Start by marking “Firebrand (Firebrand, #1-3)” as Want to Read:
Firebrand (Firebrand, #1-3)

Firebrand (Firebrand #1-3)

Three djinn warriors. One power-hungry sorceress.
The battle for good and evil has taken a whole new turn…

Bound to Seduction – Book One
Careful what you wish for…
Sentenced as a pleasure slave, Djinn Prince Tariq of the Marid tribe has no choice but to travel into the human realm and corrupt souls by granting wishes to the women who possess the Firebrand opal, a gemstone of m
Published April 17th 2013 by Createspace (first published February 5th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Firebrand, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Firebrand

hugsandcookies

Three brothers with their own problems and three woman's to make it right.

What can I say FANTASY can never go wrong.....

Shannon
Jul 18, 2015 Shannon rated it it was amazing
Technically, I suppose these are erotica, but the stories surrounding the scenes were very good in my opinion. I liked the second book the most, but I enjoyed all. There is an actual plot surrounding these, and though they'd be much shorter without the lovemaking, they could stand without those portions.
Kathy
Jul 29, 2013 Kathy rated it it was amazing
BOUND TO SEDUCTION: Ensalved Dijinn Prince and Warrior Tariq is drawn to Mira through the Firebrand opal. What he didn't expect to find was love. Deeply sensual and romantic fast paced fantasy!
SLAVE TO PASSION: Two enslaved dijinn of warring tribes find love that gives them hope for freedom. Although one of them is willing to die to ensure the other is freed! Nashir and Kavin's deeply passionate and beautiful!
POSSESSED BY DESIRE: The conclusion of the Firebrand series centers around Ashur, ensla
Ibrium
Not that great. Glad I got the collection for a song ($.99 at Amazon). Felt like the text contradicted itself a lot, especially in the final novella. Which was bad, btw, and nearly made me DNF the whole lot. Ashur is terrible, and Claire is aggravating in her acceptance of Ashur's awfulness.

Of the three, the first story was the one I liked the best, and it's still only worth a slightly more enthusiastic meh than book two.

I've given this author a fair chance, I think, and can only conclude her
Marissa
Feb 12, 2014 Marissa rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: magic-and-mayhem
Three princely brothers are captured by an evil sorceress, who separates them and binds them with a special necklace. Each of the novellas is unique, following the brothers as they navigate their own quests in love, one with a mortal, one with an enemy, and the last with an angel. I enjoyed the slight suspense and characters, and the heat factor, of course. It was nice to be able to read 1 brother’s novella in a sitting, no super angsty plot lines, just sweet and hot fall-in-love-quickly type of ...more
Kathy
Oct 29, 2014 Kathy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Firebrand Series Box Set
April 8-10, 2014 - This series has 3 books in it:
Bound to Seduction – Book One - Definitely the best book of the series. 4 stars
Slave to Passion – Book Two - the second best book of the series. 3.5 stars
Possessed by Desire – Book Three - This one concludes the series nicely, but is definitely the least good of the bunch, in my opinion. 3 stars

This series starts out pretty strong, but peters out by the end. Each book covers the life of 3 brothers who are all heirs to a thr
Cristina
Jul 09, 2013 Cristina rated it liked it
Due romanzi brevi e un racconto lungo per una serie che, grazie al cielo, si autoconclude e in maniera abbastanza soddisfacente.

La lettura in fila ne evidenzia la ripetitività, ma per il prezzo richiesto l'acquisto è decisamente ok. E l'autrice sa pure scrivere decentemente, soprattutto le scene hot.

Deve piacere il mescolone di Djinn, angeli, umani e chi più ne ha più ne metta, ma per una domenica estiva la serie va davvero benissimo.
Monica Guidroz
Another great series

I love just about anything Elisabeth Naughton writes and this series was no exception. The stories were shot, but well written with just the right mix of romance and suspense. The storyline in each novella sucked me in and I couldn't wait to read the next. Definitely recommend this series!
Terri
Aug 12, 2013 Terri rated it it was ok
Shelves: dnf
I have to say I love the author but I COULD NOT get through this series. It was just too contrived, how quickly the djinn would become fascinated with these women... who I frankly found thoroughly dislikeable! I'm putting it on my DNF shelf until one day that I'm bored enough to try again.
Monica Guidroz
Aug 17, 2014 Monica Guidroz rated it really liked it
Lea Dimovski
3 stars

This is a cherry popper for me my first Djin series.

The writing was easy to read and the editing/formatting fair tight.

Story arch tied together and I wasn't left with a lot of unanswered questions.

Entertaining escape of a read.
Heather
Sep 01, 2013 Heather rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: erotica
Erotic fantasy with Djinn pleasure slaves who find women to love. Sexy Djinn brothers fall in love while trying to break free from an evil sorcerress.
I did a longer review on Amazon.com.
Still overall did enjoy this box set, especially for the 99 cent promo price tag.
Angela Wagner
Sep 17, 2013 Angela Wagner rated it really liked it
Great little novellas. Sexy djinn brothers, all stories revolve around gaining their freedom from being slaves for sex and sport. Of course the women they meet have their own struggles to overcome. I liked them.
Sherry
Sep 19, 2014 Sherry rated it it was amazing
I enjoyed all three of the stories. I read a few months ago, and thought I had put a review up but alas...

Each story is a stand alone, the reason I got it as a package deal because it was a deal. :).

The author has a quick wit, and a great imagination.
Sabrina
Aug 09, 2013 Sabrina rated it really liked it
I enjoyed all three of these books, considering that they are all quite short. They had a lot of heart in them and emotion. They were a great quick read. Highly recommend them.
Michelle the Romance Witch
Sep 05, 2013 Michelle the Romance Witch rated it really liked it
3.5 stars for Possessed by Desire. a great series overall and one that was worth the time it takes to read it. :)
Luz Maria Valle
Aug 16, 2014 Luz Maria Valle rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Firebrand

Firebrand

Stories are great. Couldn't put the books down until I finished them. I rated it Five stars. Everyone should read them.
Deanna Evans
Aug 06, 2013 Deanna Evans rated it it was amazing
These books are awesome. A very good paranormal series. If you like the Black Dagger Brotherhood, you will love these.
Helen
Helen rated it really liked it
Jul 11, 2014
Kaye
Kaye rated it liked it
Apr 19, 2015
Mindy Blair
Mindy Blair rated it it was amazing
Jul 12, 2013
Medha
Medha rated it liked it
Aug 04, 2015
Lisa Wilson
Lisa Wilson rated it it was ok
Aug 09, 2014
Robyn Kowalkowski
Robyn Kowalkowski rated it it was amazing
Dec 21, 2014
IrishAmber
IrishAmber rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2014
Rachel
Rachel rated it really liked it
Jul 09, 2015
Brenda
Brenda rated it liked it
Jul 23, 2016
Doll_Lil
Doll_Lil rated it really liked it
Nov 16, 2014
Sharon Wright
Sharon Wright rated it really liked it
Dec 17, 2015
Dana
Dana rated it it was amazing
Sep 22, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 next »
  • Forbidden Lovers
  • Dangerous Desires Boxed Set
  • Defenders: A Romantic Mixology
  • The Deadly Series Boxed Set (Deadly, #1-5)
  • Unleashed: A Highland Historical Trilogy (Highland Historical, #1-3) (The MacLauchlans, #1-3)
  • Legacy of the Highlands
  • Hearts Aflame Collection I
  • The Highland Bride's Choice (Campbell Sisters, #1)
  • The Philadelphia Patriots Books 1-3 (Philadelphia Patriots #1-3)
  • Seduction in the Sun Box Set
  • Surrender Boxed Set (Surrender, Volume 1-7)
  • Loneliness Trilogy  (Bundled Boxset)
  • Dark And Dangerous
  • Keep (Kept, #2)
  • Jacked (Tied With a Bow, #1)
  • Winter's Scars: The Forsaken (Winter's Saga, #5)
  • Shifter Seduction Boxed Set
  • Abraham's Men (Birch Harbor, #2)
2002988
Before topping multiple bestseller lists—including those of the New York Times, USA Today, and the Wall Street Journal—Elisabeth Naughton taught middle school science. A voracious reader, she soon discovered she had a knack for creating stories with a chemistry of their own. The spark turned into a flame, and Naughton now writes full-time. Besides topping bestseller lists, her books have been nomi ...more
More about Elisabeth Naughton...

Firebrand (3 books)
  • Bound to Seduction (Firebrand, #1)
  • Slave to Passion (Firebrand, #2)
  • Possessed By Desire (Firebrand, #3)