Start by marking “Submitting to Her” as Want to Read:
Submitting to Her

Submitting to Her

Aiden Jones is horrified when a young woman gets his long-awaited promotion because corporate is fast-tracking female college graduates to fill some kind of gender quota in the company.

He stubbornly makes life difficult for his new boss, leading resistance among the sales team. But when she grows tired of it, and offers him the choice between the end of his career and sub
Published April 22nd 2013 by Smashwords, Inc (first published April 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Submitting to Her, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Submitting to Her

Awilk -never sleeps-
I actually finished this a couple of days ago, but didn't know how to review it. I still don't know what I want to say, but at odd moments things from this book will pop into my head, therefore I am rating it four stars.

I am fascinated by different relationships, and how they work. One of my favourite types of relationships to read about is female-led, so this book ticked all the boxes for that. While I was actually reading, I wasn't sure about the writing style, or if I liked these characters o
Kenny Wright
Apr 24, 2013 Kenny Wright rated it it was amazing
Shelves: romantic-erotica
Max Sebastian has outdone himself. I was a big fan of his first full-length novel, Anarchy of the Heart (which anyone who enjoys wife-swapping, wife-watching, or swinging stories should pick up right away). I’ll admit that I was a little disappointed when I learned that his next contribution would be a femdom romance because I'd never considered myself a fan of that subgenre. With this book, Max has completely opened my eyes.

Submitting to Her follows Aiden Jones as his world gets upended by his
B-M
This is the second Max Sebastian novel that I've read and once again I was really glad I read it. I like to read Erotica and I like to read Erotica with a strong story line, convincing characters and plausible plots. Thankfully there are many gifted authors, many of whom self publish, around for me to explore.

There are three things that I have noticed missing in Erotica literature.

Firstly not many are written by men. Predominantly It's women that write in this genre. As to why is another discus
Max Sebastian
Apr 23, 2013 Max Sebastian added it  ·  (Review from the author)
This is an erotic romance exploring the sizzling pleasures of a female-led relationship between two co-workers. It's almost an introduction to female dominance - not too heavy, though heavy on the sex, with the emphasis on the woman's desires being satisfied. One for couples and individuals interested in the woman being truly on top in the bedroom, but who aren't into the extremes of pain and humiliation.
Shalamara Jax
Feb 27, 2017 Shalamara Jax rated it it was amazing
The second book I read by Max. it was different. He does find interesting ways to come at the hotwife, cuckold story. Not what I'd expected. it doesn't fit with my own interests, and yet, somehow it does. Good characters, plenty of dialogue and a plot that flirts with disaster. Great stuff.
Michelle ♥♥♥♥
May 21, 2013 Michelle ♥♥♥♥ rated it it was ok
Well I'm FINALLY finished, thank god! I'm giving this book 2.stars.which is quite.generous. I didn't like how he whined and was so wimpy. I hated that they shared themselves with others too. Nothing bout this book was likeable. I would NEVER recommend anyone to read this. It was the longest book of my life. The things that this woman did was emotionally cruel and if I could've punched her face in I would have!

Save Ur money and Ur precious time and read Holly Ward's books..Even when I wait for a
Helen Jessica Mays
Aug 30, 2016 Helen Jessica Mays rated it it was ok
I cringed every time she used sex with others as a punishment or fun. I didn't know that this was a cuckolding book. And it wasn't exactly that since the guy was in so much emotional pain. They showed spanking, whips and chains as such a bad thing but those are all so much better than what she did to him. She was a little bit broken. Also it was only the guy's point of view, I guess that is because the author is male. But he was too whiny to make reading his pov enjoyable.
Lana
Sep 22, 2014 Lana rated it liked it
It was an ok book
Adriana Márquez
Mar 06, 2016 Adriana Márquez rated it liked it
The sharing and revenge sex was too much for me.
Robert De poi
Feb 03, 2015 Robert De poi rated it really liked it
A bit different for Max but good
Gnik
Gnik rated it liked it
Mar 01, 2016
Joanne
Joanne rated it really liked it
May 21, 2013
LarryX
LarryX rated it really liked it
Aug 19, 2016
Joe Hatch
Joe Hatch rated it really liked it
Sep 29, 2015
Mia
Mia rated it it was amazing
Jun 22, 2013
doug
doug rated it it was amazing
Apr 23, 2016
Simone
Simone rated it really liked it
Nov 06, 2015
Don Olson
Don Olson rated it really liked it
Aug 26, 2014
Isa
Isa rated it did not like it
May 08, 2016
Vasso
Vasso rated it liked it
Jul 22, 2013
Abby A.
Abby A. rated it it was ok
Dec 06, 2013
Emma
Emma rated it it was ok
Feb 09, 2016
Gary
Gary rated it it was amazing
Mar 10, 2014
Tammy
Tammy rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2015
Colleen Anderson
Colleen Anderson rated it really liked it
Nov 03, 2013
Kal
Kal rated it really liked it
Jun 10, 2015
Scooby
Scooby rated it liked it
Nov 22, 2016
Jim
Jim rated it it was amazing
Oct 19, 2014
Sienna Stone
Sienna Stone rated it really liked it
Nov 15, 2015
Curtis
Curtis rated it really liked it
Jun 17, 2013
« previous 1 3 next »
  • The Dom with the Clever Tongue (Badass Brats, #3)
  • The Lovers
  • Divine Solace (Nature of Desire, #8)
  • The One Worth Finding
  • Being Their Baby
  • Red
  • Bind and Keep Me (Pierced Hearts, #2)
  • Giving
  • Snared (Hammer, #4)
  • Still (Long Slow Tease, #1)
  • The Image
  • Dangerously Happy
  • Hooch & Cake (Special Delivery, #1.5)
  • Love Me
  • If It Drives (Market Garden, #7)
  • An Unlocked Heart (Collars and Cuffs, #1)
  • Falling Away
  • The Strongest Shape
Max Sebastian is a thirty-something writer, author and occasional journalist who lives in London with his wife and two children. He has been writing erotica for more than 10 years.

Breaking into the world of indie publishing in late 2011, his first full length erotic novel Anarchy of the Heart arrived in 2012, and the second, Submitting to Her, came a year later. His latest effort is a trilogy of n
More about Max Sebastian...