Start by marking “All of You (Between Breaths, #1)” as Want to Read:
All of You (Between Breaths, #1)

All of You (Between Breaths #1)

3.92  ·  Rating Details  ·  7,980 Ratings  ·  666 Reviews

Nursing student Avery Michaels wants nothing to do with dating—she's perfectly happy single. Privy to too many of her mother's bad decisions and even worse taste in boyfriends, all Avery can handle is a string of uncomplicated hookups whenever the mood strikes.

When she meets smoking hot
Kindle Edition, First Edition, 219 pages
Published September 17th 2013 by Intermix (Penguin Group (USA) LLC)

To ask other readers questions about All of You, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about All of You

Real by Katy EvansDriven by K. BrombergBully by Penelope DouglasCollide by Gail McHughBeautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
Romance Debuts 2013
48th out of 438 books — 3,989 voters
Panic by J.A. HussSimple Perfection by Abbi GlinesSafe with Me by Kristen ProbyConvicted by Aleatha RomigEverything for Us by M. Leighton
September & October 2013 releases!
30th out of 278 books — 1,147 voters

More lists with this book...

Catarina
4 Sweet Stars!!

description

Avery doesn’t do commitments. She will never be like her mother, putting her happiness in hands of mans.
She will take care of herself and she strongly believes that love is not on her future. Not only because she refuses to search for it, but also because she doesn’t believe being worth of.

description

On the other side, Bennet doesn’t do one-night-stands. He’s looking for love and for the girl who will change his life.
Being the only male role-model in her sister’s lives, he swears will nev
Pavlina loves Dex ❤❤
4,5 STARS

Attension please!!!

I LOVE THIS BOOK!!!SO SWEET <3 <3 <3

"Love is like a loaded gun, slide your bullet into the cold metal chamber as a safeguard for the inevitable day that everything went to shit. At the first sign of trouble, you blew your opponent to pieces long before their finger found the trigger."

This is a story about a girl who is afraid of commitment...and does only one-night stands..
and a boy who wants a commitment and love before he has sex...

Avery has had a rough
Aestas Book Blog
Aug 05, 2013 Aestas Book Blog marked it as to-read
Shelves: top-tbr, soon
What's this? A tattooed hero who is not only "not" a manwhore, but is actually a VIRGIN??!

This I must read!

In this powerfully emotional debut New Adult novel, Avery has just met her hot upstairs neighbor. He's irresistible. Tattooed. And a virgin.

Christina
Feb 09, 2014 Christina rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Shelves: books-i-wrote
I wrote this book. ;-) I loved living in Avery and Bennett's world. And I hope you do, too.

A little teaser photo:

"An unforgettable read! Christina Lee's All of You will melt your heart, curl your toes, and awaken all the butterflies in your tummy."--Katy Evans, NYT bestselling author of the Real series

"At its core, All of You is pure NA goodness, full of mistrust and hardened hearts, angst and anguish, hot and steamy scenes, and a satisfying HEA. But, the way the author has reversed the roles
Patrycja
Aug 23, 2013 Patrycja rated it it was amazing

All of You is sweet and sexy story that totally caught my attention and kept it to the last page. It’s one of this novels that warm you heart and make you grin like an idiot long after you finished. It’s powerful and emotional and full of explosive chemistry! It’s book that you read for pure fan and just to close your eyes for a minute and daydream.

Avery is not interested in dating or falling in love. Her issues from childhood are still present, so she shields herself from men that can break he
Lucia
Sep 16, 2013 Lucia rated it really liked it
My Avery and Bennett:

21 years old Avery never dates. Avery is not looking for love, she uses boys only for her sexual release. Avery built a steel cage around her heart and she blames it all on her mother who definitely was never a good example of how relationships should work.

When new hot neighbour moves into her apartement building, Avery has to have him. For one night only. But sexy Bennett is chivalrous gentleman who is looking for much more than just one night stand. Will they be ever able
Ash Wednesday
One of the recurring themes in this book was a high school game Avery and her friends devised where they answer a certain question with five words or less. And since I can’t even find a quote remotely interesting enough to start off this review I’m just going to Five Finger this, baby:
DULL. POINTLESS. WASTE. OF. TIME.

There are books that waste your time with a bad story or unlikable characters or implausible plot development or cheesy dialogue or… really I could go on, but this one suffered a
Hannah
Jun 22, 2015 Hannah rated it did not like it
Shelves: new-adult
I feel obliged to say this for some reason, but this review reflects my own personal beliefs and values only. It's my opinion, which may not necessarily be yours.

This review may contain spoilers.

There comes a time in a reader's life where she (or he) begins to question her read-ability (for full definition, see A Beginning's Guide to Hannah's Definition on Words, coming to a bookstore near you). It's that line between wondering if you've been reading utter crap or utter brilliance, and whether
Monica Murphy
Jun 02, 2013 Monica Murphy rated it it was amazing
Five words to describe this book (and you'll get this once you read it): Hot, sweet, emotional, page-turner, awesome.

I'm a sucker for a virgin hero and Bennett didn't disappoint. I love a good story where on the surface the characters don't look like they have anything in common but once you start getting deeper, you see the commonalities that draw them helplessly together. That's Avery and Bennett. Great dialogue, delicious sexual tension and I loved the secondary characters too.

Add this to you
Paula

-- A Romantic Book Affairs Review

Promiscuous Heroine meets Virgin Hero – of course I would be drawn to this story like bees to honey. I love virgin heroes. Two of my all-time favorite books have virgin heroes. I really liked the idea that the roles were reversed in this story. And I liked the fact that Avery didn’t apologize for her promiscuous ways.

At a party one night, Avery zeroes in on Bennett Reynolds aka ‘Hot Boy’ from across the room. Like a lioness after her prey. She’s taking him home.
SK *The Cupcake Queen*
Oh my Gawd! He is a tattooed virgin!!! How did I not know about this book before?!?!?! I want this guy!

Akanksha❤ Søren♰
Sep 20, 2013 Akanksha❤ Søren♰ rated it really liked it
I really enjoyed this book!!
Megan • Reading Books Like a Boss
Review — All of You by Christina Lee

When I saw that this book was about a male virgin, I had to knew I had to read it. I'm always on the hunt for books that are outside of the norm. All of Youwas very entertaining and emotional read that I really enjoyed.

"Guys were easy to figure out-at least in the hormonal sense. You needed only appear helpless or horny, and their pants instantly dropped to their ankles."

Twenty-one year old Avery is a player. She sleeps with a lot of guys and keeps any emotions out of the picture. The story
caren

Seeing all the buzz around this book in my Twitter feed made me run straight over to request a copy so I could read it immediately. Especially after I read the summary. I mean, how often do we encounter a boy who's a virgin? I don't think I've ever read it before, to be quite honest. So yeah, I was sold. Plus? Pretty, pretty cover.

And inside that cover? We meet Avery, a nursing student who's as independent as they come. She's kind of a maneater. Not looking for a relationship, and completely oka
Elizabeth (Liz)
Christina Lee…may you write books for many, many years to come!! In my opinion—and, as always, take that for whatever it’s worth to you—All of You was a phenomenal debut!

I’ll be perfectly honest, as I am without fail, and say that when I first read the summary for this book, I was hooked. I mean, I had to read it. Had to! ‘Cause, c’mon. Who writes a virgin, tattoo-artist hottie as a hero, right?! That’s a story begging to be read! However, and here’s where the honesty comes in, even while I was
Samantha Williams
Sep 23, 2013 Samantha Williams rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult, favs
This is how I picture Bennett

Can we all just take a minute and say how dreamy we think he is... Ahhh. I loved Bennett like really really loved Bennett. I'm pretty sure if he walked into my life, I would totally leave my husband for him because he is just AH-MAZING! The thing that makes it even better is he's a virgin... I mean c'mon there aren't that many men out there that save themselves for love anymore. So reading about one has me throwing my panties across the room.

I wasn't a huge fan of A
Naoms

Confessions of an Opinionated Book Geek

What is the formula for new adult fiction? I am glad you asked! I have the ingredients below:

1. College kid in living situation they shouldn’t realistically be able to afford with their background and economic status?

2. Messed up parents?

3. Abuse, most likely sexual, in their past?

4. They are not looking for romance, more they don’t want it, but a guy falls from the sky?

Now, Naomi, does ALL OF YOU have those ingredients? Check, check, check and check.

This b
J
Sep 17, 2013 J rated it it was amazing

description

Love is like a loaded gun. You slid your bullet inside the cold metal chamber as a safeguard for the inevitable day that everything went to shit. At the fist sign of trouble, you blew your opponent to pieces, long before their finger found the trigger.

That's what Nursing student Avery Michaels mother has taught her.
She wants nothing to do with love —she's perfectly happy single. All Avery can handle is a string of uncomplicated hookups whenever the mood strikes.

When she meets smoking hot ta
Annie Brewer
Aug 05, 2013 Annie Brewer marked it as to-read
Shelves: 2013-must-have
Jeeeeeesus, that blurb has me salivating for this book. A male virgin? Am I reading that wrong?! I need to get me hands on theeeees book. Yes I know I'm misspelling words. But I really need it. Grrrrr!
Plamena
May 13, 2014 Plamena rated it liked it
3 Stars!

“Your whole life can’t be defined by that one single moment. Or even a series of awful moments.”

This story started as a total cliché- a damaged girl that doesn’t believe in relationships (doesn’t trust men) and sleeps around only in order to prove herself she is independent and no one could control her. Yep…this plot is not new and doesn’t surprise me. But what actually DID surprise me is that the hero in the story...is a virgin! Well…this was interesting :D It’s really refreshing to
Rabidreading
**Find this and other reviews at The Demon Librarian**

Bring On The Heat!

A male virgin. We don't see many of those in books, do we? I think I can count on one hand (maybe two, if I really dig through my book memories) the number of times I have read about one. In the literary world, male virgins are the equivalent of Bigfoot, or the Chupacabra, or other creatures made famous by urban legends. Do they really exist, or are they just a figment of our imaginations?

They exist alright, and as prove
Christine
Aug 19, 2013 Christine rated it really liked it
Shelves: read-in-2013
I became slightly obsessed with the idea of reading All of You as soon as I saw the words irresistible, tattooed and virgin. What's that you say? A hero who is not a womanizing manwhore? Where do I sign up?

It was fun going into All of You, knowing that there would be a role reversal of sorts. I am so used to the shy, inexperienced women, who fall for the bad boy who has been around the park on more than one occasion. Now we have Avery, who would very much be classified as the school slut. This i
Ashley Williams
Aug 03, 2013 Ashley Williams rated it it was amazing
SQUEE!!!! I finished this book last night.. and I seriously-freaking-loved-it!! It is going to be a hit, one of my top 10 NA reads of the year! All of You puts a refreshing spin on the NA genre, one that doesn't copy the market norms. It has all of the swoon of new love that will totally give you 1,000,000 excited butterflies in your tummy! Lee's writing is perfect, and totally entrances you with this amazing love story!

More to come, but if you have a chance to grab this from Netgalley the I hig
bibliophile (Romance Addict)
2 stars!!

So I have started reading this book with my hopes high. I thought it would be a very touching story, and that I would love it. However I got smacked on my face with the most annoying heroine ever.

photo tumblr_mlzkzwLD8x1rcy99do1_500-1.gif

When I started reading this, I thought Avery will be a bit more bearable, a bit less annoying. I was looking for that moment when the characters develop and she wouldn't be whining about the fact that she hates boys so much, but still gets turned on on the smallest acts. Her character has so
Amanda (Good Choice Reading)
Sep 25, 2013 Amanda (Good Choice Reading) rated it really liked it
All of You is definitely one of the best NA contemporaries that I have read so far. I liked Avery and Bennett. I enjoyed watching Avery come to terms with the way she has lived her life, and I loved that Bennett wasn’t your typical bad boy, dropping innuendos every time he opened his mouth. He was nice, wholesome, and still hot. As sad as it may be, that’s a rarity in books these days. PLUS he’s a tattoo artist. Most people love that he has tattoos, but I was more interested in the fact that he’ ...more
Rose
Initial reaction: Not bad, but I'll admit I'm disappointed because while I could see the author was trying to approach different things, it never strayed from the New Adult formula and I found several things here to be problematic.

Full review:

I give credit to Christina Lee in the set up of the storyline, in that a Nursing student (Avery) ends up meeting a guy one night who happens to be a virgin and seems like a upstanding guy (Bennett). He's an artist, he lives upstairs, he's cute (hot in her t
Jacqueline's Reads
Jun 06, 2014 Jacqueline's Reads rated it really liked it
Shelves: 4-star-books, arc
4.25 Letting your heart in Stars

I really liked All of You. It was intense, sweet and very romantic.

Summary

Avery doesn’t have the best childhood. Her mother is loose, she doesn’t have a father figure and she’s trying to become a nurse so she can be able to take care of baby brother. Because of all of this, she doesn’t have relationships and she’s a fan of one-night-stands.

Bennett is your tattooed boy next door. Bennett lives in the same apartment complex as Avery. Avery thinks Bennett is hot and
Kassiah
4-1/2 stars. Or 4 stars. Or whatever. The bottom line is: I. Loved. This. Book.

Nursing student Avery Michaels is happy with her no-strings-attached lifestyle hooking up with guys whenever it suits her when she runs into a new Hot Boy at a frat party.
My gaze locked on the guy entering the back door through the kitchen. A red baseball cap was slung low on his head and inky black curls escaped beneath it. His arms were muscular, and his charcoal T-shirt hugged his lean chest. He was Grade A Prime M
Jessica's Book Review
Read more reviews | Find Me on Facebook

“Love was only a ridiculous fairy tale that was never satisfying, warm, or safe. Only I could provide my own security- like a steel cage around my heart.”

All of you by Christina Lee has a very intriguing and different type of twist to the story then what we have all read before. The synopsis immediately grabbed my attention and forcing me to put down what I was reading and read All of You NOW! We are all use to reading a book about a young, virgin fema
CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD
Sep 19, 2013 CasPerfitz~SLiTsReaD rated it really liked it
3.5 stars maybe?

Avery, because of her mother's bad decisions and worse taste in boyfriends, doesn't do relationships. The moment she saw Bennett, she wants him and couldn't get him off her head.

\

Bennett, a virgin, has the same issue with his mom. but it made him responsible to his mom and sisters and promised never to have sex unless it's serious and love is involve.

\

Two opposite person but completely alike.

The story was really quite simple. But the book is definitely hot. The sexual tension of
  • Everything I've Never Had (Everything, #1)
  • Take Me Under (Dangerous Tides, #1)
  • After Tuesday (These Days, #1)
  • Only for You (For You, #1)
  • Only Between Us
  • A Little Too Far (A Little Too Far, #1)
  • Louder Than Love (Love & Steel, #1)
  • Lovely
  • Patch Up (Patch Up, #1)
  • Freeing Asia (Breaking Free, #1)
  • Where I End and You Begin
  • Sweet (True Believers, #2)
  • Two Roads
  • Subject to Change (Picturing Perfect, #2)
  • Nocturne
  • I Stand Before You (Judge Me Not, #1)
  • For Real (Rules of Love, #1)
  • Be My Downfall (Whitman University, #3)
Mother, wife, reader, dreamer. Christina lives in the Midwest with her husband and son--her two favorite guys.

She's addicted to lip gloss and salted caramel everything. She believes in true love and kissing, so writing romance novels has become a dream job.

She writes Adult, New Adult, and LGBTQ romance. More coming soon!
More about Christina Lee...

Between Breaths (5 books)
  • Before You Break (Between Breaths, #2)
  • Whisper to Me (Between Breaths, #3)
  • Promise Me This (Between Breaths, #4)
  • There You Stand (Between Breaths, #5)

“I don’t know what this is or what the hell we’re doing,” he said. “But if I don’t kiss you right now, I might explode.” 10 likes
“Avery, I have this overwhelming need . . . to be inside of you.” I melted into the covers, my body becoming liquid. “Will you let me?” 8 likes