Start by marking “Obsessed by Him” as Want to Read:
Obsessed by Him

Obsessed by Him

4.03 of 5 stars 4.03  ·  rating details  ·  212 ratings  ·  18 reviews
Five billionaires. Five friends. Five stories about five men who are driven by dark desires and powerful love. In Red Garnier's Obsessed by Him, they know what they want, including the incredible women who surrender to a passion so consuming they will never be the same.

Claimed by Him

Graves has always been secretly obsessed with his best friend's innocent sister, Chloe. Wha
Published December 31st 2013 by St. Martin's Griffin

To ask other readers questions about Obsessed by Him, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Obsessed by Him

Cocktails and Books
OBSESSED BY HIM is an anthology of entertaining, erotic love novellas chronicling five wealthy friends as they find love. This series was previously released as individual stories.

I enjoyed each story, but CLAIMED BY HIM was my favorite. Graves Buchanan is continually fighting his attraction to his best friend’s little sister, Chloe but she keeps tempting him. Graves tries to keep all his thoughts and desires about Chloe hidden, because he knows his best friend, Daniel doesn’t want him to have a
Kelly Gilchrist
I'm not a fan overall of novellas, unless they are add-ons or extra scenes from a previously published full length novel. There just isn't enough space to have a fully developed story so what you usually wind up with is what happened with the five separate stories includes in this compilation. All five feature sex, sex, and yet more sex with not much plot or character development in between. And so much of it is really unbelievable. In the first story of Chloe and Graves I kind of scratch my hea ...more
Annie (Under the Covers Book Blog)

OBSESSED BY HIM is a series of five sexy as hell novellas featuring uber rich billionaires and the women who bring them to their knees.

CLAIMED BY HIM – 3.5 stars

This is Graves and Chloe’s story. Chloe is Dylan’s little sister and a socialite herself. A virgin at 25, Chloe has already picked the man she wants to pop her cherry. However, Graves is a man of iron will and despite his burning need to touch Chloe, he resists.

Despite some over the top and cheesy parts, this story still brought on the
Janna Jones
Omg thus book was so good I could not stop reading it! The author did a great job with the characters and their back stories. I laughed and cried as I was swept up in their stories
Raquel
Okay, these short stories could be a 4 or 5 star review. My problem is there was no character development and I know it was short stories, but I need more than just sex. I want to know about these people, that being said, it is my opinion that if the stories were a little longer, I would have enjoyed them more...

If you are looking for a good fast read, this is it!
Downward dog
These novellas have been on my reading list for a while and I was glad they were put together in one book. I throughly enjoyed all the stories. I thought the guys were sexy and the stories were short, hot and to the point. There is nothing like a young, rich, alpha male. I read these for an honest review on another site.
Christie Davis
very hot collection of five stories. each billionaire has his own story to tell and they are varied, personal and interesting. loved this book
Crimson
Obsessed by him

this book was amazing. it had all five story's in it. each story was as sexy as the next. the story's were about five best friends. must read!
Tina
Not a fan because I felt the characters weren't defined enough.
Jennifer Bayles
4.5 stars. This was great. I loved getting to know this group of billionaire hotties. Not sure but I think I liked Cade and Andrew the best but I really like Graves, Luke, and Daniel too!
Penny D.
It was really good as far as short stories go....kept and bared by him were my fav!
Opal
I loved these stories. Adored them. They were amazing. I'm not in to novellas but these were great.
Anna
I loved this book. I loved the different stories..
I want more...
Sam Sengthong
HOT HOT HOT!!!! Need I say more!
Sivy
I love this book all over again . ...more
Brittany H
Brittany H marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Trudy
Trudy marked it as to-read
Aug 14, 2015
Gigi Loera
Gigi Loera marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2015
Abby
Abby marked it as to-read
Aug 08, 2015
Tamika Jones
Tamika Jones marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2015
Lisa
Lisa added it
Aug 02, 2015
Katie Walters
Katie Walters marked it as to-read
Aug 02, 2015
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Cassie Mcadams
Cassie Mcadams marked it as to-read
Jul 30, 2015
Citnamor
Citnamor marked it as to-read
Jul 18, 2015
  • Breathe (In Vino Veritas, #2)
  • Party of Three (H.O.T. Cops, #2)
  • Bought by the Billionaire Brothers Bundle (parts 1-6)
  • Claimed By The Cowboy (Curvy Girls)
  • Red-Hot Summer
  • Some Like It Rough
  • The Truth About Numbnuts and Chubbs (NYC Confidential #1)
  • Bound to Billionaires (Doms of Destiny, Colorado, #2)
  • Being Delightful
  • Stripped (Rock Her Curves, #1)
  • Wicked and Dangerous (Wicked Lovers, #7.5; Dangerous Tides, #1.5)
  • Full Bodied Charmer
  • Dangerously Bound (Dangerous, #1)
  • Italian Stallions
  • His One Desire (His Every Whim, #2)
  • Loving Ambush (Erotically Yours, #1)
  • Bought by the Texas Billionaire  (Billionaire Domination #1)
  • Caught Up in You (Loving on the Edge, #5)
Red Garnier is an erotic romance author whose first book released from Ellora's Cave Publishing in May 2007 to receive a Fallen Angel Recommended Read.

She writes fun and sexy erotic contemporaries as well as paranormals, which can range from dark and emotionally intense, to witty and fun and sweet as cherries! Whatever she's writing at the time, Red loves to sit down with her characters and let th
More about Red Garnier...
Claimed by Him (The Billionaire's Club #1) Taken by Him (The Billionaire's Club #2) Bound by Him (The Billionaire's Club #3) Kept by Him (The Billionaire's Club #4) Bared by Him: (The Billionaire's Club #5)