Start by marking “The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy, #2)

The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Stories #2)

Thirty years ago, Terry Smith was Detroit’s top news anchor. She set the standard for excellence in investigative journalism, staying at the news desk long after her time should have been over. Just as Terry’s son-in-law is murdered in the city, Detective Jill Zannos faces upheaval in her own life. A new man, family intrigue and the dregs of the last case she investigated ...more
Published June 26th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Princess of Greektown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess of Greektown

MissyDevoursDelishReads
The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy #2) by author Suzanne Jenkins is one amazeball summer read! I eagerly devoured this one, as I truly anticipated it's release, I've just put myself deep into another book coma! EEEEEEEEEEP The author did an excellent job of drawing me into the intricate web of lies and deceipt, but ultimately truth be told, this read left me crying like a little baby! What a jawdropping conclusion, I am yet again left speechless and literally dying for more!
Linda
Aug 13, 2013 Linda rated it it was amazing
As much as I loved "The Greeks of Beaubien Street" I have to say I do believe that I loved this one even better. Both are wonderful and I loved the fact that this one picked right up where the first left off. I have read several of Suzanne Jenkins' books and they all just get better and better.

Jill is a detective on another case this time. The murder of a man in a part of town that he didn't belong in. A family killed by "who" and "why".. One little girl has some answers and is left an orphan wh
Donna
Jan 05, 2015 Donna rated it it was amazing
Families and their dramas

WOW, I don't know if there are words to describe all the action that takes place in this series. I also know that to go into any detail would blow it so I'm just going to say, this is one awesome story line that leaves you gasping for more. As you know I accidentally read book 3 first and it is what started me on this trip. It is so awesome and the action does not quit. I'm ordering book 4 right now, darn not till January 27th. I know that it is not very long and I sure
Linda Micelotta
Oct 01, 2013 Linda Micelotta rated it it was amazing
I have read all of the books that Suzanne Jenkins has written so far and I'm chomping at the bit for her next one. This story is a continuation of The Greeks of Beaubien Street, but is in itself a stand-alone book. There are references to the previous book but if you accidentally read this one first that's okay. This book follows the life of Jill Zannos who is a detective in Detroit, and her family.

There are twists and turns and surprises that will keep you on the edge of your seat and anxious t
Patt Hansen
Jan 31, 2015 Patt Hansen rated it it was amazing
Absolutely loved it! This has been the book I have been looking for!

This is the book I have been looking for for well over two years!

Ya' know the one. You can't put it down. You regret you have to set it aside in order to get dressed and go to work. While at work you try not to think about it or the characters but fail miserably. Then come home skip chores, grab a quick bite to eat and start reading again, loving the journey but dreading the emptiness you will feel when you have finished it.

Tha
Andrea Stoeckel
Jul 03, 2014 Andrea Stoeckel rated it really liked it
This second book of the Greektown trilogy isn't quite as good as the first. that doesn't make it a bad book, it's just hard to top the first one!

Detective Jill and her partner Albert get involved in another horrendous murder. however, Jill seems a bit more centered and a lot more anger simmers. Things are changing as the family deals with change, good and bad. From Jill's Dad Gus, to her cousin Sally, changes effect the indivduals but the family still comes together.

Warning: the murder is grusom
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
Jul 14, 2015 Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: mystery lovers who like accuracy in their stories
Loved it! This was one I had missed earlier, so I went back and read it to get myself up-to-date in the series. Having lived in Detroit and having been to Greektown many times, I love this series for its accurate and honest portrayal of Detroit and its many issues. I would recommend this one and the whole series to anyone who is interested in intra family dynamics and good depiction of Detroit.
Ann S
Sep 07, 2013 Ann S rated it it was amazing
This is the 2nd book of the Greektown trilogy. This book continues with more family drama & some surprises. Also a different case for our heroine & her partner. With some surprises for her. It's another great read. I can't wait until the 3rd book in the trilogy to be released!
Linda
Mar 11, 2016 Linda added it
Love this series

Finished of the Pam of Babylon books and moved to Greektown. Except for a few writer liberties the area is portrayed very accurate. Love all the family interaction. Can't wait to find out what happens with the new romances in the next book.
Jax
Jul 24, 2015 Jax rated it really liked it
Started this on Kindle on 22 July 2015. Keen to continue after finishing the first in the Greektown series as I like the authoress and I like detective stories
Sjl330
Sjl330 rated it it was amazing
Dec 09, 2016
Delia L. Saile
Delia L. Saile rated it it was amazing
Jan 08, 2016
Tammy graham
Tammy graham rated it it was amazing
Mar 17, 2015
SIS
SIS rated it really liked it
Sep 28, 2015
Niki Flanders
Niki Flanders rated it it was amazing
Feb 22, 2015
Diane Tetreault
Diane Tetreault rated it it was amazing
Jan 19, 2015
Janis
Janis rated it liked it
Jul 12, 2014
Jane
Jane rated it it was amazing
Dec 12, 2016
Donnie
Donnie rated it liked it
May 26, 2015
Pumpkinpuddy
Pumpkinpuddy rated it really liked it
Jun 05, 2015
Joanie Sandbach
Joanie Sandbach rated it liked it
Jan 26, 2014
Barbara
Barbara rated it liked it
Dec 31, 2014
Camille
Camille rated it it was amazing
Mar 12, 2016
Theresa Conklin
Theresa Conklin rated it really liked it
Jan 25, 2016
Brenda
Brenda rated it it was amazing
Oct 14, 2014
Lisa
Lisa rated it liked it
Jan 31, 2014
Kelli
Kelli rated it liked it
Oct 19, 2015
robin williams
robin williams rated it really liked it
May 18, 2016
deeann linford
deeann linford rated it really liked it
Dec 18, 2013
Fran Jeffries
Fran Jeffries rated it really liked it
Oct 04, 2015
« previous 1 3 next »
  • A Sandcastle Christmas (The Edge of Texas)
  • Twice Cursed (Cursed by Blood, #2)
  • The Dark Legion (The Plantation #2)
  • Crimson Footprints II: New Beginnings
  • The Eslites (The Eslite Chronicles, #0.5)
  • Saving Us (Paradise Taken, #2)
  • Just Between Us
  • Into the Darkness (The Dark Angel, #1)
  • The One (The Only One #1)
  • Her Name Is Grace
  • Glimpse of Sunlight (Jonathan Dickinson Odyssey, #1)
  • Captured (Vice, Virtue & Video, #2)
  • A Black Deeper Than Death
  • Savage Spring
  • The Little Red Book of Romance
  • Just Breathe
  • The Turquoise Mask
  • When Angels Fall
Suzanne Jenkins lives at the west Michigan lakeshore. She is the author of Pam of Babylon and the series; Don’t You Forget About Me,Dream Lover, Prayers for the Dying, Family Dynamics and The Tao of Pam. The Greeks of Beaubien Street,and The Princess of Greektown from the Greektown Stories, Alice's Summertime Adventure, The Savant of Chelsea and Someone Like You.
More about Suzanne Jenkins...

The Greektown Stories (4 books)
  • The Greeks of Beaubien Street (The Greektown Trilogy #1)
  • Christmas in Greektown (The Greektown Stories #3)
  • A Greektown Wedding: Detroit Detective Stories Book #4 (Greektown Stories)