Start by marking “The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy, #2)” as Want to Read:
The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy, #2)

The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Stories #2)

4.07 of 5 stars 4.07  ·  rating details  ·  59 ratings  ·  10 reviews
Thirty years ago, Terry Smith was Detroit’s top news anchor. She set the standard for excellence in investigative journalism, staying at the news desk long after her time should have been over. Just as Terry’s son-in-law is murdered in the city, Detective Jill Zannos faces upheaval in her own life. A new man, family intrigue and the dregs of the last case she investigated ...more
Published June 26th 2013

To ask other readers questions about The Princess of Greektown, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The Princess of Greektown

MissyDevoursDelishReads
The Princess of Greektown (The Greektown Trilogy #2) by author Suzanne Jenkins is one amazeball summer read! I eagerly devoured this one, as I truly anticipated it's release, I've just put myself deep into another book coma! EEEEEEEEEEP The author did an excellent job of drawing me into the intricate web of lies and deceipt, but ultimately truth be told, this read left me crying like a little baby! What a jawdropping conclusion, I am yet again left speechless and literally dying for more!
Donna
Families and their dramas

WOW, I don't know if there are words to describe all the action that takes place in this series. I also know that to go into any detail would blow it so I'm just going to say, this is one awesome story line that leaves you gasping for more. As you know I accidentally read book 3 first and it is what started me on this trip. It is so awesome and the action does not quit. I'm ordering book 4 right now, darn not till January 27th. I know that it is not very long and I sure
Patt Hansen
Absolutely loved it! This has been the book I have been looking for!

This is the book I have been looking for for well over two years!

Ya' know the one. You can't put it down. You regret you have to set it aside in order to get dressed and go to work. While at work you try not to think about it or the characters but fail miserably. Then come home skip chores, grab a quick bite to eat and start reading again, loving the journey but dreading the emptiness you will feel when you have finished it.

Tha
Andrea Stoeckel
This second book of the Greektown trilogy isn't quite as good as the first. that doesn't make it a bad book, it's just hard to top the first one!

Detective Jill and her partner Albert get involved in another horrendous murder. however, Jill seems a bit more centered and a lot more anger simmers. Things are changing as the family deals with change, good and bad. From Jill's Dad Gus, to her cousin Sally, changes effect the indivduals but the family still comes together.

Warning: the murder is grusom
Linda
As much as I loved "The Greeks of Beaubien Street" I have to say I do believe that I loved this one even better. Both are wonderful and I loved the fact that this one picked right up where the first left off. I have read several of Suzanne Jenkins' books and they all just get better and better.

Jill is a detective on another case this time. The murder of a man in a part of town that he didn't belong in. A family killed by "who" and "why".. One little girl has some answers and is left an orphan wh
Linda Micelotta
I have read all of the books that Suzanne Jenkins has written so far and I'm chomping at the bit for her next one. This story is a continuation of The Greeks of Beaubien Street, but is in itself a stand-alone book. There are references to the previous book but if you accidentally read this one first that's okay. This book follows the life of Jill Zannos who is a detective in Detroit, and her family.

There are twists and turns and surprises that will keep you on the edge of your seat and anxious t
Jax
Started this on Kindle on 22 July 2015. Keen to continue after finishing the first in the Greektown series as I like the authoress and I like detective stories
Lianne
Jan 23, 2015 Lianne marked it as to-read
Book Gorilla -- free on Amazon 1-23-15
Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton
Jul 14, 2015 Kay (Brigidsmomma) Compton rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: mystery lovers who like accuracy in their stories
Loved it! This was one I had missed earlier, so I went back and read it to get myself up-to-date in the series. Having lived in Detroit and having been to Greektown many times, I love this series for its accurate and honest portrayal of Detroit and its many issues. I would recommend this one and the whole series to anyone who is interested in intra family dynamics and good depiction of Detroit.
Ann S
This is the 2nd book of the Greektown trilogy. This book continues with more family drama & some surprises. Also a different case for our heroine & her partner. With some surprises for her. It's another great read. I can't wait until the 3rd book in the trilogy to be released!
Robyn Kennerson
Robyn Kennerson marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2015
Jamie
Jamie added it
Aug 10, 2015
Melissa
Melissa marked it as to-read
Aug 09, 2015
Joandier
Joandier marked it as to-read
Jul 31, 2015
Kat Smith
Kat Smith marked it as to-read
Jul 23, 2015
Trea
Trea added it
Jul 10, 2015
Jolinda
Jolinda marked it as to-read
Jul 10, 2015
Lizzy
Lizzy marked it as to-read
Jul 07, 2015
Stacei
Stacei marked it as to-read
Jul 05, 2015
victoria turcot
victoria turcot marked it as to-read
Jun 23, 2015
Sherry
Sherry marked it as to-read
May 26, 2015
Richard Wohltman
Richard Wohltman marked it as to-read
May 19, 2015
Arlene Downey
Arlene Downey marked it as to-read
May 10, 2015
Zahrah
Zahrah marked it as to-read
Apr 25, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
Suzanne Jenkins lives at the west Michigan lakeshore. She is the author of Pam of Babylon and the series; Don’t You Forget About Me,Dream Lover, Prayers for the Dying, Family Dynamics and The Tao of Pam. The Greeks of Beaubien Street,and The Princess of Greektown from the Greektown Stories, Alice's Summertime Adventure, The Savant of Chelsea and Someone Like You.
More about Suzanne Jenkins...

The Greektown Stories (4 books)
  • The Greeks of Beaubien Street (The Greektown Trilogy #1)
  • Christmas in Greektown: Greektown Stories Book Three
  • A Greektown Wedding (Greektown Stories Book 4)
Pam of Babylon Don't You Forget About Me The Savant of Chelsea Someone Like You Dream Lover