Start by marking “Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6)” as Want to Read:
Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6)

Misbehaving (Sea Breeze #6)

4.18  ·  Rating Details ·  18,207 Ratings  ·  1,079 Reviews
An unexpected affair leads to mind-blowing harmony in this Sea Breeze novel from New York Times bestselling author Abbi Glines.

Jason is sick of living in his rock star brother’s shadow. So when he ships off to Sea Breeze, Alabama, he’s looking for a much deserved escape and a chance to blow off some envious steam. Falling for the local bad girl was definitely not the plan
Published December 17th 2013 by Simon Pulse

Akanksha❤ Søren♰
And we get a date :D
Expected publication: December 18th 2013

Here is a TEASER for Jason's Book. :)

“Go! Go! Go!” She demanded. She didn’t even look my way. Her eyes were focused on something outside. I turned my attention to the side of the road where she was intensely watching. There was nothing… then a guy came bursting out of the woods with an angry snarl on his face and I understood. No wonder she was terrified. The guy was huge and looked ready to murder someone.
I shifted gears and sped off
Jennifer Kyle
Dec 18, 2013 Jennifer Kyle rated it liked it
2.75 Same Old Stars

Do I think this story was worth $8.89?

This was the SAME OLD story. We were promised “a bad girl” and I just don’t think Abbi delivered. Jesse was a flirt and did pull a Carrie Underwood but she wasn’t a bad girl to me. Also she came across a bit Forrest Gump when she talked about or with her Momma.

This is the story of poor girl falls for rich guy and you get the gist. Sex scenes were hot but the story was short and sadly nothing spectacular.

The best part of the story and the
Dec 29, 2013 Christy rated it liked it
3.5 Misbehaving stars!

Misbehaving photo fcaf958a-99ea-48e5-8ef7-bd4623522323_zpsa05bb557.jpg
‘Finding a man to get you out of this life is gonna be hard, and I’ll be damned if you fall into the life I’ve lived.’
Jess has lived in this small town in Alabama her entire life. She is the daughter of a stripper. She is the town’s wild child. But looks can be deceiving. Jess isn’t exactly as she seems. She wants a better life, just like her momma wants for her. Finding a man is all good and fine, but Jess has plans. She wants to finish college, get a good job where she
Perks Of Being A Fangirl
The fact that this even exist

Just..just.. just GIVE IT TO MEEEEE

Can't wait till a cover and publication date comes.

UPDATE: 13/08/13

Ohmygoshhh the cover

Abbi... December is too far away!

UPDATE: 2/12/13

Dec 25, 2013 Jess rated it really liked it
I stand firm on the fact that Abbi Glines is epically awesome, and that she's bringing us Jason's story.

For you Abbi

Rachel Reads Ravenously
2.75-3 I didn't see any "misbehaving" stars

"I knew that, without a doubt, I had just been ruined.”

Before any of you attack me, Abbi Glines books are purely a guilty pleasure read for me. I may not rate them very high, but I do enjoy reading them. And I continue to read them because they are a nice little escape from reality and Ms. Glines writes some amazing angst. She just recycles her plots and uses too much instalove. I'm sorry, but I can't rate anything higher than that. It's a guilty
Jan 11, 2014 Ailene♥ rated it it was ok
Shelves: 2-stars
Nothing different… All too cliché … Always been that same old story…

It's always been about two characters who felt like they didn't deserve each other, that all's just temporary before going back to their different worlds, but he needed to get her out of his system while at the same time trying to introduce her to his world, but then she felt like she didn't belong there. Then came along all the fights, insecurities, miscommunications, jealousies and revenge... the break up, seeking other people
Dec 19, 2013 Peta added it
I want more Amanda and Preston
Jul 15, 2013 Joss rated it it was amazing
Wait, wait, wait... I have to wait until December
Dec 16, 2013 Sheryl rated it it was amazing
I gotta be honest, when I first started reading about Jason and Jess and her crazy "Momma", I was NOT sure I was gonna like this story at all... but GODDAMN can Abbi Glines write, because she sure as heck turned it ALL AROUND for me!!!

What a BRILIIANT addition to the Sea Breeze series; LOVED IT
Andie (_HalfBl00dPrincess)

Not the best of Abbi Glines but still enjoyed it. As always, I flew through her book. Her writing flows so smoothly and the stories all suck you in no matter what it is.

Jess was refreshing. I didn't expect to like her after she was constantly trying to wreak havoc in other peoples relationships in previous books. But she surprised me. There really is more than meets the eye with her.
I liked Jason in the previous books and still like him a lot after this book. But I just didn't fall in
Apr 19, 2016 Aleri rated it it was ok  ·  review of another edition
No sé si mis gustos están cambiando o Abbi cada vez escribe peor
Jul 21, 2014 Jennifer marked it as to-read
Shelves: own-tbr
How did I forget that this comes out tomorrow????!!!!!!

photo tumblr_inline_mlrnzfZcmO1qz4rgp_zpsea9623ba.gif
Dec 17, 2013 Vickie*** rated it liked it
OK I'll start off by saying, I was really anticipating this book because I loved Ms. Abbi's past books. For me, not everyone, it just didn't do it for me.

If you've read the past books in this series, you should know that Jess is Rock's trouble maker of a cousin. In this book we see a bit more inside of her trouble-some ways.

Jason is Jax's brother, we met in in the first book and in Preston and Amanda's book. He basically lives in the shadow of his brother.

I felt like I didn't real feel the chem
Sarah Darlington
Dec 22, 2013 Sarah Darlington rated it it was amazing
Shelves: new-adult
Big surprise...Abbi Glines does it again!!!

Loved the beginning, the middle got a little boring/annoying and I thought this was going to be one of my least favorite Abbi Glines book and then bam...the end comes...and it was freaking amazing! Think of the closing scene to An Officer and a Gentleman! The 'Love Lifts Us Where We Belong' chorus was blaring in my head! I loved it!!! So that totally made up for some of the parts that dragged/annoyed me in the middle.

Let me go into a little more detail
★MC's Corner★
Dec 18, 2013 ★MC's Corner★ rated it it was amazing
“Cute, huh? Do I need to remind you of my sexiness?” -Jason Stone

So what happened here is a disaster. I’m not disappointed with it. I love the book. I like the story. But it’s not Sea Breeze. This is my least favorite of all Abbi Glines book that I have ever read.

“I don’t get possessive. I can’t get possessive. I don’t have time for that. You are making me feel that way, and it doesn’t fit into my world. I was trying to distance myself.” -Jason Stone

*MC’s Corner*

• So if you will read th
Natasha is a Book Junkie
“I’ve always wanted a man to love me for me.”

Just when I thought that after five instalments in the Sea Breeze series I would be safe in knowing what to expect in this book, I realised that you never know what you’re going to get in an Abbi Glines novel. So very different from its prequels, this story is a gut-wrenching joy-ride beginning to end, with so many moments that will take your breath away with the intensity of emotions running through you. Jess is a bad girl that I adored, her ever
Dec 17, 2013 Bethany rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
Abbi Glines you are hands down my favorite author!!! I can't get enough of your books, they never disappoint. Misbehaving was excellent and I wasn't ready for it to be over. I loved getting to know more about Jason then just that he is Jax's brother. Jess is definitely my favorite female lead out of all of Abbi's books. She was strong, independent but yet sweet and insecure. My heart went out to her throughout the book, I just wanted her to get her fairy tail. If you haven't checked out The Sea ...more
"4.5 Misbehave Stars"

I love this series and this book is awesome!! Actually I love the Misbehave heroine.. yeah I know same old shit but still I love it! Cant wait to read more of this series.
Robin B
Feb 23, 2014 Robin B marked it as to-read
$8.00 are you effing kidding me?!? Sorry Abbi- you aren't THAT good of an author.
Sofia T. (♥ Dimitri Belikov)
MISBEHAVING surprise sneak peeks:

"I’m not going to handle it well if you give anyone else too much attention.” - Jason Stone from MISBEHAVING.

“You’re going to kill me or drive me insane. I can’t seem to care. I’m looking forward to it." - Jason Stone from MISBEHAVING

She stopped with the rim almost to her mouth and gave me an amused grin. “Yeah, well, I don’t know what else you expect from me. I’m not one of them,” she said, waving her glass out at the crowd. “My momma ain’t a trust-fund ba
Dec 18, 2013 Millie rated it really liked it
This is pure NA. Sweet, sexy, steamy and cute story with a possessive male character - don't want them if not - and a strong female character, vulnerable but with a backbone ! (yeah the first scene)

I hope someday Abbi Glines will write something entirely different and surprise everyone, but I will still love her NA novels <3 !

I'd love to have some news from Jax and Sadie. We see them a bit in each book of the series but I need more. How does she deal with being in the lights ? Are they going
Mersina Stark is a Bookwhoreasaurus
Dec 27, 2013 Mersina Stark is a Bookwhoreasaurus rated it it was amazing
Shelves: my-fav-s
Only one MAJOR issue with all Abbi Glines books, THEY ARE NEVER LONG ENOUGH!
Jan 16, 2016 Fanny rated it it was ok

Misbehaving es el sexto libro de la serie Sea Breeze de la autora Abbi Glines y narra la historia de Jason ( hermano de Jax, del primer libro ) y Jess, un personaje secundario en los libros anteriores.
Los libros de Abbi Glines son como los accidentes de trafico : son todos muy parecidos aunque tengan diferentes circustancias pero no puedes evitar pararte a observar. Sus historias tienen algo que te mantiene leyendo hasta el final, no importa que todo sea repetitivo y absurdo.
Si has leido la sa
Pages: 362
Heat Level: 3 out of 4 flames
Overall Star Rating: 4 out of 5 stars
Reviewed by Naughty Book Snitch Kay

Ok, I admit it. I wasn't that excited to read about Jason Stone. Not that I didn't like the peeks we got of him earlier in this series, I just wasn't sure what to think of him.

Well, I'm so glad I did read because it was so good. I loved both of the main characters. Jason was what a man should be. He was
Sep 04, 2014 Aman rated it it was ok
Before I start bashing this book in my review, I just want to say that Abbi Glines is a mastermind when it comes to emotional, gut-wrenching storylines. She knows exactly how to play with out hearts while making us feel all those wonderful, heartwarming feels, but every author can't have the perfect score in books and Misbehaving was apparently my least favorite work by Abbi.

You know when a book is so bad that it's actually hilarious. That's Misbehaving right there! At first I was frustrated w
Jul 04, 2016 !Aria! rated it really liked it
"The idea of letting someone else own my heart wasn’t appealing. It sounded weak and foolish. Something meant for the words of a song. I was wrong. When I thought about my future now, Jess was all that I could see, and that was all I needed. I couldn’t ask for more."

It was FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!!
Jan 30, 2016 Luzie rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Love it! Love it! Love it! Jason and Jess, definitely the cutest "Sea Breeze"-Couple until now. I liked the idea that this book based itself more on the feelings than the sexual part. They were such a good match. I just couldn`t stop reading, it was so addictive. Jess is such a sweet/caring personality underneath her walls, the idea that the "Bad Girl" has her own story is so great. I also have to compliment the covers. Piper did such a great job! I just love the german covers!
4,5/5 stars
Diana von Dinchen´s Welt der Bücher
Erster Satz:
"Klar. Ich hätte es besser wissen müssen."

Meine Meinung zum Buch:
Nach meiner wochenlangen Leseunlust brauchte ich einfach ein Buch bzw. eine/n Autor/in bei der ich genau wusste, das die Lust am Lesen zurück kommt. Abbi Glines gehört da definitiv dazu, also war mir schnell klar, dass ich Misbehaving - Jason und Jess von ihr lesen muss.

Der Schreibstil von Abbi Glines ist wie immer sehr flüssig geschrieben und man rauscht einfach nur so durch die Seiten. Die Story ist wie immer spa
Henri Neto
Jan 04, 2015 Henri Neto rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition
Bom, era para eu ter feito um "Diário de Bordo" para esta minha leitura de Misbehaving, assim como fiz com os dois últimos livros que eu li... Mas a questão é: Eu meio que, por acaso, descobri que sou fã da Abbi Glines. Pode parecer algo meio idiota de se pensar, considerando que este é o 13º volume que eu leio da autora. Mas eu só me dei conta agora de, quando não sei para onde ir, ela vai sempre ser uma espécie de "Porto Seguro" para mim - assim como a Meg Cabot é (posto este que nunca vai ser ...more
Crazy for Young A...: Misbehaving (Sea Breeze, #6) by Abbi Glines → Start Date: July 17, 2014 21 38 Aug 05, 2014 06:37AM
Thoughts and comments? 5 83 Feb 08, 2014 12:45PM
YA & NA Romance ♥: Misbehaving - NA Romance December Book of the Month 4 28 Dec 22, 2013 10:49PM
Who is Jessica?!?!? 2 140 Sep 28, 2013 09:51PM
  • Before We Fall (Beautifully Broken, #3)
  • Finders Keepers (Lost & Found, #3)
  • Here Without You (Between the Lines, #4)
  • Façade (Games, #2)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • The Temptation of Lila and Ethan (The Secret, #3)
  • More Than Her (More Than, #2)
  • Euphoria (Book Boyfriend, #3)
  • Three Broken Promises (One Week Girlfriend, #3)
  • Greed (The Seven Deadly, #2)
  • Perfect Regret (Bad Rep, #2)
  • My Sweetest Escape (My Favorite Mistake, #2)
  • Trust in Me (Wait for You, #1.5)
  • My Unexpected Forever (The Beaumont Series, #2)
  • Unbearable Guilt (Breathe Again, #2)
  • Hector (5th Street, #3)
  • By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2)
  • Four Seconds to Lose (Ten Tiny Breaths, #3)
Abbi Glines is a #1 New York Times, USA Today, and Wall Street Journal bestselling author of the Rosemary Beach, Sea Breeze, Vincent Boys, Field Party and Existence series. She never cooks unless baking during the Christmas holiday counts. She believes in ghosts and has a habit of asking people if their house is haunted before she goes in it. She drinks afternoon tea because she wants to be Britis ...more
More about Abbi Glines...

Sea Breeze (9 books)
  • Breathe (Sea Breeze, #1)
  • Because of Low (Sea Breeze, #2)
  • While It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #3)
  • Just for Now (Sea Breeze, #4)
  • Sometimes It Lasts (Sea Breeze, #5)
  • Bad for You (Sea Breeze, #7)
  • Hold on Tight (Sea Breeze, #8)
  • Until the End (Sea Breeze, #9)

“If guys don't open doors for you, then they aren't worth your time.” 13 likes
“As the music played over the speakers and the waterfall in the pool filled the silence around us, I knew that, without a doubt, I had just been ruined.” 9 likes