Start by marking “The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy, #2)

The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy #2)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  32 ratings  ·  5 reviews
Thirty years ago, Terry Smith was Detroit’s top news anchor. She set the standard for excellence in investigative journalism, staying at the news desk long after her time should have been over. Just as Terry’s son-in-law is murdered in the city, Detective Jill Zannos faces upheaval in her own life. A new man, family intrigue and the dregs of the last case she investigated...more
Published June 26th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Princess of Greektown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess of Greektown

MissyDevoursDelishReads
The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy #2) by author Suzanne Jenkins is one amazeball summer read! I eagerly devoured this one, as I truly anticipated it's release, I've just put myself deep into another book coma! EEEEEEEEEEP The author did an excellent job of drawing me into the intricate web of lies and deceipt, but ultimately truth be told, this read left me crying like a little baby! What a jawdropping conclusion, I am yet again left speechless and literally dying for more!
Andrea Stoeckel
This second book of the Greektown trilogy isn't quite as good as the first. that doesn't make it a bad book, it's just hard to top the first one!

Detective Jill and her partner Albert get involved in another horrendous murder. however, Jill seems a bit more centered and a lot more anger simmers. Things are changing as the family deals with change, good and bad. From Jill's Dad Gus, to her cousin Sally, changes effect the indivduals but the family still comes together.

Warning: the murder is grusom...more
Linda
As much as I loved "The Greeks of Beaubien Street" I have to say I do believe that I loved this one even better. Both are wonderful and I loved the fact that this one picked right up where the first left off. I have read several of Suzanne Jenkins' books and they all just get better and better.

Jill is a detective on another case this time. The murder of a man in a part of town that he didn't belong in. A family killed by "who" and "why".. One little girl has some answers and is left an orphan wh...more
Linda Micelotta
I have read all of the books that Suzanne Jenkins has written so far and I'm chomping at the bit for her next one. This story is a continuation of The Greeks of Beaubien Street, but is in itself a stand-alone book. There are references to the previous book but if you accidentally read this one first that's okay. This book follows the life of Jill Zannos who is a detective in Detroit, and her family.

There are twists and turns and surprises that will keep you on the edge of your seat and anxious t...more
Ann S
This is the 2nd book of the Greektown trilogy. This book continues with more family drama & some surprises. Also a different case for our heroine & her partner. With some surprises for her. It's another great read. I can't wait until the 3rd book in the trilogy to be released!
BookishDreamer
BookishDreamer marked it as to-read
Oct 18, 2014
Connie Anderson
Connie Anderson marked it as to-read
Oct 17, 2014
Ann Campbell
Ann Campbell marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Rachel Canales williams
Rachel Canales williams marked it as to-read
Oct 13, 2014
Aunt T
Aunt T marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
Luis
Luis marked it as to-read
Oct 12, 2014
susan
susan marked it as to-read
Oct 11, 2014
Elizabeth Burgess
Elizabeth Burgess marked it as to-read
Oct 10, 2014
Jennifer marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Chris
Chris marked it as to-read
Oct 09, 2014
Taylor
Taylor marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Leah Labbe
Leah Labbe marked it as to-read
Oct 08, 2014
Kara
Kara marked it as to-read
Robert Zimmermann
Robert Zimmermann marked it as to-read
Amanda Rusher
Amanda Rusher marked it as to-read
Bev
Bev marked it as to-read
Twilightwatchers
Twilightwatchers marked it as to-read
Becky
Becky marked it as to-read
« previous 1 3 4 next »
Suzanne Jenkins lives at the west Michigan lakeshore. She is the author of Pam of Babylon and the series; Don’t You Forget About Me,Dream Lover, Prayers for the Dying, Family Dynamics and The Tao of Pam. The Greeks of Beaubien Street,and The Princess of Greektown from the Greektown Stories, Alice's Summertime Adventure, The Savant of Chelsea and Someone Like You.
More about Suzanne Jenkins...
Pam of Babylon Don't You Forget About Me The Savant of Chelsea Dream Lover Prayers for the Dying