Start by marking “Talisman [The Amulet Prophecy Book 2]” as Want to Read:
Talisman [The Amulet Prophecy Book 2]

Talisman [The Amulet Prophecy Book 2]

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  17 Ratings  ·  9 Reviews
Emma’s 18th birthday is quickly approaching. Her decision to side with the Council or the Wicked grows more and more dangerous. In her continued attempts to keep those she loves safe, she is injured. Simon, Peter and those who believe in the Amulet must find a way to save her. But time is running out for Emma and pushes them to risk it all. Their journey will lead them to ...more
Published April 30th 2013 by Whiskey Creek Press LLC

To ask other readers questions about Talisman [The Amulet Prophecy Book 2], please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Talisman [The Amulet Prophecy Book 2]

Len
Aug 28, 2013 Len rated it it was amazing
Talisman is book #2 in The Amulet Prophecy Series by Holly Zitting. Even though I haven’t read all of book #1 yet, only the sample story, I knew right away that it was going to be an awesome book. By reading it, I was still able to figure out what was going on in book #2. I really enjoyed reading Talisman. It is a fantastic book that is very interesting and it had my attention from the very beginning.

Emma is a high school girl who is about to turn eighteen. She has been in danger ever since she
Justine
Aug 11, 2013 Justine rated it really liked it
Firstly I just wanted to apologize to Holly Zitting because I was on the blog tour and didn't have my review done for my date due to personal reasons. So fail for me. But I just got it read (a few days short but it's done). So here's my review.
This is the second novel in The Amulet Prophecy series that I have read by Holly Zitting. I must say that Holly did it again with this beautiful cover and I must say that I like this one even better than book one. I enjoyed this book although I did find it
Lynelle Clark
I received this book from the Touring Host for an honest review.

This is book 2 in The Amulet Prophecy series, and since I have not read the first book I was at a loss from the first page. At times, the author did managed to bring in the information needed to catch up, but I would recommend that you read Book 1 first.
A book with a lot of promise but it did not manage to hold my attention, struggling to get through it. Although well written the different view points through out the book disturbed
Rubina
Aug 16, 2013 Rubina rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviewed
You can read the full review at:

Though Emma has emerged as a witch, but her powers are not fully shown. She uses her power only when she is angry or trying to protect a loved one.

There is some action in this book. A fight between The Wicked and Emma. Emma is mortally wounded and it is at this point of time The Talisman is introduced. Actually I rather loved it. The sudden twist. We know Emma is The Amulet but who is the Talisman- James? Simon? Or Emma’s………
Iris
Aug 21, 2013 Iris added it
Emma lays in a hospital bed with no signs of consciousness, but she see's everything. She watches the people that she cares about struggle and she wants to ease their pain. It's easier said then done because she can't give herself to two different guys, but how can she choose one?
Simon and James are both waiting for the day Emma wakes up. The only thing that gets them through the day is the hope that she will survive the accident. As time passes they both fear the loss of the girl that hold thei
A. Gorman
Sep 06, 2013 A. Gorman rated it really liked it
Please read The Amulet before reading Talisman. It will make a lot of sense if you do!

I like the Talisman more than I did The Amulet. I liked The Amulet, but this book is even better! If you like a love triangle, this is for you! Emma is an awesome character and I love her! She is struggling with choosing Simon or James. (Go Simon!) There are a lot of new characters introduced this in books.

"Her decision to side with the Council or the Wicked grows more and more dangerous. In her continued att
Susan Frances
Jul 05, 2013 Susan Frances rated it liked it
The Amazing Race meets the James Bond flix Live and Let Die in the Talisman as a group of bounty hunters/shape shifters chase after Emma, a witch with powers their leader Asher desires. Zitting never specifically describes Emma’s paranormal talents leaving it up to the reader’s imagination. With a large portion of the tale spent on narration, activity is rare focusing the discourse on assessing options and analyzing circumstances.

I was provided a copy of the book by BTS eMag for purpose of hone
Jamie Turner-norton
Aug 11, 2013 Jamie Turner-norton rated it really liked it
Shelves: reviews
So I am still Team Simon! I feel like they should all know who is at fault behind everything going on but I also get that it leads for a 3rd book (which I am excited to read and cant wait) I didn’t care for the jumping forward by weeks/months BUT it didn’t bother me too much because it talked about what all happened in those times (well atleast the sweet stuff)
Tanya
Jul 21, 2014 Tanya rated it did not like it
Shelves: e-books
I can't finish; I give up. I tried, but it's just not enjoyable anymore. The characters are not that strong; my mental picture of what's happening is vague. She jumps from one POV to another mid-paragraph & sometimes you can't tell who is speaking. Melodramatic in some areas. I really wanted to like this book; the storyline was an excellent idea, executed terribly.
Shayla Park
Shayla Park rated it it was amazing
Jun 09, 2014
Autumn Zitting
Autumn Zitting rated it it was amazing
Jun 16, 2015
Craig
Craig rated it really liked it
Jul 01, 2013
Amanda
Amanda rated it it was amazing
May 05, 2014
Holly Zitting Author
Holly Zitting Author rated it it was amazing
May 04, 2013
Jacque Stone
Jacque Stone rated it it was amazing
May 21, 2013
Liza Shear
Liza Shear rated it it was amazing
Mar 06, 2014
Valesska
Valesska rated it liked it
Jan 20, 2014
Brad
Brad rated it really liked it
Jan 13, 2014
Mrs. Potter
Mrs. Potter marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Carla
Carla marked it as to-read
May 02, 2013
Froggarita
Froggarita marked it as to-read
Teresa Medina
Teresa Medina marked it as to-read
Candace Knoebel
Candace Knoebel marked it as to-read
Mallory Thorpe
Mallory Thorpe marked it as to-read
Kandice Thompson
Kandice Thompson marked it as to-read
Shirley Fernandez
Shirley Fernandez marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
Lareesa
Lareesa marked it as to-read
May 05, 2013
Dominique
Dominique marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Linda
Linda marked it as to-read
May 24, 2013
McKayla
McKayla marked it as to-read
May 26, 2013
Kati
Kati marked it as to-read
Jun 10, 2013
Jillian Winder
Jillian Winder is currently reading it
Jul 06, 2013
Gina Eves
Gina Eves marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Becky Church
Becky Church marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2013
Melonie
Melonie marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2013
Ellie Red
Ellie Red marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Fenia
Fenia marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2013
Abigail Lumbert
Abigail Lumbert marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2013
Lacey
Lacey marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2013
“I have been writing as long as I can remember. I have been writing in the wee hours when my 6 kids were all babies. With my last one I was inspired by the Red Rock Mountains in Southern Utah. I started writing and my 12 year old (at the time) found it. She wrote on the bottom FINISH IT!!! Every day I would write more and she would repeat it.
It became The Amulet.
I am currently living and loving Or
More about Holly Zitting...