Start by marking “Sign, SEAL, Deliver” as Want to Read:
Sign, SEAL, Deliver

Sign, SEAL, Deliver (SEAL It With A Kiss #2)

The Navy SEALS never leave a man - or a woman - behind

Zach Prince is a naval aviator, one of the best. In fact, he's a Top Gun. But thanks to his father and godfather, he's lived and breathed SEAL ways since the day he was born. So when the plane piloted by Lieutenant Michelle Dann, Zach's wingman, crashes in the desert, he's determined to bring her back.

To Zach, Michelle

ebook, Harlequin SuperRomance #980, In Uniform #5, 304 pages
Published October 17th 2011 by Harlequin SuperRomance (first published April 1st 2001)

To ask other readers questions about Sign, SEAL, Deliver, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Sign, SEAL, Deliver

Catherine Furfaro
Apr 15, 2017 Catherine Furfaro rated it did not like it  ·  review of another edition
DNF

Okay, I only made it to 6% of the book, but it was this line that put me off...

"Too much trouble was also the excuse she gave herself for not wearing makeup or perfume, or an assortment of other feminine accoutrements meant to attract men. But then, it wasn’t the spotlight she wanted. It was respect."

We don't wear makeup or perfume just for male entertainment. I was hoping to read a strong female character, who was confident in getting what she wanted. Then she says something stupid like this
Kim
Sep 04, 2016 Kim rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Michele and Zach grew up together their families were best friends and co workers, they could never remember a time when they were not a part of each others lives. They both wanted to be US NAVY fighter pilots and ended up at the Naval academy together and graduated together. While on a training mission on their way to Turkey Michele is shot down and presumed dead. But the body brought back was Michele's co pilot Skeeter. Was Michele alive and waiting for Zach to rescue her? or was she dead?
Bjaynes1220
May 27, 2016 Bjaynes1220 rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I received this book from the author for a review. This is the second book I have read about Navy Seals and military by this author, and could not put it down! My heart was breaking for Lt. Michelle Dann and what she went thru when her plane went down. My heart was hopeful for Lt. Zach Prince, hoping he had the instinct to find her. Very well written, and very addicting, as I read it very quickly!!! Please pick up this book and read it, I will read it again!!!
Stephen Ashley
Sep 03, 2016 Stephen Ashley rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Naval Aviators Can Be Trouble

This tale is a nice followup to book one. The families are united again, then we start anew. Zack is a hot shot pilot with a female wingman. The truth be told, she is a life long friend, his sweetheart, and his wingman. A delight story!
Claudette
Jul 18, 2016 Claudette rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
Love, love, love it!

This author writes the way I would if I could. I wasn't able to do a review for book one "SEAL it with a Kiss", which I loved. I grew up wanting to go into the service but back in 1969 that was so frowned up. The writing is fluid and I had trouble putting it down. The characters are so true. What else can I say. I look forward to reading book 3.
Nancy
Feb 23, 2016 Nancy rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
This was a very good booK, how ever I do wish the author had done more to maKe it more interesting. I looK forward to reading more of this authors worK.
Suz
Sep 18, 2016 Suz rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I really liked this book. Not the usual story. Surprised it made me cry a few times.
Dawn Sabo
Dawn Sabo rated it it was amazing
Dec 19, 2016
Melinda Mcallister
Melinda Mcallister rated it liked it
Dec 26, 2013
Meaghan
Meaghan rated it really liked it
Jan 22, 2014
Maureen Hoar
Apr 24, 2017 Maureen Hoar rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Inner look at military life

This was an interesting peek into a life of a pilot in the navy. From a female and male perspective. Lots of drama with a little confusion on my part about some of the things that happened in Arabia. I enjoyed the story but the first book in this series was better. Michelle was just too hot and cold for my taste.
Denise
Denise rated it liked it
Apr 29, 2017
Heather
Heather rated it really liked it
Apr 20, 2017
Gloria
Gloria rated it really liked it
Apr 14, 2017
sheila
sheila rated it it was ok
Apr 19, 2017
Cindy
Cindy rated it liked it
Apr 14, 2017
S.l.
S.l. rated it liked it
Mar 31, 2017
Denise
Denise rated it really liked it
Apr 26, 2014
Khenta
Khenta rated it liked it
Apr 27, 2017
Belinda
Belinda rated it liked it
Sep 09, 2016
Jessica
Jessica rated it liked it
Feb 03, 2013
Alexandra
Alexandra rated it it was amazing
May 22, 2010
Joan Schiavone
Joan Schiavone rated it it was amazing
Nov 12, 2016
Glenda O Thompson
Glenda O Thompson rated it it was amazing
gina
gina rated it really liked it
Mar 25, 2017
Fannie
Fannie rated it liked it
Oct 31, 2012
Cindi
Cindi rated it really liked it
Millie
Millie rated it did not like it
Apr 16, 2017
Laura Palmer
Laura Palmer rated it it was amazing
Oct 15, 2016
Ann Chan
Ann Chan rated it liked it
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
Goodreads Librari...: Please Correct Page Count 3 14 Apr 12, 2017 09:40AM

SEAL It With A Kiss (3 books)
  • SEAL It with a Kiss (SEAL It With A Kiss #1)
  • Midway Between You and Me (SEAL It With A Kiss #3)