Start by marking “Fort Erie, A Short Story” as Want to Read:
Fort Erie, A Short Story

Fort Erie, A Short Story

Leaving the Alberta prairie and her painful past three thousand miles behind, Lucky begins a new life at an Ontario race track. Here, she takes solace in the horses she cares for and the friendship of a dwarf named Robbie.

Other stories about Lucky available on Kindle are Lucky and The Crow and The Dwarf. A novel about Lucky's life will be available soon.

For more stories by
9 pages
Published (first published January 6th 2012)

To ask other readers questions about Fort Erie, A Short Story, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Fort Erie, A Short Story

Leslie Fisher
I got this book because I thought it was another story about the main character, Lucky. However, I think this is just a selection from the story, "The Crow and the Dwarf," which I've already read. The story was okay, but there wasn't enough of it to make a good judgement. If you are considering buying this book, don't; buy "The Crow and the Dwarf," which is a longer version of it, though I can't say its much better in quality.
Gunnar
This is more of a prologue for a longer work, rather than a standalone short story. There's a lot of hinting but not a lot of plot or answers. A longer work about the main character could be a good read, but there's not enough here for me to make a decision. Three stars.
Shirley
Shirley rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2015
Inge
Nov 23, 2015 Inge rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)  ·  review of another edition
Ash
Oct 11, 2014 Ash rated it it was amazing
An introduction to a much larger story. Well done!
Betty Macy
Betty Macy marked it as to-read
Earicka
Earicka marked it as to-read
Teresa
Teresa marked it as to-read
Shirley Mesic
Shirley Mesic marked it as to-read
Dec 08, 2014
Cyndy Zorumski
Cyndy Zorumski marked it as to-read
Jan 02, 2015
Gosia
Gosia marked it as to-read
Jan 31, 2015
Rhonda Adams
Rhonda Adams marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2015
Laurie Halsey
Laurie Halsey marked it as to-read
Sep 17, 2015