Start by marking “A Mom's Battle Cry to Overcome Fear” as Want to Read:
A Mom's Battle Cry to Overcome Fear

A Mom's Battle Cry to Overcome Fear

What are worry, anxiety, and fear stealing from your life?

In this little book, set in an easy seven day format, join one Christian Mom in her battle to overcome fear.

"That night who I was changed forever. What the enemy had meant for evil, in that moment, would be turned around…slowly. I couldn't let someone else suffer as I had due to not speaking up. I had to trust that
Published April 21st 2013 by Tiny Bubbles Publishing

To ask other readers questions about A Mom's Battle Cry to Overcome Fear, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about A Mom's Battle Cry to Overcome Fear

Paula Hrbacek
Sep 23, 2013 Paula Hrbacek rated it it was amazing
Laura J. Marshall is a victim of assault. The attack left her with Post Traumatic Stress Syndrome, affecting her life with fear. She has written about her experience in a short daily devotional that uses Bible verses and recounts her own experience, to instill faith in others.
“A Mom's Battle Cry to Overcome Fear” is short. If read daily, it takes a week. If read all at once, it takes a few hours. It doesn’t go into great detail, but it does quote relevant Bible verses on the topic of fear. It re
Amber
Apr 30, 2013 Amber rated it it was amazing
A Mom's Battle Cry to Overcome Fear by Laura Marshall is a beautiful collection of hope, inspiration, and encouragement to mothers. Mothers can easily get wrapped up in the little day-to-date tasks and details that fill our lives, and we easily lose sight of the precious truths that this devotional reminds us of.

It’s the personal touch that Laura infuses into this devotional that will break your heart and mend it with God’s loving and patient hands. As mothers, we pour ourselves into the lives
Shannan Williams
Oct 20, 2013 Shannan Williams rated it it was amazing
I finished this book in one sitting as I couldn't put it down. I read it on my Kindle and I had a notebook next to me that has pages of notes from this book! It is amazing how the author expressed herself. I have highly recommended this book and will continue to do so. It really touched my heart as I could relate to the author on so many levels. She really made the path to overcoming fear possible. She has such a way with words.

I have so many quotes that I wrote down but this one is my favorite
Barb
Jun 10, 2013 Barb rated it really liked it
Many women struggle with fear and this book is a wonderful tool to use to combat those fears. The author, Laura Marshall shares her personal struggle with fear and how she was able to overcome it by the power of God's Word and prayer. Laura knew that as a Christian, God didn't want her to live in fear, but she found it her unwanted companion over and over again. She is living proof that fear can indeed be overcome and writes this devotional to help other women do the same.

I love the honesty of t
Becky Dempsey
Jun 28, 2013 Becky Dempsey rated it it was amazing
"A Mom's Battle Cry to Overcome Fear" is a 7 day devotional. I wasn't able to read it every day for a week, so it took me longer to go through it, but I don't think that took away from the book. I think you could do it once a week, too, if you wanted.

The author talks about her struggles with fear caused by being assaulted by a intruder. While I do not have a similar background, I found the truths in the book to be applicable anyway.

The end of each chapter lists the main points of the chapter,
Suzanne Williams
Feb 18, 2014 Suzanne Williams rated it it was amazing
This is a powerful testimony of how God stepped in and set the author free from crippling fear. I was especially struck by her remark about giving the devil a foothold that can become a stronghold. Full of faith-building truth, this book includes Scriptures for study and personal prayers that will bring great encouragement to the reader. I was blessed in reading it.
Lisa Larsen
Lisa Larsen rated it really liked it
Aug 10, 2016
Lisa
Lisa rated it it was amazing
Dec 13, 2013
Heather Bixler
Heather Bixler rated it it was amazing
Nov 02, 2014
Shamika Adams-morgan
Shamika Adams-morgan rated it it was amazing
Sep 21, 2013
Janet Henry
Janet Henry rated it liked it
Jun 03, 2016
Dot McEntire
Dot McEntire rated it it was amazing
Mar 13, 2016
Kristi
Kristi rated it really liked it
May 11, 2013
Lynn
Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
George McVey
George McVey marked it as to-read
Jun 04, 2013
Alana Terry
Alana Terry marked it as to-read
Jul 12, 2013
Patti
Patti marked it as to-read
May 16, 2014
Kahri Lynn
Kahri Lynn marked it as to-read
Jun 06, 2014
Lydia
Lydia marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2014
Emily
Emily marked it as to-read
Jun 27, 2014
Kumar
Kumar added it
Aug 05, 2014
Noel
Noel marked it as to-read
Aug 07, 2014
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2014
Tania Rock
Tania Rock marked it as to-read
Nov 04, 2014
Alesia
Alesia marked it as to-read
Jan 12, 2015
Jaime
Jaime marked it as to-read
Jun 28, 2015