Start by marking “NYC Angels: Tempting Nurse Scarlet” as Want to Read:
NYC Angels: Tempting Nurse Scarlet

NYC Angels: Tempting Nurse Scarlet

4.28 of 5 stars 4.28  ·  rating details  ·  29 ratings  ·  12 reviews
Breaking all her rules…

Head nurse Scarlet Miller's take-no-prisoners attitude makes her a force to be reckoned with on the neonatal ward, but no one has ever questioned her devotion to her patients. She thought her hidden vulnerability was impenetrable…but E.R. doc and struggling single dad Lewis Jackson ties her heart up in knots! Suddenly this tough-cookie nurse is wonde
Paperback
Published May 2013 by Harlequin (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about NYC Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about NYC Angels

Fiona Marsden
This is an emotion packed read from Wendy S Marcus as part of the NYC Angels series. Scarlet is a high powered professional as head nurse of the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit). She is drawn into Lewis Jackson’s life through his newly discovered daughter.
He is struggling with single parenthood of his 13 year old daughter Jessie. His past has left scars that make him wary of woman and commitment and parenthood was never on his agenda.
Scarlet has her own dreams for the future and an affair wit
Desere

Growing up has never been easy for anyone, even those that you think have it all, have some kind of secret lurking behind closed doors. However generally most of us do thankfully have loving parents that will guide us through life and always be there no matter what.

But their harsh life lessons can for some mean the end of a perfect world and we resent them or wish we had someone else in their place, and in the end you turn your back on them and walk away.

In the sixth book from the Mills and Bo
Nas Dean
NYC Angels: TEMPTING NURSE SCARLET by author Wendy S Marcus is a Mills & Boon and Harlequin Medical Romance series release for May 2013.

Nurse Scarlet Miller is devoted to her duties and hides her vulnerability behind her mask. Then comes Dr Lewis Jackson and she finds her mask slipping.

Lewis Jackson is a single dad who struggles with his teen daughter and needs Scarlet’s help. Will Scarlet help him?

After all, she had an explosive secret from which she had been running away all her life. Wo
Amy R
As with Wendy's other books, the balance of story, medicine, and romance is done very well in Tempting Nurse Scarlet. There is great character development, a smooth and easy to follow plot and just enough medical snippets to engage readers. There is great dialogue in Tempting Nurse Scarlet, as Scarlet has an endless supply of sarcasm and quips that keeps Dr. Lewis Jackson on his toes and wondering how he could be off his game. He is used to charming any woman he wants. Not this one.

I fell for th
Tracey
Strong independent head neo-natal nurse Scarlet Miller hides her past behind a mask. However it is a past that shapes her professional and personal life. Sexy A&E doc Lewis Jackson can't dodge his past when it knocks him sideways, in the shape of his pre-teen daughter. Lewis finds himself needing Scarlet in more ways than one.
I love Wendy s. marcus heroines. Usually when I read a book I engage more with the hero. I find myself stepping into the shoes of the heroine, hoping to swept away by t
Carol-Ann
Another brilliant book in this series couldn't of ask for anything more in a book, totally loved this story & the characters Head nurse Scarlet miller & A&E doctor Lewis Jackson & his teenager daughter jessie , who confides in scarlet & Lewis realises he needs help with his daughter it brings father & daughter closer together with the help of scarlet & it also brings scarlet & Lewis closer together with the help of Jessie,
Abbi Wilder
I adored this book. Especially how Scarlet was the strongest of the two main characters. And did I mention closet sex? I can always count on Wendy to make it a sexy and fun read.
Debbie
Loved this book. Made me laugh, made me cry. With a happy ending for all.
Colleen
4.5. Liked the story. Really missed the HEA with an epilogue.
Harlequin Books
Miniseries: NYC Angels
Category: Home and Family
Vera
Scarlet had a hard childhood, but this make her even a better nurse. She reached out to her young patients and families. Sometimes was hard for her to let go when the time come.

But love the way that Wendy ended her story. Enjoyed the book very much.
Sweetpea
Sweetpea marked it as to-read
Apr 03, 2015
Kristen
Kristen marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Mia
Mia marked it as to-read
Dec 18, 2014
Mandy
Mandy added it
Nov 16, 2014
Taryn Kincaid
Taryn Kincaid marked it as to-read
Oct 26, 2014
Jennifer Jacobs
Jennifer Jacobs marked it as to-read
Sep 23, 2014
Ingrid
Ingrid marked it as to-read
Sep 02, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Kellie Demarsh
Kellie Demarsh marked it as to-read
Jun 01, 2014
Guada Alfaro
Guada Alfaro marked it as to-read
May 30, 2014
Wendy S. Marcus is an award-winning author of contemporary romance. A nurse by trade, Wendy holds a Master of Science in Health Care Administration, a degree that does her absolutely no good as she now spends her days, nights, and weekends mucking around in her characters’ lives creating conflict, emotion, and, of course, a happily ever after. Wendy lives in the beautiful Hudson Valley region of N ...more
More about Wendy S. Marcus...
Loving You Is Easy (Loving You, #1) The V-Spot When One Night Isn't Enough (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #1) Secrets of a Shy Socialite Once a Good Girl... (Madrin Memorial Hospital, #2)