sick of the damaged boy always being sexually abused (did anyone else think of Gideon Cross or was it just me?) or the fact that they communicate through song (maybe you thought of Remington Tate?) or it could have been the fact that he had a horrible mom who let him go hungry only to later be adopted by a wealthy couple (but I think it
3.75 SWEET FUCKING JESUS STARS!!!!!

I went through A LOT of emotions while reading this book, and I still don’t really know how I feel about it. This is my emotional progression:

The prologue ripped me open!!! Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman.

The sex was bomb-tastic!!

VOODOO PUSSY!!!!! LMAO!!!!

I hate you, Tawny!!!!!

So much of this:

Fight for yourself, Rylee! I want and I hate and more than anything, I feel.

Colton!!! Stop treating her like shit or I’m going to kill you!!!!

Rylee and Colton, you ne
Donna ~ The Romance Cover
OMG what have I just read, Kristy Bromberg has hit it out the ball park...review to follow on release....I still can't believe it...so bloody good and so emotional...be prepared....but it is sooooooooooooo good!! Did I say it was good??? I freaking loved loved loved it!!!!

REVIEW!!!!!!!

Fueled – Kristy Bromberg

5 – emotional and amazeballs stars!!

“Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman.”

K Bromberg has ruined super heroes for me now. I am never, ever going be able to watch these films or cartoons with
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

4 "Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman. " Stars

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

“I've never had to work so hard for something I never thought I wanted.”

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

This book...this book was such a ride. There were ups and downs and corners that sneaked up on you. It was an emotional rollercoaster ride that at times frustrated me but had me not wanting to put this down.

This book picks up right where the first left off. For those of you who have read the first book, you know it ends with one hell of a c
Amy (Foxy)
***4.75 Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman. Stars***

Fueled picks up where Driven left us hanging. Colton's pov is woven throughout the book. His horrible past is something we get a clearer picture of in the prologue. Colton's vulnerability grips the heart as he relives his painful childhood memories.

Reylee is determined to love him even when he spews his poison at her. She wants to help him be released from the blackness that engulfs his daily self worth.

Their song texts to each other were f
Helena
Sep 12, 2013 Helena rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: everyone!
Shelves: one-clicked
5 'I race you' stars

'My body reacts instinctively to Colton's movements - driven by such unexpected need, fueled by such a relentless desire, and crashing into unimaginable possibilities.' ~ Rylee

Its been a while now since Ive read this book but Im still NOT able to form coherent thoughts - what is wrong with me you ask - yeah you sure know a certain fucking HOT car racer named COLTON DONAVAN right?! - THATS what is! 'Cause this man turned my brain to mush with all his HOTNESS - like to
Jenny - TotallybookedBlog
4.5 Stars

Jointly reviewed for :http://totallybookedblog.com/

description

Jenny: Well, we were left hanging at the end of Driven Book #1 in the Driven Trilogy and to be honest we were a little nervous about what to expect in this second installment weren’t we G? Our concerns were that, being a trilogy, this book could possibly fall in the dreaded “filler” trap, as is the case with some trilogies.

Pam Godwin
Colton outshines in this second installment of the Driven Trilogy by making a tremendous effort in his turbulent relationship with Rylee. He is courageous in the shadows of his creeping memories. He becomes a hero worth rooting for.

Rylee, on the other hand, is the sum of everything I despise in a leading lady. She's unattractively catty, immature, passive-aggressive, whimper-y, and avoids communication in lieu of running off her mouth. She doesn't listen. She runs away. Always running. Always wh
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***4.5 I RACE this book hard stars***

”We’re not broken baby...we’re just bent. And bent is okay. Bent means that we’re just figuring things out.”

Talk about a 360 from the first book!! This book….this damn book had my blood racing, adrenaline pumping, mind whirring and heart palpitating throughout the entire angsty ride.

I saw the mixed reviews to the first book, hell I HAD mixed feelings about the first book, but I was told over and over again to hold on and push through...it’ll be worth it.
Elizabeth (Liz)
“Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman.”

Who knew that a random list of superheroes could literally produce chills throughout my entire body every time it appeared in Fueled, the second book in K. Bromberg’s amazing Driven Trilogy?! Until you read the book, I realize you won’t have a clue what I’m talking about. However, trust me when I tell you that this line is one of the single best in this book and probably in any book in recent memory! It was used brilliantly, and, in those moments when it ap
Becs
This was just stunning. So much angst, so much pain is heaped upon our central characters and the last 100 pages or so, I could hardly stand to breathe. I galloped through this as I binge read the whole series.

It's so wonderful to see the character development throughout these books - the attention to fine detail by the author is meticulous as Colton and Rylee slowly realise the depth of their feelings for one another.

Colton is breaking my heart and the ending - OMG. It's a cliffhanger to end al
Kelli C for "Cross"
5 - I RACE YOU STARS!

“I've never had to work so hard for something I never thought I wanted.”

Wow, I feel as if I had to work to get through this book and I loved every damn minute of it...even if I have been left hanging in the balance of K Bromberg's world...AGAIN! Come on!!!

Colton Donavan...up and coming race care pro, sexy hot ladies man. He is rich. He is powerful. He plays by his own rules

He has never answered to anyone. He has never cared about anything. He takes want he wants and needs w
Jen
Holy Smoly, what an ending!!! I have just finished this book (at 4am!!) and I am so glad I waited until this trilogy was all written before starting it! I would have been so mad at this cliffhanger if the third book hadn't been written yet!! Needless to say, I will be moving on to the final book; Crashed immediately!

I will keep this review fairly short..all I will say is that I did really enjoy this book, although I found myself frustrated towards the last 30% of the story. Rylee, the heroine be
Plamena
4.5 “I race Colton” stars

“She pushes me. Unmans me. Consumes me. Scares the ever-loving shit out of me.”

Well…well…To say I was surprised would be a total understatement. I DID NOT expect to like this book so much but I did!!! It is so much better than the first one!

Colton and Rylee’s ‘relationship’ is taking a different road. They both try to change and to be what the other person needs. But again…some might say they both are too fucked up to succeed. Granted, their pasts are just…there are n
Jess - A is for Alpha B is for Books

description

I read Fueled exactly 4 weeks ago. I have had 4 weeks of letting it settle over me, 4 weeks to think about what I am going to write. And yet after all that time,I still can't figure out how to review this and give K. Bromberg the recognition she deserves.
Now I assume a few of you have probably already read Fueled. Going by the Amazon best sellers list I assume correct. But if you're like me and don't like to read a book when it's blowing up my Goodreads, (weird I know) or like some who would rat
Gitte - TotallyBookedBlog
Jointly Reviewed on: http://totallybookedblog.com/2013/08/...

description

How wrong we were! Fueled is anything but a filler! Fueled is an essential component of this story and it almost f
Adriane Leigh
Omg that ending. Guh.
This book was even better than the first- Colton is so complicated and delicious. I can't get enough of him.
MELISSA
So in the 2nd book we find out more about Colton's past & why he has so much trouble letting anyone close to him. I was glad to see Rylee slowly get him to feel and break down some of his walls he has around his heart. I found myself frustrated during a lot of the 2nd half of the book & wanting to scream at my kindle for them to get it together! :) This one has a cliffhanger again, but it didn't bother me too much since the next book isn't too far off & I am sure everything will be j ...more
Liz
Fueled sets your heart on a collision course of passion, need and unimaginable desire! K. Bromberg has completely blown me away with the second book in the Driven Trilogy. I thought I was in love with Rylee and Colton before, but I have fallen completely over the edge into the deepest depths of love for this broken, infuriating, irresistible man!

Fueled picks up where my heart was shattered at the end of Driven. Colton and Rylee’s relationship was and still is a roller coaster of passion, sexual
Kat is a Glitter Pirate ☠
1.25 Stars!

**contains minor spoilers**

My future husband sums up perfectly my overall feelings for this book.

Where to begin with this pile of shit.

The first book borrowed/stole heavily plot lines from both FSoG and Crossfire and it wasn't very subtle about it either. So I entered into this with trepidation about even more rehashing of books I'd already read.

I needn't have worried. K. Bromberg eased up on the FSog/Crossfire plot line borrowing/stealing and just decided to - although it was only a
Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus
Spiderman. Batman. Superman. Ironman.
The first fucking chapter of this book?!
 photo grosssobbing_zps212d746e.gif
 photo funnyface_zps6152ee82.gif

I legit had goosebumps all over me… SHIT that’s how you set the scene!
That one sentence of superheoes was enough to make me shiver anytime it was mentioned throughout the book...

And from Colton’s POV!!! SSQQUEEEEE! I FUCKING RACE THIS BOOK!

Everyone else has given a million different reviews about how this awesome book, I'm just going to talk about my feelings...

I was hooked from the first page,
I liked the first
Jodie & Bree - Fab Fun & Tantalizing Reads
Holy shitballs. That was one intense ride that I never wanted to end. Bromberg goes for the jugular from the first page until the last.

I have been staring at my screen for more than a few minutes. Wordless. I have thoughts jumbled in my mind but nothing coherent. Nothing that will grab you and demand you read this series or beg you to become as invested in these characters as I am. I'm just blank. Fueled will send you to your knees.

Colton's pov. Christ on a cracker. That shit was so good!! He br
Lexi Buchanan
OMG where the hell do I start.

Until a couple of nights ago I hadn't read Driven, which I got stuck into and could not put down only to be so relieved I had an ARC of Fueled to jump straight into.

I love Colton and how possessive he is with Rylee and how he couldn't stay away no matter how much he tried.

This books starts with a prologue written from Colton's POV showing what was going through his head during the last scene of Book 1, Driven and I was so relieved that it jumped straight in the way
Louise Rawcliffe
 photo FUELED-Teaser-My-way_zpsa21dc2c0.jpg

My Colton-

photo Driven-2_zps896d9c27.jpg

What a book!!

Sometimes trilogies have a habbit of slumping a little bit in book 2 but it was not the case with this book.

Although there isnt a massive amount of stuff happening outside of Colton and Rilee its fine because this book is based on their relationship and getting to know each other.

As with book 1 Rylee is her usual selfless loving self and Colton is the screw it I'm going to be selfish and take what I want self!

And the song choices throughout this book were fantastic,
Suzana
Oh, noooo :(

Damn it! What a cliffhanger!!!

This was one of the books that you love and hate ... mixed feelings ...

I just need a minute to sort my thoughts ...

Expectations 19 258 Mar 05, 2014 05:37AM
Buddy Read - Rae/Amy/Janey 45 83 Sep 17, 2013 10:13PM
Kindle Lending (T...: Fueled 3 49 Aug 31, 2013 02:06PM
  • Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Found in You (Fixed, #2)
  • Reasonable Doubt: Volume 2 (Reasonable Doubt, #2)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • The Legend (Racing on the Edge, #5)
  • Pulse (Collide, #2)
  • Moore to Lose (Needing Moore, #2)
  • Ricochet (Addicted, #1.5)
  • Tolerance (Heart of Stone, #2; NSC Industries, #3)
  • The Berkeley Method (Spotlight, #2)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Mine (Real, #2)
  • This Man Confessed (This Man, #3)
  • Convicted (Consequences, #3)
  • Wethering the Storm (The Storm, #2)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author K. Bromberg is that reserved woman sitting in the corner who has you all fooled about the wild child inside of her—the one she lets out every time her fingertips touch the computer keyboard.

K. lives in Southern California with her husband and three children. When she needs a break from the daily chaos of her life, you can most likely find her on the
More about K. Bromberg...
Driven (Driven, #1) Crashed (Driven, #3) Raced (Driven, #4) UnRaveled Slow Burn (Driven, #5)

“I've never had to work so hard for something I never thought I wanted.” 88 likes
“I race you, Ryles,” he says in a voice that’s implacable and unwavering amidst the swirling chaos.” 61 likes