Start by marking “Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination” as Want to Read:
Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination

Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination

4.27 of 5 stars 4.27  ·  rating details  ·  297 ratings  ·  17 reviews
A useful review tool in preparing for the NCLEX-RN examination, this full-color guide is based on the latest NCLEX-RN test plan - including alternate item formats. In an outline format, it comprehensively reviews all areas of nursing, including maternity, pediatric, medical-surgical, psychiatric, and gerontologic. More than 4,000 practice questions are included in the book ...more
Published February 1st 2006 by Saunders (first published 1999)

Be the first to ask a question about Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination

Jacinda
An absolute must for all potential NCLEX takers. I suggest making this book your bible right from day one of nursing school.
This is a massive NCLEX review organized by systems and sub specialties (pediatric is divided into endo, integumentary, etc.). The reviews at the beginning of the chapter are great little summaries but by no mean do they cover everything you need to know, ESPECIALLY infection control measures regarding the diseases! I had several NCLEX questions that went into much more detail than this book covers.

The questions are great- I would recommend doing all of them and then reviewing the rationales (e
Vida Lamb
This mammoth is worth every penny and hour you pour into it. Info really broken down well, tons of questions and rationales. A total must have!!
Patience
I recommend this book for all nursing students and anyone studying for their NCLEX. This book was also recommended by all the professors I've had. Very detailed, easy to understand and thorough.
Duane Scott
This is an epic review for the NCLEX. I have decided to keep it for a reference as a new nurse because it gives you only the "most important" to know content. Brilliant.
Carla
Great guide that helped me prepare for my NCLEX exam. Information was to the point and had key information that was a must know in order to be successful!
Julie
Lengthy and tedious, but it covers everything you need to know if returning to nursing after many years away from the profession, as I did. Geared primarily towards hospital nursing, of course.
Ashlee
This book and many others I have spent hundreds of dollars on are the only thing I allow myself to read till December. Someday I will have freedom again!!!
Yamy
Very good and comprehensive summary of nursing school. Clean, organized layout to help you focus on subjects and important points.
Dana Graves
its very informative..helps with tests..just HAPPY i dont have to reaad it anymore! :)
Tawny
Lots of condensed information. A good review and easy way to see what areas you lack.
Anne
Goodness, it's thick!! I need to know all this? Oh my.
Gina Pollack
YAY! Passed boards!!
Sara
helped me pass the nclex!!!!!
Megan
Most helpful book so far!
Kimmah
Jun 28, 2007 Kimmah rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: nursing students
Shelves: education
This is a great study guide.
Anne Catherine
Anne Catherine marked it as to-read
Michelle Sator
Michelle Sator marked it as to-read
Sondra
Sondra marked it as to-read
Bobbie
Bobbie added it
Roxan Barinque
Roxan Barinque marked it as to-read
Rica Aquino
Rica Aquino marked it as to-read
Noelle Ann
Noelle Ann marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
Mariel
Mariel marked it as to-read
Jan 25, 2015
  • Baby ER: The Heroic Doctors and Nurses Who Perform Medicine's Tinies Miracles
  • Nursing Diagnosis Handbook: An Evidence-Based Guide to Planning Care
  • Rapid Interpretation of EKG's
  • Brunner and Suddarth's Textbook of Medical-Surgical Nursing
  • Kozier & Erb's Fundamentals of Nursing
  • Nightingales: The Extraordinary Upbringing and Curious Life of Miss Florence Nightingale
  • Maternal and Child Health Nursing: Care of the Childbearing and Childrearing Family
  • Physical Examination and Health Assessment [With CDROM]
  • Fundamentals of Nursing
  • Anatomy & Physiology for Dummies
  • Medical Terminology: A Short Course
  • Anthropological Theory: An Introductory History
  • Birth as an American Rite of Passage
  • The House of Hope and Fear: Life in a Big City Hospital
  • From Outrage to Courage: The Unjust and Unhealthy Situation of Women in Poor Countries and What They Are Doing About It
  • Chicken Soup for the Nurse's Soul: 101 Stories to Celebrate, Honor, and Inspire the Nursing Profession (Chicken Soup for the Soul (Paperback Health Communications))
  • Medical-Surgical Nursing (Single Volume): Assessment and Management of Clinical Problems
  • Becoming Dr. Q: My Journey from Migrant Farm Worker to Brain Surgeon
Saunders Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam, 2e (Saunders Strategies for Success for the NCLEX-RN Examination) Saunders Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-PN(R) Examination Saunders Strategies for Success for the NCLEX-RN® Examination  Saunders Q & A Review for the NCLEX-RN Examination Edition 3 Saunders 2014-2015 Strategies for Test Success: Passing Nursing School and the NCLEX Exam