Start by marking “"Where's My Shoes?": My Father's Walk Through Alzheimer's” as Want to Read:
"Where's My Shoes?": My Father's Walk Through Alzheimer's

"Where's My Shoes?": My Father's Walk Through Alzheimer's

4.29 of 5 stars 4.29  ·  rating details  ·  14 ratings  ·  4 reviews
The heartfelt and uplifting story of a daughter's commitment to care for her father as the grip of Alzheimer's gradually controls his life. A poignant and sometimes humorous book that gives comfort to caregivers of dementia patients and the elderly. It includes specific suggestions for caregivers and confronts the issues and emotions they face.
Library Binding
Published by North Star Books (CA) (first published May 13th 2005)

To ask other readers questions about "Where's My Shoes?", please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about "Where's My Shoes?"

Rani Kaye
An easy read. And very uplifting.
My Mama had Alzheimer's disease. This book was among the first on this horrific topic that I had the privilege of reading. It personalized my journey in a way that helped me so much. Brenda Avadian gives a raw, honest glimpse into how Alzheimer's effected her Father, her family and herself. I appreciate it so very much.
Jenn C
I thought this book was a really sad. I was able to get a vivied picture of her experience in dealing with her father's illness and it was really heart breaking.
Helpful story about dealing with elderly Alzheimer's father.
Vartan Balassanian
Vartan Balassanian marked it as to-read
Sep 06, 2015
Asdeghik marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2015
Sudhir Mankodi
Sudhir Mankodi is currently reading it
May 10, 2015
Dana Lu
Dana Lu marked it as to-read
Apr 11, 2015
Natalie marked it as to-read
Jan 18, 2015
Esther Adler
Esther Adler marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2013
Deborah Krasicky
Deborah Krasicky marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2013
Stuffology 101: Get Your Mind Out of the Clutter Finding the Joy in Alzheimer's: Caregivers Share the Joyful Times Drive north in your career!