Start by marking “Just Trust Me” as Want to Read:
Just Trust Me

Just Trust Me

3.05 of 5 stars 3.05  ·  rating details  ·  37 ratings  ·  8 reviews
When a Chicago radio host gets a letter from her deadbeat ex-husband, he reveals that he's dying, rich, and has an offer for her. Will his outlandish proposal be worth lying to her family--and setting off a disruptive chain of events?
Published July 1st 2005 by Mira Books (first published 2004)

To ask other readers questions about Just Trust Me, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Just Trust Me

Donna Barnes
"Just Trust Me" is a book I've been wanting to read for a long time because I was/am a big Judy Markey fan (she was a big radio personality on WGN that I enjoyed listening to). Now I find her to be a very good writer! I would rate this 3.8 actually -- close to 4. I liked the opening, where she sets up the book; I enjoyed the characters ---- very universal mother/child relationships. She takes on many parenting problems, problems with ex partners, problems with jobs, etc. I was very interested in ...more
Ann
I ran across this in our local library. As a fan of now former WGN radio host Judy Markey and her partner Kathy O'Malley, I was anxious to read it since I miss hearing Judy on the air. At first I could hear her reading the book to me in my head. There are similarities to her life on the radio which I'm sure she drew. Slowly the main character Kate came to life and I lost Judy. I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed it.
Singeratheart88
It was an easy read with humor and chaos and showcased how far a mother will go for their children.
Kayleen
Just hit your "Back" button and go find another book.

A weak, victimized, totally dependant female crying and weaping because her teenage son is unhappy with her. So she'll go sleep with her coworker and make happy. Puhlease.
A promising storyline with a protagonist I'd like to toss out a very high window.
Brittany H.
March 17, 2013-30 minutes
March 18, 2013-25 minutes
March 19, 2013-30 minutes
March 21, 2013-25 minutes
April
Another easy read, it's a good beach book. No heavy lifting involved.
Andrea
The book is ok... I don't know what I can say about this book. Ahh, sorry.
Samantha
it was alright. it wasnt the best book ive ever read though.
Lauren
Lauren marked it as to-read
Mar 29, 2015
Tracy
Tracy added it
Jan 20, 2015
Vicki L
Vicki L marked it as to-read
Dec 13, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Angela
Angela marked it as to-read
Jul 20, 2014
Sascha Byrne
Sascha Byrne marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2014
Joan Scott
Joan Scott marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2014
Beth
Beth marked it as to-read
Feb 23, 2014
Judi
Judi marked it as to-read
Jan 03, 2014
Sarah marked it as to-read
Nov 07, 2013
Lilbookworm
Lilbookworm marked it as to-read
Sep 13, 2013
Pam Herrmann
Pam Herrmann marked it as to-read
Jun 25, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
Daddy Clock: A Novel The Daddy Clock, Vol. 2 You Only Get Married for the First Time Once