Start by marking “Beauty Pop, Vol. 6 (Beauty Pop, #6)” as Want to Read:
Beauty Pop, Vol. 6 (Beauty Pop, #6)

Beauty Pop, Vol. 6 (Beauty Pop #6)

4.31 of 5 stars 4.31  ·  rating details  ·  1,678 ratings  ·  17 reviews
The entire gang travels to Karuizawa to hone their skills. There, they meet Chihiro Osawa, a famous but nasty hairstylist who breaks Kiri's scissors on purpose! But even more distressing to Narumi is a dream he has about Kiri...
Published December 4th 2007 by VIZ Media LLC (first published June 1st 2006)

To ask other readers questions about Beauty Pop, Vol. 6, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beauty Pop, Vol. 6

Hannah
Series Review: Beauty Pop is exactly like its name very cute and funny. It has a unique premise of makeovers and the plot can be unexpectedly dramatic at times. The characters are what had me hooked as I loved them all too much to get bored. I feel the ending was rushed but over all it fit the story well. I recommend this manga to those who like very light and cutie stories.
Nidah (SleepDreamWrite)
I think what I like most about this, is the story. Its not just the same old same old, in a way. You could say it kind of is but I don't mind it that much. Good volume.
Jenny
[Ch. 24-29:]

Yayy, I finished another volume! :D
I never have time to read manga during the school week so it's nice being able to do it on the weekend.

In this volume, Kiri and gang travel to her uncle's salon but it ends up that he's not there. And she competes against Japan's #1 beautician. It seems like she's always competing against someone in one of the volumes.

Near the end, Naru-naru has a dream about Kiri.
He's starting to realize his feelings!!

And at the very end, there's an imposter. I d
Jenny Clark
Oh my, that Osawa-San... I love how Kiri-Chan showed him hehe. And Narumi and his adventures... oh boy
Victoria Newman
Is a great book to read
Lara
In which the S.P. guys head to get in some practice and see one of the top beauticians in Japan at work. Too bad he's a total jerk! It's him against Kiri in yet another makeover battle, and he's not exactly playing fair. But obviously Kiri kicks his ass anyway, helping two sisters with different problems at the same time.
Penny
Beauty Pop from the start was a great read, i enjoyed immensely the action between Kiri and Narumi, how she doesn't care in the world and how he breaks out in hives whenever a girl touches him.
Kiri changed his life from a young age,which he finds out later on, so he sees her as a rival and eventually as a girl he loves.
Kristine Pratt
The lookalike Naru storyline seems a bit old, but otherwise it's still a fun series and worth reading. And this is one of my favorite covers thus far. Yay for Kanako!
Starbubbles
Slightly more interesting, but still meh with plots and stuff. I think I'll finish this just to tie up loose ends. Yes, the noblest of reasons to finish something.
Caroline
The SP goes on vacation...but Naru-Naru, Occhi, and Kei somehow landed in the same place as Japan's top stylist, Chihiro Osawa...as well as Kiri, Kanako, and Tarotard!
Paula
This series was soooo good although I've read other mangas with a similar concept, my eyes were glued to the pages of every single volume from this series! good author!
Brittany
Loved the entire series, one of my favorite manga's ever!!!! Must Read, SOOOO CUTE!!! LOVE!!!
Kristen
I only just recently aquired this book; and I love it so much. Can't wait to get the next one!!
Kate
Oct 29, 2013 Kate rated it 5 of 5 stars
Shelves: manga
Probably the best shojo heroine I've seen in a while--Kiri really shines in this volume.
Minty-chan~
i hope narusy goes with kirity ~ lol! i just love Iori's funny nicknames <3
Nina
Dec 11, 2012 Nina added it
Amazing love the story and the fact that there is an ending totally unexpected!
Timothy
Fun at Karuizawa, and another beautician battle ensues.
Elizabeth
Elizabeth marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
Richard A
Richard A marked it as to-read
Aug 29, 2015
pea
pea is currently reading it
Aug 30, 2015
Ester Mey Mey
Ester Mey Mey marked it as to-read
Aug 24, 2015
  • Skip Beat!, Vol. 14
  • High School Debut, Vol. 12 (High School Debut, #12)
  • Love*Com (Lovely*Complex), Volume 12
  • Hana-Kimi, Vol. 14 (Hana-Kimi, #14)
  • Kitchen Princess, Vol. 02 (Kitchen Princess, #2)
あらい きよこ in Japanese.
Pen name of Kiyoko Haru.
More about Kiyoko Arai...

Beauty Pop (10 books)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 1 (Beauty Pop, #1)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 2 (Beauty Pop, #2)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 3 (Beauty Pop, #3)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 4 (Beauty Pop, #4)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 5 (Beauty Pop, #5)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 7 (Beauty Pop, #7)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 8 (Beauty Pop, #8)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 9 (Beauty Pop, #9)
  • Beauty Pop, Vol. 10 (Beauty Pop, #10)
Beauty Pop, Vol. 1 (Beauty Pop, #1) Beauty Pop, Vol. 2 (Beauty Pop, #2) Beauty Pop, Vol. 4 (Beauty Pop, #4) Beauty Pop, Vol. 3 (Beauty Pop, #3) Beauty Pop, Vol. 10 (Beauty Pop, #10)