Start by marking “Immortal Musings” as Want to Read:
Immortal Musings

Read Book* *Different edition

Immortal Musings

Alternate Cover B006KIVY9C

Potent and poignant dreams of pleasure, pain, love and madness are painted in complex strokes across Constantine's poetic canvas. A trek through time, space, and the mystery of the human experience unfolds across the pages.
Kindle Edition
Published 2013 by Non Omnis Moriar (first published July 8th 2011)

To ask other readers questions about Immortal Musings, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Immortal Musings

Cheryl
Feb 28, 2012 Cheryl rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
A roller coaster ride of emotions.

I love the topic of immortality. Not the vampire kind with a need for blood and whatnot. Just...living forever. Never dying? That's intense. If you never die, are you really living? WHOA. Philosophy ftw.

Bard Constantine's collection of poetic works is powerful and emotional. You can pump through all the poems in less than an hour, which is amazing, but they linger in your mind far longer after you finish. Tales of love, hate, life, death, lovers, yearners, time,
Allison
Mar 14, 2012 Allison rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
He makes things come alive from a perspective I would have not thought up, which I am thankful for. It's all about death and life and pain and love; an interesting mix all around.
I only hope that what I got out of reading the poems was what Bard Constantine intended for readers to get out. (I can never escape the feeling that maybe I'm reading poems wrong, not specifically these ones though).
The poems were well written none the less. And they are short, so its an easy book to put down and pick
Roger Royer
Aug 23, 2014 Roger Royer rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

First let me say that it sometimes takes me a while to read good poetry and I found this poetry very good. The style and feel of the verse is amazing, it flows so very well it is like music in your head at times. Some of the poems are very dark and show a depressed side of nature both human and natural and some is amazingly uplifting even though I doubt that is the way it was meant.

Personally some of my favorites include "The Tempest", "Bard of Darkness" and "Moments".

I am very glad I discovere
Kirsten Milliron
Definitely unlike any poetry I have ever read before, and in a very good way.

Bard's voice is dark, noir, gritty, and seamlessly flowing to paint his words on the canvas which is poetry. It's great to read all at once, or in small reads.

I'm not doing the best financially, but once I do, this taste of Bard Constantine has me ready for more, and I plan on buying more of his works and encouraging everyone else to do so, which is quite saying something considering I've never been a fan of noir works.
Michelle Colloton
Feb 29, 2012 Michelle Colloton rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: first-reads
I received a copy of this book for free from Goodreads through the First Reads program.

I don't read much poetry, so I'm not sure I'm well qualified to write this review. Overall, I enjoyed it. The author does a good job of creating visual imagery in my mind while still allowing the deeper meaning to shine through.
Megan Haynes
Won this in the First Reads giveaway! Thank you to Bard Constantine for sending it :)

I liked it. Good poetry to me, but, of course, I'm not an expert :p

However, poetry is sooo not my thing and I found myself zoning out while reading. Always happens. Ya know.

So, if you like poetry, then read this; It's interesting and short, so you'll like this.
Chad Cowgill
Feb 17, 2012 Chad Cowgill rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
These poems were so descriptive. I could see the pictures in my mind. It is also very dark and contains many different types of poems and characters. The rhymes were well laid out and I thoroughly enjoyed it!
Luz
Nov 07, 2012 Luz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: won, 2012, poetry
Won this on First Reads!
Bards poems were dark and beautifully vivid. I loved his descriptions and felt his agony, longing, desire in each poem.
You'll love this if you like dark poetry as much as I do!
Steveski
Feb 01, 2012 Steveski rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Very excellent poems, much better then I expected.
Serena
Mar 03, 2016 Serena rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: gr-giveaways, poetry
In compliance with FTC guidelines, I have won this book through the Goodreads Giveaways.

My Rating System:
Kayla
Kayla rated it it was amazing
Aug 31, 2012
Mel
Mel rated it it was amazing
Aug 01, 2015
Belinda Miller
Belinda Miller rated it it was amazing
Feb 27, 2013
Robin Christopher
Robin Christopher rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2012
Daniel Valdivia
Daniel Valdivia rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2013
Liah Veraza
Liah Veraza rated it liked it
Jul 17, 2012
Bard Constantine
Jan 07, 2012 Bard Constantine rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Jesse Duckworth
Jesse Duckworth rated it really liked it
Sep 02, 2013
Beverly Harris
Beverly Harris rated it really liked it
Jan 30, 2013
Bard Constantine
Mar 09, 2012 Bard Constantine added it  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Esther
Esther marked it as to-read
Jan 09, 2012
Craig
Craig marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2012
Bailey Ashlen
Bailey Ashlen marked it as to-read
Jan 10, 2012
Bridgette Hinton
Bridgette Hinton marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2012
Ghostofher
Ghostofher marked it as to-read
Jan 11, 2012
Faith
Faith marked it as to-read
Jan 15, 2012
Devon
Devon marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2012
Heather Nichol
Heather Nichol marked it as to-read
Jan 19, 2012
Kayla
Kayla marked it as to-read
Shelby ferran
Shelby ferran marked it as to-read
Richelle
Richelle marked it as to-read
Deondra
Deondra marked it as to-read
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2012
Betty
Betty marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2012
Savannah Miller
Savannah Miller marked it as to-read
Jan 26, 2012
Laura marked it as to-read
Jan 27, 2012
Michelle Coats
Michelle Coats marked it as to-read
Jan 29, 2012
Karen French
Karen French marked it as to-read
Susan Hupp
Susan Hupp marked it as to-read
Katie Rose
Katie Rose marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2012
Brittany
Brittany marked it as to-read
Elliott
Elliott marked it as to-read
Cryptic
Cryptic marked it as to-read
Mar 19, 2012
Myndi
Myndi marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2012
Moira
Moira is currently reading it
Elaine
Elaine marked it as to-read
Adrian
Adrian is currently reading it
Sonia
Sonia marked it as to-read
Stephanie Snookes
Stephanie Snookes is currently reading it
Jul 17, 2012
Goodreads Librari...: Replacement covers, please help 3 164 May 02, 2013 12:08AM
¡ POETRY !: Book Giveaway! 1 10 Jan 19, 2012 07:01PM
5220786
This is where I get the chance to explain myself. Listen very carefully because you can’t hear the written word. If you could, it would sound like keyboard clicks, with the ghostly echoes of typewriter strokes haunted by the soft whisper of pen or pencil intimately caressing the page.

I am a writer.

What I do with that occupation is hopefully captivate your attention for a few brief moments, take yo
More about Bard Constantine...

“Styles differ, but the faces remain” 1 likes