Start by marking “Atticus Claw Lends a Paw (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #3)” as Want to Read:
Atticus Claw Lends a Paw (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #3)

Atticus Claw Lends a Paw (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #3)

Atticus Grammatticus Cattypuss Claw, the world's greatest POLICE cat, is back. When the kittens at the local cats' home are wrongly suspected of a knitting crime spree, Inspector Cheddar is baffled. Atticus must step in to find the real culprits. In an adventure that takes him from Littleton-on-Sea to the sands of the Egyptian desert, Atticus has to use all his tabby ...more
Published August 15th 2013 by Faber & Faber (first published January 1st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Atticus Claw Lends a Paw, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Atticus Claw Lends a Paw

Vivienne
Feb 07, 2014 Vivienne rated it it was amazing
The third in this delightful series that has been written fro children but is sure to delight cat lovers of all ages. Here Atticus learns more about his background and even previous lives!

As the cover indicates this adventure is partly set in Egypt and Bastet gets a mention along with other gods and goddesses. I actually read sections aloud to my cats and I think they approve of Atticus even if they are not tabbies.

Again a little surprised that the illustrations of ginger cat - Ginger Biscuit -
Elusive
Feb 10, 2016 Elusive rated it liked it
Shelves: review
‘Atticus Claw Lends a Paw’ is part of the ‘Atticus Claw’ series. In this installment, a group of troublemaking kittens are wrongly suspected to be the ones behind a string of knitting crimes thus Atticus (now a Police Cat Sergeant) has to figure out the true culprits. Subsequently, he has to find an ancient Egyptian book which has been stolen from the British museum. However, his enemies –Zenia Klob, Ginger Biscuit and the magpies aren’t about to give up without a fight.

The setting (Egypt) was
Helen
Nov 24, 2015 Helen rated it it was ok
Shelves: chatterbooks
I picked this up from the library as a possible read for my Chatterbooks group. They are a hard bunch to cater for, being a mix of eight year old boys and twelve year old girls. There isn't a great deal of common ground with that dynamic.
This was a quick read, which I'm sure would appeal to some of them, but I fear the older ones will think it a bit too superficial. I'll be looking for something else for the group.
The story would probably appeal to 7-8 year old readers. I always try to remember
Jonathan Edgar
Jonathan Edgar rated it it was amazing
Apr 21, 2016
Jay Mansfield
Jay Mansfield rated it it was ok
May 05, 2016
Amber
Amber rated it really liked it
Apr 04, 2015
Stiina Sild
Stiina Sild rated it really liked it
Mar 18, 2014
Nawal
Nawal rated it it was amazing
Nov 10, 2015
Peter Fleming
Peter Fleming rated it it was amazing
Jul 08, 2015
Emily Maskow
Emily Maskow rated it it was amazing
Feb 19, 2015
Sarah rated it it was amazing
Oct 03, 2015
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Nov 28, 2015
Pamreads
Pamreads rated it liked it
Aug 13, 2016
Sue Styant
Sue Styant rated it really liked it
Oct 20, 2014
Hannah
Hannah rated it really liked it
Jun 25, 2014
Rizal
Rizal rated it it was amazing
Jun 04, 2016
Markus Owen
Markus Owen rated it really liked it
Jun 15, 2015
Sarah rated it really liked it
Aug 17, 2014
Kmoran67
Kmoran67 rated it it was amazing
Aug 30, 2015
Florence
Florence rated it liked it
Jun 15, 2014
Neil Ranade
Neil Ranade rated it really liked it
Oct 19, 2015
Kadi Raal
Kadi Raal rated it liked it
Dec 04, 2016
Rachel
Rachel rated it it was amazing
Sep 05, 2013
Marian Jones
Marian Jones rated it liked it
Dec 25, 2015
Annie
Jan 04, 2016 Annie rated it it was amazing
Shelves: owned
I totally agree with Vivienne, I am 55 and I love Atticus'adventures!
Iolana
Iolana rated it it was amazing
Aug 02, 2015
Kaylin Godfrey
Kaylin Godfrey rated it it was amazing
Jan 27, 2016
Gem
Gem rated it really liked it
Oct 14, 2014
Hana
Hana rated it liked it
Mar 08, 2014
Jennifer Gray has been writing children's comedy for a couple of years. She is also a Barrister and she knows how to spot a cat burglar when she sees one, especially when he's a large tabby with a chewed ear and a handkerchief round his neck that says Atticus Claw. Jennifer's other books for children include Guinea Pigs On Line, co-written with Amanda Swift and published by Quercus. Jennifer lives ...more
More about Jennifer Gray...

Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective (7 books)
  • Atticus Claw Breaks the Law (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #1)
  • Atticus Claw Settles a Score (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #2)
  • Atticus Claw Goes Ashore (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #4)
  • Atticus Claw Learns to Draw (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #5)
  • Atticus Claw On the Misty Moor (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #6)
  • Atticus Claw Hears a Roar (Atticus Claw - World's Greatest Cat Detective #7)