Start by marking “Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)

Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard #2.5)

4.07  ·  Rating Details  ·  22,141 Ratings  ·  1,087 Reviews
The gentlemen from Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player are out for a wild night on The Strip.

When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn’t go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild
Published September 3rd 2013 by Pocket Star

Wallbanger by Alice ClaytonNon Friction by Morgan ParkerTangled by Emma ChaseBeautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenThe Law of Attraction by N.M. Silber
Funniest, Sexiest Books of 2013
27th out of 122 books — 1,139 voters
Wallbanger by Alice ClaytonPlaying for Keeps by R.L. MathewsonSeduction and Snacks by Tara SivecTangled by Emma ChasePerfection by R.L. Mathewson
Funny as Hell!
109th out of 1,641 books — 5,267 voters

More lists with this book...

Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️Lautner❤️Miller❤️Garrett❤️Dean❤️Rafe❤️Liam❤️Beck❤️ and Archer❤️❤️
*****3.5 Stars*****

photo 360656d1a151830ae79287e194638f9f_zpsxduabl8l.jpg

It's Valentine's Day weekend, and Bennett, his brother Henry, Max, and Will are all in Vegas for some Bachelor Party fun!! There will be some surprise guests, some sexy Champagne room escapades, and of course a couple of crazy shenanigans. Picture the movie, "The Hangover", minus Mike Tyson, the tiger, and the baby!!

There are several hot scenes between Bennett & Chloe, and Max & Sara, which having read most of the series you will come to expect there to be a lot of s
Catarina
Jan 08, 2015 Catarina rated it liked it
3 Sexy Stars.

Will is planning Bennet’s bachelor party and decides to take the guys to Vegas. After all, everyone knows the best bachelor parties are there.
The problem? Bennet and Max, the committed guys of the gang, want their women close and find a way to take them along. Expect that the girls have a secret plan of their own.

description

This was a sweet and sexy novella and if you’re a fan of this series, you really can’t miss this.
It is short, quick and nice to read.
Enjoy!
Sharon ∞❥ is an emotional book junkie ❥∞
3.5 's

Bennett, Max, Will and Henry all go to Las Vegas for Bennett's bachelor party. Things are pretty straightforward until Bennett gets a lap dance and then things turn into a crazy sex-obsessed night for Bennett and Max.

description

It was really funny to read about all the things Max and Bennett went through to find time for Sara and Chloe while trying to keep things on the down low with Will and Henry.

It was nice to see that Will wasn't totally oblivious and I loved what he did to get back at Max. He
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
My Beautiful Bastard Boys are back....in none other than LAS VEGAS!!!!

Can I just say...I FREAKING LOVE Max Stella! Damn that British boy is all kinds of yummy!!!

I could read about Max (and Sara) for days!

Anywho....so the boys (Ben, Max, Henry and Will) are in Vegas for Bennett's bachelor party. It also happens to be Valentine's Day weekend. The story starts with the boys at a strip club. Max has bought Bennett a lap dance....it's like a rite of passage right??

"It's your fucking stag weekend.
Shurrn
Viva Las Vegas! With Bastards and Strangers and Players, Oh My!

I'm a fan of this series, but I'll admit I started this book with low expectations. I wasn't exactly blown away by the last novella Beautiful Bitch… So I was pleasantly laughed-out-loud-several-times pleased with this!
I grinned so much my face hurt.

Valentines Weekend. Bennett's Bachelor Party. Las Vegas.
...But the girls decided not to stay home…

I loved watching Max and Bennett run all over Las Vegas like love-struck idiots...
(view
Wendy'sThoughts
Dec 18, 2013 Wendy'sThoughts rated it really liked it
3.5 Las Vegas, Boys Night, Drinking and Shagging Stars *** */*

Here is the night when boy/men are supposed to be boy/men in Las Vegas. You have Bennett, Max, Will and Henry all out to celebrate Bennett's future marriage to Chloe.

Picture movies that have hysterical happenings and mixed up meetings. Picture lots of drunken fun with scams, blackjack and women with questionable DNA.

That is the picture... now scramble it a bit... mix in some kink, some surprising escapes and you are almost there.

But
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Feb 26, 2014 Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-and-sexy
5 "Las Vegas Fun" Stars

This is Bennett's bachelor party in sinful Las Vegas. He is there with his best friends, Max, Will and his brother, Henry. The boys are ready to give Bennett a unforgettable weekend- booze, girls, and gambling!! Bennett is a good boy, but of course, a trip to an exclusive strip joint is in order. Let me just say, I love these guys. They are sexy, gorgeous, funny, sarcastic, give each other the business whenever possible, and they love like no other. There are some funny an
Michelle

The gang is back! I can't seem to decide just who I love more, Bennett or Max... but part of me is partial to our Beautiful Stranger just because of one little thing...

Bennett, Max, Will and Henry are living it up in Vegas for B's stag party weekend - but these two can't seem to stay away from Chloe & Sara when they sneak into town. And let's just say that they go to great lengths to get a few moments alone with their gal while trying to ensure that Will and Henry have no clue as to what is
Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Wallflower Addict*
Absolutely pointless! Everyone in this book was horny, they had sex, they came, that is all! I'm still trying to figure out why it was written. I kept thinking, any minute now Christine, there's gonna be a huge reveal and it'll all make sense. Nope, no such luck!

I've learned my lesson, I'm staying away from the novellas. I'm definitely reading Will's story!
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 09, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it
3.75 Sexy & Funny Stars
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 3-3,5 STARS **
MELISSA
Sep 11, 2013 MELISSA rated it really liked it
I thought this was a cute short story. The guys are all off for Bennett's Bachelor party weekend in Vegas. It is Bennett, Max, Will, & Henry all out to party and get a little crazy. Add Chloe and Sara to the mix & it's a steamy, sexy good time! I was happy to see Bennett is still a panty ripper! ;)They even threw in a little spanking! :) I am really looking forward to Will's book up next! :)

-I blinked several times and was met with Sara's wide grin, the pleased expression she always wore
Linda ❤️ SassyClassyNasty
4 Stars!! :D

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

A novella in Max and Bennett's POV, IN VEGAS ?

Hells yea!

description

I love, love, LOVE how this is a story of Max and Sara AND Bennett and Chloe - in the males' POV!

Oh, how I didn't know how much I missed Max! That man is something sexy! Still love Bennett's beautiful bastardly ass! These two men together calls for ovary combustion!

description

Can't wait to get down and dirty with Will in Beautiful Player, cause that TITLE, and being friends with Bennett and Max, only spells trouble! :D

Oh Yea!

Bex (Night Owl Reader)
Another audiobook listened to on a plane--it's quickly becoming my favorite thing to do on long flights.

(review to come!)
Tokies
Jul 08, 2013 Tokies marked it as to-read
it's sad that i want to read the novella's more then the real next book in the seires.. cos i just want to know what happens to bennet and chole.. plus the rest of his family ...
♡Julalicious Book Paradise♡
Rating: 3.5/5

Original review on Julalicious Book Paradise

So this novella was interesting, but I was not in love with it. I felt like they wanted to put so much stuff in the same book and it was really too much stuff for the length of this novella.

I felt that perhaps, they should have done a novella for Bennett and one for Max or just make it longer. Heck, I wouldn't mind 50-100 pages more if it meant like everything wasn't so confusing.

But I still liked it and I'm still glad that I read it becau
Anamarija
2 'totally unnecessary' stars
Well, this was uncalled for. I would put this kind of short story free, online, or, somewhere.

The whole crew (along with Ben's brother) is in Vegas, baby!

And you might think that would look like Hangover movie, but all you can read about is... Bennett and Max (s)e(x)scapades (not with each other;)), hiding and scr*wing with the guys, playing a prank or two and not telling the truth where they were, while fuc*ing girls.

wtf is this gif

Will is still single here, so this should be rea
Charmaine Stephens
Sep 15, 2013 Charmaine Stephens rated it it was amazing
This book was so fun & had many laughs too. Short sexy novella about the boys Bennett, Max, Henry & Will weekend getaway for Valentine's day for Bennett's bachelor party in Vegas.

There was pretty much wall to wall sex in here from one scene to the next. But no complaints here! I think it was written very sensual & sexy in a way that doesn't come across overdone at all.

And some other moments were so funny like Bennett & Max's excuses they come up with to sneak off to spend time
Candace
Nov 02, 2015 Candace rated it liked it  ·  review of another edition
Recommends it for: Fans of the series that want a quickie read
It's been a while since I read 'Beautiful Bastard' and 'Beautiful Stranger', so it took a little work to get back into the story. I had forgotten many of the relationship dynamics and personalities. I think I would have enjoyed this short story more if I'd read it immediately after completing book 2. I still liked it, but probably would have liked it more if I had read it a long time ago.

Overall, I thought this was a fun, cute and entertaining short story. There wasn't much in terms of plot, jus
Julia
Sep 01, 2013 Julia rated it it was ok
Shelves: romance, fiction
As much as I enjoy the full length books in this series, characters I like in long form don't do anything for me in these short vignettes. Both BEAUTIFUL BASTARD and BEAUTIFUL STRANGER had some of the most passionate sex scenes I've read in a long time, but those same characters going at it without story around them just seems like any other erotica short. Specific, graphic, and utterly forgettable. I can't wait to read Will's story, however, and will continue to look forward to this series' ful ...more
Claire Robinson
Sep 13, 2013 Claire Robinson rated it really liked it
Shelves: shit-hot-series
I love the Beautiful Series, I am however starting to feel a little ripped off as the cost of the novels + the novellas is pretty high.

Apart from making more money (the novellas cost almost the same in hardcopy as the full books do), I really don't see why the novellas cannot actully be added to the the end of the full length books they fall between.
Sher❤
4 Delicious Stars!

I love me some Bennett Ryan and Max Stella so it was nice to catch up with these guys in Vegas. The little chasing game between the couples was too cute. If you're looking for a fun, deliciously hot, quick read then this is for you:)
Tink Magoo is bad at reviews
Did I enjoy it? Yes. Was it over the top? Yes. And silly? Yes. I don't think it added anything, but I did enjoy it.

"I can't wait for that one girl to come in and kick your feet out from under you. You think you have things organized, sorted. You think you're content with your low-key bachelor apartment, with your triathlons and your work and your scheduled pussy. When that girl comes along, I'm going to say I told you so, and give you no bloody sympathy when you've turned into a lovesick strop.
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
Welcome to Vegas: The City of Sin!

OMG I freakin’ loved this novella! It was such a fun read! This novella was a mix of hilarious, sexy, adventure, sass, friendship, & drunkenness :D.

The relationship between the boys was such a kick. I seriously can’t get enough of their bromance! Oh and don’t even get me started on what these two did to get to their women hahaha; (view spoiler)
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

4 “fucking lost in you” Kisses

Leave it to the Beautiful Bastard crew to do Vegas right. These little novellas do nothing but feeding my craving for wanting more of these absolutely insatiable characters. Well, I am rarely short and sweet…but that’s what Beautiful Bombshell gave me, so that’s what I will give to you. Don’t get me wrong, it might have been short and sweet but it was hot, steamy, enticing and everything else I absolutely love about this seri
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
New Beautiful Bastard book?!

JUST LOVED IT!!!

I'm a fan of this series, so you may call me biased. But this book was amazing! Even though it was short and that for me was missing a final Max chapter there!

This book was just soooo much FUN and sexy as always in this series, but this one had me simultaneous laughing hard and equally fanning myself harder between funny and hot!
The whole situation was just hilarious with chapters been told from Ben and Max POV's and all their excuses to run off and fi
Chrissa Vasileiou
Feb 13, 2016 Chrissa Vasileiou rated it liked it
Shelves: erotica
H ευχάριστη έκπληξη της σειράς! :) Εκεί που νόμιζα πως θα διαβάσω ένα βιβλίο σκέτο "μπλα μπλα μπλα..." για ένα bachelor party στο Las Vegas,ανακάλυψα ένα βιβλίο που ναι μεν το θεωρώ 'ξεπέτα' - από την άποψη πως πραγματικά πιστεύω πως ο κυριότερος λόγος που γράφτηκε ήταν το κέρδος,μιας και το στόρυ ούτε πρόσθεσε ούτε αφαίρεσε κάτι από τη συνέχεια της ιστορίας - αλλά διαβάζεται πολύ ευχάριστα.
Η αντροπαρέα είναι σκέτη καφρίλα,αλλά τουλάχιστον είναι κάφροι με χιούμορ.Την τρομερή χημεία ανάμεσα στον
AJ
Aug 24, 2015 AJ rated it really liked it
Sexy and great fun!

4 stars

It’s Valentine’s Day, and Bennett has taken off to Las Vegas with Max, Will and Henry for his stag’s weekend. Of course that’s no fun, so Chloe and Sara sneak along to ensure that good times are had.

What follows is Bennett & Chloe, and Max & Sara’s sexcapades across Vegas as the boys keep making hilariously lame excuses to sneak off and have a little one-on-one time with their girls, followed by a bit of guys’ time with drinks and pranks galore as the night pr
C. Maria
Aug 02, 2015 C. Maria rated it really liked it
This was lots of fun and I liked Max POV even if I didn't read his and Sara's story yet.
Snow White
Nov 26, 2013 Snow White rated it really liked it
Shelves: contemporary, adult, 2013
Funny story especially in the casino hahaha...

Chloe Mills:
Chloe Mills - Beautiful Bastard photo 4b0f6f451fdcf5ff8e263d99410ae656_zps03f66202.jpg

Bennett Ryan:
Bennet Ryan -Beautiful Bastard photo 4c9905f29027aa9627c16402c8fc5290_zps7ce6d07d.jpg

Sara Dillon:
Sara Dillon - Beautiful Stranger photo bce50794b27af7f4a9a1e7898168fcad_zps379e32e0.jpg

Max Stella:
Max Stella - Beautiful Stranger photo justicejoslin_zpse3b4285d.jpg
Out Today... 09/03/13 7 43 Oct 05, 2013 09:20AM
Kindle Lending (T...: Anyone have Beautiful Bombshell 2 21 Sep 20, 2013 05:58PM
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled, #1.5)
  • Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #3.5)
  • Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)
  • Epilogue (The Dark Duet, #3)
  • The Pairing (The Proposition, #3)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • Love Unguarded (Love, #3)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Drew + Fable Forever (One Week Girlfriend, #3.5)
  • Frenemies (Girl Next Door, #2)
  • The Mistress Files (The Original Sinners, #3.5)
  • Breathe Me In (Ross Siblings, #2.6)
  • Return to Poughkeepsie (Poughkeepsie Brotherhood, #2)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Keeping Her (Losing It, #1.5)
  • Everything for Us (The Bad Boys, #3)
  • Frayed (Torn, #2)
  • Because We Belong (Because You Are Mine, #3)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced thirteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 28+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more
More about Christina Lauren...

Beautiful Bastard (5 books)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)
  • Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
  • Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)

“Mike Hawk!” Bennett practically yelled at me, dropping his hand. His eyes were red from laughing. “How am I supposed to keep it together over that? That’s like meeting a fucking unicorn.” 19 likes
“I can't wait for that one girl to come in and kick your feet from under you. You think you have things organized, sorted. [...] When that one girl comes along, I'm going to say I told you so, and give you no bloody sympathy when you've turned into a lovesick strop.” 6 likes