Start by marking “Dead Angels” as Want to Read:
Dead Angels

Dead Angels

really liked it 4.0  ·  Rating Details ·  11 Ratings  ·  4 Reviews
Dead Angels is a Lovelace novella set before he joined the Agency.

When the dead body of a girl dressed as an angel washes up in Victory Docks, Detective Inspector Lovelace takes on the case to find her killer. Distrusted by his colleagues and the Pures, his own people, Lovelace sets out to find the truth in a tangled web of lies, deceit and music.

Dead Angels is the grippin
ebook
Published by Delta14 Publishing (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Dead Angels, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Dead Angels

Freya
Oct 30, 2013 Freya rated it liked it
I decided to go for the novella rather than his first book The Wyld Hunt so that I could see what his writing style was like and to see whether or not I liked the stories he wrote as I wasn't 100% sure that it would be something I liked.

I actually rate this book about 3.5 stars. I thought there were a lot of exciting ideas and some of his descriptions and scene settings were quite beautifully written, however perhaps in part this story is not really what I'd usually read, or perhaps because whil
Ben
Sep 02, 2013 Ben rated it really liked it
Disclaimer: I was given a copy of Dead Angels for review purposes.

Dead Angel's is Gunnar Roxen's second work in the Agency Case Files series of books, following on from The Wyld Hunt. This is set before the first book and is a novella rather than a full novel, and is based upon Lovelace who is also featured in the first book, exploring a case he was involved in before joining the Agency and partnering with Aries.

Like the Wyld Hunt, this is a fast paced investigation novel. A body is found washed
Hannah Rowlands
Jul 17, 2013 Hannah Rowlands rated it it was amazing
A novella about Lovelace, a detective working in a future London, investigating the death of a young girl, found floating in the Thames, dressed as an angel. Why did she die? Is she really at peace now?

This is part of the Agency Case Files, which started with the Wyld Hunt. Dead Angels is set a few years before that, when Lovelace was a regular police detective, still drinking too much and smoking too much and generally being his own worst enemy. Yet, despite that, he's the one cop that can solv
Peter Peretti
Peter Peretti rated it it was amazing
Jun 29, 2015
Miggy
Jan 08, 2014 Miggy rated it really liked it
Seems I found a new author to follow.
Eddy
Eddy rated it really liked it
Aug 20, 2013
Rinn
Rinn rated it it was ok
Aug 03, 2014
Gunnar Roxen
Gunnar Roxen rated it it was amazing
Sep 02, 2013
Christian Nord
Christian Nord rated it liked it
Jul 15, 2013
Fiona O'grady
Fiona O'grady rated it it was amazing
Jan 23, 2014
Adam Derda
Adam Derda rated it really liked it
Jul 15, 2015
Wendle
Wendle marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2016
Jason
Jason marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2013