Start by marking “Leading Kingdom Movements” as Want to Read:
Leading Kingdom Movements

Leading Kingdom Movements

4.43 of 5 stars 4.43  ·  rating details  ·  28 ratings  ·  6 reviews
From the beginning, God has been in the business of movements. Starting them. Multiplying them. Changing the world through them. And in Jesus, we see this come together in practice.

HOW. How do you start a Kingdom movement that can change the world. But in Jesus, through his life and taking his teachings seriously, we see how we can lead a Kingdom movement.

In this book, Mik...more
Published March 1st 2013 by 3DM

To ask other readers questions about Leading Kingdom Movements, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Leading Kingdom Movements

Andy Haddow
An incredible book. Calling the church to a radical shift to family on mission. It highlights incredible the method with which Paul submitted to the holy spirit and changed the world.
Barrie Lawrence
An interesting read, and one from which most of us can learn. So what did I learn? There are principles of community which we all need to apply in our church situation – ‘Up’, is having a passionate relationship with God; ‘In’ is having good relationships within the church community; and ‘Out’ is being truly missional. The other important principle was that we need to stop periodically and say “What is God saying?” and “How do I respond to this?”

There is a lot more, but if we live by just these...more
David
Loved it. Not a church growth book or a message telling you do this thing so you can be effective. It's much mor personal, practical, and passionate with a deep call to be dependant on the Holy Spirit as you move forward step by step in ministry and mission.
Brian
This is a quick read. An interesting read on how to create a movement, something I hope to do! Key lesson: It starts with me. I have to be humbled. Also a lot of focus on size of missional communities (oikos, extended family) I learned some interesting things about Paul and his life of mission. I would recommend it for people who want to lead a kingdom movement.
Daniel Wells
Another great book from Breen and 3DM. Breen's writing style makes the book flow well, and the content itself makes you take diligent notes and fold certain pages.

Highly recommended.
Albert Hong
Somewhat inspiring. Now to put it into practice
Linley Zook
Linley Zook marked it as to-read
Sep 28, 2014
Jessie
Jessie marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
Amy Reynolds-Corden
Amy Reynolds-Corden marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2014
Amy
Amy added it
Oct 04, 2014
James D
James D marked it as to-read
Jul 09, 2014
John Gilberts
John Gilberts marked it as to-read
Jul 04, 2014
Caleb
Caleb marked it as to-read
Jun 26, 2014
Laszlo Debreceni
Laszlo Debreceni marked it as to-read
Jun 24, 2014
Joey
Joey is currently reading it
May 30, 2014
Grace
Grace added it
Jun 11, 2014
Benjamin Vineyard
Benjamin Vineyard marked it as to-read
May 08, 2014
Aaron Mcnully
Aaron Mcnully marked it as to-read
Apr 20, 2014
Bj Richardson
Bj Richardson marked it as to-read
Apr 18, 2014
David Benson
David Benson marked it as to-read
Mar 31, 2014
« previous 1 3 next »
Building a Discipling Culture Multiplying Missional Leaders Covenant And Kingdom: The Dna Of The Bible Building a Discipling Culture Launching Missional Communities: A Field Guide