Start by marking “Border Town Blues” as Want to Read:
Border Town Blues

Andrew Scorah

Border Town Blues

BORDER TOWN BLUES

Dalton's on the run with a gal, and a gun!

What begins as a search for missing D.E.A agents, turns into a race against

time, through the Sonoran Desert. Jimmy Dalton & Jamie Duggan

uncover a plot to unleash a terrible Biological weapon. Suicide bombers

loaded with viral death are on their way to unleash hell, only Dalton

& Jamie stand in their way.

This
Kindle Edition, 1, 135 pages
Published July 2012 by Ansco Press

To ask other readers questions about Border Town Blues, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Border Town Blues

Brenda Perlin
Apr 08, 2014 Brenda Perlin rated it it was amazing
Border Town Blues is a swift read and easy to get into. The writing is incredibly sharp, as it cuts like a knife. I was reeled in and sucked in from beginning to bloody end. Enthralled and entertained by all the action pacted scenes and the suspenseful moments.

I enjoyed the fast pace of this gritty adventure that was sometimes gory but that the same time humorous. We all need a laugh, even if it's at others expense. This is quite a blast. Most literally.

"Inside I felt like ice, any minute now de
Warren Stalley
Nov 03, 2014 Warren Stalley rated it it was amazing
I first came across the author Andrew Scorah in the impressive ebook compilation Action Pulse Pounding Tales Volume One. Since then I have become very impressed with his writing. In this book we find Jimmy Dalton once again forced into a mission against his will. While on the run in America after the events of Homecoming Blues, Jimmy and Jamie Duggan find themselves crossing the border and up against all manner of villains in Mexico. This time round we’ve got DEA, cops, drug cartels and even ...more
Simon Okill
Sep 05, 2014 Simon Okill rated it it was amazing
Shelves: thriller, action, crime
Border Town Blues by Andrew Scorah continues the awesome adventures of Jimmy Dalton and Jamie Duggan. This time they enter a pitched battle with the Mexican Mob in the Sonoran Desert.
Again the author uses his unique sharp style creating furious action sequences, snappy dialogue to make this sequel ooze brute force class.
This is a must for crime thriller devotees who like their books explosive.
FIVE STARS for this crime thriller and highly recommended.
Andrew Scorah
Apr 23, 2013 Andrew Scorah rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Lindsay
Lindsay rated it it was amazing
Jul 14, 2013
Jasbinder Kaur
Jasbinder Kaur rated it really liked it
May 22, 2014
Janet
Janet added it
Jul 10, 2013
Sarah added it
Jul 15, 2013
Seth Kinkaid
Seth Kinkaid marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2016
ANDREW SCORAH
(1965---) Born in Doncaster, South Yorkshire but moved to Swansea, Wales in 1999. His writing has appeared in Action Pulse Pounding Tales vols 1 & 2 alongside best selling thriller authors Matt Hilton, Stephen Leather, Adrian Magson, Zoe Sharpe and Joe McCoubrey. Having been raised on a diet of seventies and eighties Pulp Fiction, and no he does not mean the film, books like The D
More about Andrew Scorah...