The Bachelor Prince

The Bachelor Prince

3.47 of 5 stars 3.47  ·  rating details  ·  141 ratings  ·  12 reviews
A Royal Groom

Prince Stefano Giorgio Paolo is the kind of man most women only dream of marrying. And now the very handsome--and very eligible--bachelor has arrived in America to search for a bride.

A Bride Not-To-Be

Hope Jordan's prince has finally come--but there's no happy ending in sight. Her royal suitor needs a wealthy wife to save his country from ruin. And Hope has not...more
Published May 15th 2013 by Mira Books (first published 1994)

Debbie Heaton
In Macomber’s romance novel, Prince Stefano is a man who could choose any woman he wants and this very eligible and handsome prince needs a wife. His search brings him to the shores of America determined to return home with the perfect bride. Hope Jordan falls for the prince the instant their eyes meet but there’s just one problem—Hope has no wealth to bring to any marriage least of all a prince. All she can offer him is her love and her heart but will that be enough to land her prince?

An inspir...more
Tiffany
Kind of cute and kind of a little weird. I loved the disguises/outfits the prince would dress in to escape to see Hope. Especially the dude with the huge gun he was carrying around. What city would let you walk around with a gun almost the size of your body? I especially loved his Elvis costume. That had to have gotten a few questioning looks as well.

Prince Stefano's country is going bankrupt so he must marry a rich woman. So after they choose the victim/soon to be queen they go to America to wo...more
Melinda
I like harlequin. A lot. And I was really excited about harlequin going manga. I mean ridiculously excited. I have some library related co-workers who might have lost a little extra respect for me because of my excitement. But I have to say that I was disappointed in Harlequin Pink. First, I have to get over the pink. I mean the books are neon pink for heavens sake! But that's a cosmetic criticism that wouldn't hold for everyone. But then you have the plot that is stripped of all nuances that th...more
Jeeana
I couldn't read past the first few chapters. It starts out okay, and the characters have potential. The main characters meet when she wins a date with him at a charity auction. He is the prince of a country looking for a rich bride and doesn't want to do the auction in the first place. Also she has a meddling mother and her meddling mother's friends. It's all a bit much.
Karen
If you have nothing else to read, then this book will at least give you something to read. Its basically just a stupid, silly book. After reading the first couple of chapters, you automatically know how the book is going to end.
Elizabeth
Jan 22, 2014 Elizabeth rated it 3 of 5 stars  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: fans of fairytale romance
Cute is the best word to describe this story. Could have incorporated a bit more depth of characters. Ending seemed to wrap up to easily for all involved. "And they all lived happily ever after".
Kristen
This had to be the cheesiest book I have ever read. Not sure what I was thinking.
Suzie
The material was a bit dated. And I felt that the Prince showed himself to be a fool on more than one occasion But overall, this was a good read.
Sarah S
Elvis was funny, but overall too sweet. Does not belong in adult fiction.
Andrea Dillon
It was cute. Kind of Coming to America feel to it.
Elisamarie
This was a cute little book with a happy ending.
Nadia
Nadia marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Agnes Rice
Agnes Rice marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2014
Edie Marie
Edie Marie marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2014
Monika
Monika marked it as to-read
Jul 14, 2014
Judith
Judith added it
Jul 13, 2014
Kali
Kali marked it as to-read
Jul 13, 2014
Suki Frey
Suki Frey marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Tina Page
Tina Page marked it as to-read
Cheryl
Cheryl marked it as to-read
Mari
Mari marked it as to-read
Mirasolbanuelos
Mirasolbanuelos marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Yasha Gosine
Yasha Gosine marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2014
Mercy Joyce
Mercy Joyce marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2014
  • Unexpectedly Expecting!
  • Land of the Blindfolded, Vol. 2 (Land of the Blindfolded, #2)
  • Christmas Kisses (Mackenzie Family, #4 & Those Manning Men, #5)
  • Stepping on Roses, Volume 9
  • With the Light: Raising an Autistic Child (With the Light, #1)
  • The Greek's Innocent Virgin (Kouros Brothers Duo #1 & Greek Tycoons #2)
  • The Arabian Mistress
  • Mission: Makeover
  • The Marriage Surrender
  • Princess Ai: The Prism of Midnight Dawn, Volume 1 (Princess Ai, #4)
  • The Disobedient Virgin
  • Purchased for Revenge
  • Zodiac P.I., Vol. 02
  • A Regency Christmas: Scarlet Ribbons\ Christmas Promise\ A Little Christmas (Harlequin Historical Series)
  • Shutterbox Volume 1: Orientation
  • Inverloch Volume 1
  • The Eternal Rose (One Rose Trilogy, #3)
  • Forbidden Fire

Macomber is the author of more than 100 novels, most recently the instant #...more
More about Debbie Macomber...
The Shop on Blossom Street (Blossom Street, #1 ) A Good Yarn (Blossom Street, #2) 204 Rosewood Lane (Cedar Cove, #2) 16 Lighthouse Road Twenty Wishes (Blossom Street, #5)