Start by marking “Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1)” as Want to Read:
Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men, #1)

Price of a Kiss (Forbidden Men #1)

4.13 of 5 stars 4.13  ·  rating details  ·  16,016 ratings  ·  1,283 reviews
*new adult romance*
**explicit scenes and language**

I don’t care what my cousin says; I am not the queen of impossible relationships. I mean, just because my last boyfriend tried to kill me and left a bit of a scar on my neck, then forced me to move across the country and legally change my name to Reese Randall to escape him, does not mean—

Oh, who am I kidding? For a fresh
Published August 15th 2013 (first published August 14th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Price of a Kiss, please sign up.

Victoria Bedewi I recommend that you get it as an epub, and you can download an epub reader for free. Epub books are easier to find than pdfs.

Blacky *Romance Addict*
“Every woman treats me that way, Reese. I’m not a person to them. I’m just…a good time or something vile to be avoided at all costs. And then you came along and you… you hugged me.”

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I think this gif describes this book perfectly:

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's a swoon and squee book, for me at least :)
I've had a huge smile for the first 70% of the book, it was just that amazing :)
And since I read YA/NA exactly for the swoon/squee thing, this one was perfect for me :)

The story

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm gonna keep it short so I don't spoil much :
Lisa Jayne
Aug 24, 2013 Lisa Jayne rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: N/A FANS
5 JUST FOR ME STARS.

"It was official. Mason Lowe was perfect. Well besides the whole gigolo part. But yeh, other than that, no one else could even compare."

description

Would it be crazy to say I think this author wrote this book just for me? Everything about this book screamed - 'perfect for Lisa'. I was looking for something light, sexy and funny and came across this book by chance, read the blurb and thought why not? From the first page I knew I would be hooked. 'Price of a kiss' had the potential to be
Christy
5 Sweet Pea Stars!!!
 photo 808e52c6-c8ec-4083-9164-83365bb775fa_zps44532a80.jpg

I absolutely love it when a book comes out of no where and takes you by surprise! Thats exactly what happened to me with this one. I was minding my own business, following my reading schedule, then I get a text from one of my best book friends. A drop everything and read this kind of text. I take those pretty seriously. So I started this book with zero expectations and I ended up LOVING it! The prologue drew me in and I couldn’t put it down. Yep... great feeling!

So we start
Akanksha❤ Søren♰
I REALLY LOVED THIS BOOK. Like a lottttt!
Its not everyday that I love the chick in a book as much as the guy! :P

I hope even your faces hurt as much as mine did after reading this because of all the grinning ;))

READ THIS BOOK ASAP! Its gold ;)
Aestas Book Blog

Casting for Mason:

** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED **

Price of a Kiss was a cute, swoony, heartwarming standalone New Adult romance. It was lighthearted and romantic but still had emotional depth. The banter was awesome, the writing was great and the story was sweet. I really enjoyed it!

The prologue instantly hooked me. It it we see the hero, Mason, at eighteen years old, put in an impossible situation by his mother's landlady. With his sister sick and their single mother struggling to make ends meet,
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo KagePriceofakissTitlebySueBee_zpsceda1651.jpg
! The Price Of A Kiss (stand-alone). A feel-good story about a misunderstood outsider and the friendship he forms with the new corky girl at campus, who has a dark past!

“God, he looked good. Up close, from a distance, it didn’t matter. The boy didn’t have a bad side.”

The Price Of A Kiss opens up with Reese Randall starting over, having moved cross-country to live with her cousin attending her first year of college. Mason Lowe with his uncanny good looks and splendid physique is the hot gu
Jess-i-ca ~The Gif Witch~
4 stars.

Mason is a hot gigolo. A really HOT gigolo....He's a high class one too doing the ladies at the country club.

hotguy jamie photo 1012389_560652187327085_74396904_n_zps61cc4d23.jpg

Reese is starting the community college and notices him across the campus and is like

shit photo tumblr_inline_miw9d9OtCs1qjslnn_zps294fc822.gif

then she finds out he's a gigolo

sad photo tumblr_mkfbicxhA71s36qsco1_500_zps74cde294.gif

and after their first meeting in class

asshole photo sixteen-candles-gif-sixteen-candles-21201979-500-264_zpsaf8e7a99.gif

So then she goes to babysit for his sister Sarah and finds out he's being a gigolo to help his family

sweet photo 967a_zps7cfccf36.gif

But they try to remain friends and of course that never works ;)
Some of this happens

sex photo tumblr_mevm6yTf7V1rqn7eho1_r1_500_zps081a6c04.gif

and all is right in the world again.
Jen
”Can I touch you?”
His lashes closed, resting on the tops of his tanned, sculpted cheeks as his smile grew broad. “You don’t have to ask.” I reached out immediately but paused within inches of contact. He must’ve sensed my hesitation because he reopened his eyes. “What’s wrong?”
I swallowed, utterly overwhelmed. “I don’t know where to start.”
Mason’s gaze warmed . He wrapped strong warm fingers around my wrist and drew my palm forward, leading me where he wanted my hand to follow. When he set it o
Brandi
4.5 Stars

description

He could be my soul mate...expect for one tiny glitch. He is a gigolo. Boy, do I know how to pick them.

Reese is starting over, after an unfortunate turn of events, she ends up living with her cousin's family. On her first day of college she sees Mason, and is immediately interested, but there is a rumor about him.

‘Girl don’t even think about it. You couldn’t afford him even if you emptied all the money in your piggy bank.’

So he is off limits, but they become friends and the attrac
Catarina
4 Sweet-pea scented stars! ;)

Meet Reese and Mason’s story.
Reese is running away from her ex-boyfriend who tried to kill her and when she starts her new life in a college across the country, she meets hot and mysterious guy, Mason.
Well, long story short: Mason is a gigolo. (Yeah, she sure knows how to pick them!!)

description

But one night she gets a baby-sitting job and when she gets there she finds out is no one less than Mason’s little sister. And that’s when she finds out why he does what he does and
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
4.5 Stars!!

Loved! This was my second book by this author and I am definitely a fan!!! This story was perfect.....it was sweet, it was funny, it was sexy, it was intriguing. I loved Reese and Mason. The writing was excellent....no cheesy dialogue.....great banter amongst the characters.....no virgin heroine.....and no insta-love. Yay!

Reese has moved to Florida to start college after her ex boyfriend's failed murder attempt. She's taken on a new identity, is looking for a fresh start and steering
Jennifer Kyle
4 1/2 "I'd Pay for That" Stars

description

This book was really witty, butterfly inducing and just a good good read!

Reese Randall, the main character was aces in my book! She was real, sweet, funny and totally kick ass. She is in hiding from her pyscho ex and living under an alias while attending community college in Waterford with her cousin, Eva. From the first scene she is completely taken with the rumored gigolo of the town…Mason Lowe.

description

Mason was an extremely well written character as was his little sister
Chelcie - Addicted Souls
6 "smexy, hot damn, ill pay you whatever you want" stars

God look at the cover. Hot,cover for an amazing hot book.

When I got this ARC I couldn't wait to start it. I actually think I was sneaky and started reading at work
stiles teen wolf photo: Kung fu kung-fu.gif

I loved loved loved this book. It was funny, sweet, sexy, amazing heroine and hero. I crushed on Reese like crazy. Her inner dialogue was just fabulous. I laughed so much during this book. I think there was a grin plastered on my face the entire book. She was exactly the hero
Pam
4 stars
"…kissing you is too big of a price for me."

Reese, had the worst luck when it came to me, her first and only love turned out to be some crazed-psycho-stalker-turned-attempted-murderer, him being the main reason she is across the country hiding out at her cousin’s place. Her luck proved to be true when the man who has finally caught her eye, who made her actually feel normal, happened to be the town gigolo to the cougars.
"Resist the hunky gigolo, Reese. Resist!"

Needing some extra
✝✝ Ⓓaisy ❣ Lucas, Jesse, James,Jethro and Daniel ✝✝
I am officially in love with Mason Lowe!!!!

photo 9ADBDA67-94AF-4ACF-BF00-CD031A159A47.jpg

Forbidden boys are such a kick, am so there with you girls! And Mason Lowe was simply scrumptious. Why did I take so long to read this book is a good question!!!

photo 8207350.gif

Reese is such a darling heroine, loved every bit of her moments but damn that cousin of hers needs to learn some manners and not behave like brat all the time! She was really handful, I def wanna smack her!

photo tumblr_inline_mmyg98SmMx1qz4rgp-1.gif

My Reese:

photo 55D5FE55-69FA-4E44-AD41-77D9C3598FD2.jpg

This was beautiful real life story, it felt so real reading their forbidden
Jacqueline's Reads
Jan 07, 2015 Jacqueline's Reads rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommended to Jacqueline's Reads by: Jillian
6 WONDERFUL STARS

I read this while I was on vacation and I’m JUST now getting to write my kind – of review. I remember A LOT of people recommended this book and gave it glowing reviews.

All the reviews were justified. It’s an excellent book and has everything you could want in read.

Great characters Check

Great plot Check

Great writing flow Check

Steam Check

EngagingCheck

Price of a Kiss was a cute and easy read. I liked how the summary doesn’t really explain anything, except for the fact the Hero is a
Amy (Foxy)
Sep 02, 2013 Amy (Foxy) rated it 4 of 5 stars
Recommended to Amy (Foxy) by: Nicole
Price of a Kiss is a different kind of romance. When I read the prologue I thought, "What am I reading?!" I decided I better read the blurb to see what I had gotten myself into. The prologue made me squirm because cougar claws were out and digging into a young male.

description

Mason is a gigolo. Used for his body and not seen as a person. Urban Dictionary defines gigolo as a male prostitute equivalent to a high-class call girl; gigolos service wealthy women...

Reese is running from her past and trying to
Sarah ❤️ Literary Hottie
4 star, really enjoyable read.

image

I loved the heroine of the book, she was witty and sassy and made me laugh out loud quite a few times. I just loved the fact that even though she had been through a great deal, she wasn't miserable or depressive.

Engaging and captivating storyline and generally likeable characters, although I wanted to slap the heroines cousin a few times. Not really angsty which I also liked, not a great deal of steam but then this is NA/YA. A book to draw you in, keep you engaged,
Melissa (Ever So Mela)

{Ever So Mela}{Bloglovin}{Google+}

3.5

SO WHO BASICALLY STAYED UP ALL NIGHT READING THIS?!

me!!!!

WHO REGRETS IT?!

*sounds of crickets chirping*

As you can tell I abosultely adored this! The chemistry was off the charts and had me with the goofiest grin ever. I loved the slow burn and Dear Lord the anticipation to the big da-da-da-dum moment was worth Every.Single.Tease.Frickin.Fest.

The angst was on point. Not too much but just enough. Mason was perfection and got me hot as hell. Reese was truly lika
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

4 "HOTTNESS" STARS

I was in love with him.
Dear God.
I was in love with a gigolo.
It was crazy, insane; I was fully aware of that. But this was Mason. My spider killer. My left over food vacuum. My fellow Harry Potter fan. He was my soul mate. It was easy to look past the gigolo detail when I was with him.

Well, this one turned out to be a pleasant surprise. I loved this book! But most importantly, I LOVED Mason!!

Now known as Reese Randall, this girl is trying to get a new start at life and le
Maya  ~the Pessimistic Happy Cat~
.· .·*) .·*)
(.· (.·1,5 Stars

lol

What I liked:

First of all: I finished!!! (And lost some brain cells on the way )

There were some funny parts^^

Mason's sister was relly cute.

What I didn't like:

shallow, shallow, shallow characters...

n

-Reese and Mason's relationship = mostly insta-lust
-Reese and her cousine's relationship = yeah right, they are very close *eye-rolling*
-Mason's mom = she.... just no -.-

The MC was totally annoying.

ö

and the whole book is from her POV
g

Yes, she deserves 2 gifs

T
Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett and Archer❤️❤️
5 IN LOVE WITH "HOTNESS" STARS!!!!

(BR with my Babes Denisse and Shannon!!)

Jen...my dear friend, why oh why didn't I read this all those months ago when you told me to?!!!!

I LOVED THIS BOOK!
AMAZING...simply FUCKING FANTASTIC!!

This book had me hooked from the very first page!!!
I'm on such a book high right now and I've met a new book boyfriend that is TOP TEN WORTHY!!!

photo image_zps00ac4e25.jpg

Reese Randall sets her eyes on the most beautiful man she's ever seen, on her first day at Waterford County Community College.
"Hot
Paula

Holy Hot Gigolo! This book was fantabulous! And the heroine is da bomb!

Price of a Kiss opens up with eighteen year-old Mason Lowe working in the yard when his landlady, Mrs. Robinson – er, Garrison – visits and begins to hit on him. She then proceeds to blackmail him into having sex with her and in return she will forgive his mother for half of the three thousand dollars she owes in rent. His mother works two jobs already and his sister has cerebral palsy. They need the money they’ve been savin
Jamie~Book Boyfriend Ho♥

Had Real Potential........

The minute I read the blurb on this one I just HAD TO READ IT IMMEDIATLY....Everything about it sounded perfect. I was super excited to start...

We get a Sexy gigolo college guy doing what he has to do for his family and a sweet funny beautiful wounded girl that wants to save him.

In the beginning of this one I was like this

About half way in I was like

Then...... I still get a big frowny face just thinking about the last 20% of this book. At 80% I was like

And

Yep, I hate
Patrycja

My excitement about this book is still present despite the fact I finished reading it hours ago, books like this remind me exactly what I adore in New Adult novels and why I started reading them in the first place. The Price of Kiss is definitely one of the best NA books I’ve read this summer. Sexy, funny and extremely romantic story, Price of Kiss knocked my socks off and blew my mind. Linda Kage created cute and heartbreaking novel full of hilarious and passionate moments that made me laugh an
Allison ❤️Will Never Conquer Her TBR❤️
What a fun, refreshing, entertaining book!

Reese (aka Theresa) has left her hometown and stalking, murder-attempting ex-boyfriend to start over. She's changed her name to protect her identity and has started college courses in Virology. When she eyes a very stunning student, her cousin Eva immediately steers her the other way. He's a gigolo, after all. He gives NO freebies.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

Mason Lowe has had it rough in life. The son of a single mother just trying to make ends meet. His sister is 12 years old a
Sara
I loved loved loved this book!!!
If you are looking for a good book, with awesome characters, great storyline, and a HEA... READ THIS!!!
It was good start to finish. Reese is a girl hiding from an abusive ex boyfriend who tried to kill her. Mason is a hot college student/gigalo. The only reason he does it is to help support his mom and sister.
Reese was the pov in this book. She sounded like a 18 year old, fun, quirky, flirtacious, great sense of humor and totally humble. There wasnt anything I d
AJ

I love this book! It’s fun, it’s flirty, it’s full of sensational banter, but also has just enough of a serious undertone to it to bring the emotion when needed.

Our heroine is Reese. Hiding from an violent, stalker ex-boyfriend, she has changed her name and travelled across the country to stay with family and attend College. On her first day, she spies a hottie across campus, and she is instantly smitten - not insta-love, there’s none of that here, it’s all insta-attraction, and lots o
Kirsten
DNF @ 27%

Clearly, I am in the minority here.

This was my first experience with Linda Kage, and while her style may work for some, it was just not working for me.

I love the concept of the book, but I could not get into this at all.
The heroine's voice was very annoying, and to me, she just wasn't likable.
As much as I did want to see what transpired between her and the male escort/fellow student at her college, I just didn't care what happened and couldn't get into it.
Honestly, I didn't want t
TeriLyn
5 Hotness Stars

Book three of this series made the "best of 2014" of so many of my reading friends I became instantly intrigued. Before reading Eva's story though reading Price of a Kiss was on my priority list. I had no idea what to expect from this story and what I got from it was pleasant, welcomed surprise of a love story. I read this book in one day being so captivated by the story, the plot, and the fun dialogue between the two main characters. So glad I made the choice to start it.

This bo
Mason's Fee 22 257 Dec 19, 2014 09:54PM
  • Exposure (East Park, #1)
  • Present Perfect (Perfect, #1)
  • Slow Burn
  • Hothouse Flower (Calloway Sisters, #2; Addicted, #2.2)
  • Dangerous to Know & Love
  • By Referral Only (Whitman University, #2)
  • The Hook Up (Game On, #1)
  • Willing Captive
  • The Deal (Off-Campus, #1)
  • Remember When (Remember Trilogy, #1)
  • More Than This (More Than, #1)
  • Sweet Home (Sweet Home, #1)
  • Isn't She Lovely (Redemption, #0.5)
  • The Nature of Cruelty
  • Scoring Wilder
  • Shine Not Burn (Shine Not Burn, #1)
  • A Girl by Any Other Name
  • Josh & Hannah (Redwood Falls, #1)
I grew up on a dairy farm in the Midwest as the youngest of eight children. Now I live in Kansas with my husband, daughter, and our nine cuckoo clocks. My life's been blessed with lots of people to learn from and love. Writing's always been a major part my world, and I'm so happy to finally share some of my stories with other romance lovers.

More about Linda Kage...

Forbidden Men (5 books)
  • To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men, #2)
  • Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3)
  • With Every Heartbeat (Forbidden Men, #4)
  • A Perfect Ten (Forbidden Men, #5)
The Stillburrow Crush To Professor, with Love (Forbidden Men, #2) Be My Hero (Forbidden Men, #3) The Trouble with Tomboys (Tommy Creek, #1) Fighting Fate (Granton University, #1)

“If you love someone enough, you can make them invincible. Like your feelings for them are so strong they work as a magical shield, protecting them from all harm and pain.” 84 likes
“You’re the warm sun that shines when everything else is dark,” he went on, lifting his hands to rest them on the wall on either side of my face. “A smile and a hug in a roomful of disapproval. You’re…” Wincing, he pressed his forehead against mine. “You’re everything.” 61 likes