Start by marking “Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard, #2.5)
Preview

Beautiful Bombshell (Beautiful Bastard #2.5)

4.08 of 5 stars 4.08  ·  rating details  ·  17,267 ratings  ·  929 reviews
The gentlemen from Beautiful Bastard, Beautiful Stranger, and Beautiful Player are out for a wild night on The Strip.

When Max, Henry, and Will steal Bennett away for a weekend of shenanigans and strippers in Vegas, the first stop of the night doesn’t go at all as planned. With their scheme for a Guys Weekend completely derailed anyway, Max and Bennett begin to play a wild
Published September 3rd 2013 by Pocket Star

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Bombshell, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Beautiful Bombshell

Patty ❤️❤️ Belongs To ❤️Kellan❤️Jesse❤️ Miller❤️Garrett and Archer❤️❤️
*****3.5 Stars*****

photo 360656d1a151830ae79287e194638f9f_zpsxduabl8l.jpg

It's Valentine's Day weekend, and Bennett, his brother Henry, Max, and Will are all in Vegas for some Bachelor Party fun!! There will be some surprise guests, some sexy Champagne room escapades, and of course a couple of crazy shenanigans. Picture the movie, "The Hangover", minus Mike Tyson, the tiger, and the baby!!

There are several hot scenes between Bennett & Chloe, and Max & Sara, which having read most of the series you will come to expect there to be a lot of s
Catarina
3 Sexy Stars.

Will is planning Bennet’s bachelor party and decides to take the guys to Vegas. After all, everyone knows the best bachelor parties are there.
The problem? Bennet and Max, the committed guys of the gang, want their women close and find a way to take them along. Expect that the girls have a secret plan of their own.

description

This was a sweet and sexy novella and if you’re a fan of this series, you really can’t miss this.
It is short, quick and nice to read.
Enjoy!
J *I did it all for the nookie.The book nookie*
My Beautiful Bastard Boys are back....in none other than LAS VEGAS!!!!

Can I just say...I FREAKING LOVE Max Stella! Damn that British boy is all kinds of yummy!!!

I could read about Max (and Sara) for days!

Anywho....so the boys (Ben, Max, Henry and Will) are in Vegas for Bennett's bachelor party. It also happens to be Valentine's Day weekend. The story starts with the boys at a strip club. Max has bought Bennett a lap dance....it's like a rite of passage right??

"It's your fucking stag weekend.
Sharon ✽ is an emotional book junkie ✽
3.5 's

Bennett, Max, Will and Henry all go to Las Vegas for Bennett's bachelor party. Things are pretty straightforward until Bennett gets a lap dance and then things turn into a crazy sex-obsessed night for Bennett and Max.

description

It was really funny to read about all the things Max and Bennett went through to find time for Sara and Chloe while trying to keep things on the down low with Will and Henry.

It was nice to see that Will wasn't totally oblivious and I loved what he did to get back at Max. He
Shurrn
Viva Las Vegas! With Bastards and Strangers and Players, Oh My!

I'm a fan of this series, but I'll admit I started this book with low expectations. I wasn't exactly blown away by the last novella Beautiful Bitch… So I was pleasantly laughed-out-loud-several-times pleased with this!
I grinned so much my face hurt.

Valentines Weekend. Bennett's Bachelor Party. Las Vegas.
...But the girls decided not to stay home…

I loved watching Max and Bennett run all over Las Vegas like love-struck idiots...
(view
Wendy'sThoughts
3.5 Las Vegas, Boys Night, Drinking and Shagging Stars *** */*

Here is the night when boy/men are supposed to be boy/men in Las Vegas. You have Bennett, Max, Will and Henry all out to celebrate Bennett's future marriage to Chloe.

Picture movies that have hysterical happenings and mixed up meetings. Picture lots of drunken fun with scams, blackjack and women with questionable DNA.

That is the picture... now scramble it a bit... mix in some kink, some surprising escapes and you are almost there.

But
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
5 "Las Vegas Fun" Stars

This is Bennett's bachelor party in sinful Las Vegas. He is there with his best friends, Max, Will and his brother, Henry. The boys are ready to give Bennett a unforgettable weekend- booze, girls, and gambling!! Bennett is a good boy, but of course, a trip to an exclusive strip joint is in order. Let me just say, I love these guys. They are sexy, gorgeous, funny, sarcastic, give each other the business whenever possible, and they love like no other. There are some funny an
Michelle

The gang is back! I can't seem to decide just who I love more, Bennett or Max... but part of me is partial to our Beautiful Stranger just because of one little thing...

Bennett, Max, Will and Henry are living it up in Vegas for B's stag party weekend - but these two can't seem to stay away from Chloe & Sara when they sneak into town. And let's just say that they go to great lengths to get a few moments alone with their gal while trying to ensure that Will and Henry have no clue as to what is
Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Principessa*
Absolutely pointless! Everyone in this book was horny, they had sex, they came, that is all! I'm still trying to figure out why it was written. I kept thinking, any minute now Christine, there's gonna be a huge reveal and it'll all make sense. Nope, no such luck!

I've learned my lesson, I'm staying away from the novellas. I'm definitely reading Will's story!
Jennifer Kyle
3.75 Sexy & Funny Stars
MELISSA
I thought this was a cute short story. The guys are all off for Bennett's Bachelor party weekend in Vegas. It is Bennett, Max, Will, & Henry all out to party and get a little crazy. Add Chloe and Sara to the mix & it's a steamy, sexy good time! I was happy to see Bennett is still a panty ripper! ;)They even threw in a little spanking! :) I am really looking forward to Will's book up next! :)

-I blinked several times and was met with Sara's wide grin, the pleased expression she always wore
Tokies
Jul 08, 2013 Tokies marked it as to-read
it's sad that i want to read the novella's more then the real next book in the seires.. cos i just want to know what happens to bennet and chole.. plus the rest of his family ...
Anamarija
2 'totally unnecessary' stars
Well, this was uncalled for. I would put this kind of short story free, online, or, somewhere.

The whole crew (along with Ben's brother) is in Vegas, baby!

And you might think that would look like Hangover movie, but all you can read about is... Bennett and Max (s)e(x)scapades (not with each other;)), hiding and scr*wing with the guys, playing a prank or two and not telling the truth where they were, while fuc*ing girls.

wtf is this gif

Will is still single here, so this should be rea
Linda ❤️ SassyClassy
4 Stars!! :D

descriptiondescriptiondescriptiondescription

A novella in Max and Bennett's POV, IN VEGAS ?

Hells yea!

description

I love, love, LOVE how this is a story of Max and Sara AND Bennett and Chloe - in the males' POV!

Oh, how I didn't know how much I missed Max! That man is something sexy! Still love Bennett's beautiful bastardly ass! These two men together calls for ovary combustion!

description

Can't wait to get down and dirty with Will in Beautiful Player, cause that TITLE, and being friends with Bennett and Max, only spells trouble! :D

Oh Yea!

Julia
As much as I enjoy the full length books in this series, characters I like in long form don't do anything for me in these short vignettes. Both BEAUTIFUL BASTARD and BEAUTIFUL STRANGER had some of the most passionate sex scenes I've read in a long time, but those same characters going at it without story around them just seems like any other erotica short. Specific, graphic, and utterly forgettable. I can't wait to read Will's story, however, and will continue to look forward to this series' ful ...more
Charmaine Stephens
This book was so fun & had many laughs too. Short sexy novella about the boys Bennett, Max, Henry & Will weekend getaway for Valentine's day for Bennett's bachelor party in Vegas.

There was pretty much wall to wall sex in here from one scene to the next. But no complaints here! I think it was written very sensual & sexy in a way that doesn't come across overdone at all.

And some other moments were so funny like Bennett & Max's excuses they come up with to sneak off to spend time
Nathi *Shut it and let me read*
New Beautiful Bastard book?!

JUST LOVED IT!!!

I'm a fan of this series, so you may call me biased. But this book was amazing! Even though it was short and that for me was missing a final Max chapter there!

This book was just soooo much FUN and sexy as always in this series, but this one had me simultaneous laughing hard and equally fanning myself harder between funny and hot!
The whole situation was just hilarious with chapters been told from Ben and Max POV's and all their excuses to run off and fi
Share❤
4 Delicious Stars!

I love me some Bennett Ryan and Max Stella so it was nice to catch up with these guys in Vegas. The little chasing game between the couples was too cute. If you're looking for a fun, deliciously hot, quick read then this is for you:)
Claire Robinson
I love the Beautiful Series, I am however starting to feel a little ripped off as the cost of the novels + the novellas is pretty high.

Apart from making more money (the novellas cost almost the same in hardcopy as the full books do), I really don't see why the novellas cannot actully be added to the the end of the full length books they fall between.
Wendy ⏃: ✦●•CCBH Blogger•●✦
Welcome to Vegas: The City of Sin!

OMG I freakin’ loved this novella! It was such a fun read! This novella was a mix of hilarious, sexy, adventure, sass, friendship, & drunkenness :D.

The relationship between the boys was such a kick. I seriously can’t get enough of their bromance! Oh and don’t even get me started on what these two did to get to their women hahaha; (view spoiler)
Lisa
*ARC Given to Blog for Honest Review*

4 “fucking lost in you” Kisses

Leave it to the Beautiful Bastard crew to do Vegas right. These little novellas do nothing but feeding my craving for wanting more of these absolutely insatiable characters. Well, I am rarely short and sweet…but that’s what Beautiful Bombshell gave me, so that’s what I will give to you. Don’t get me wrong, it might have been short and sweet but it was hot, steamy, enticing and everything else I absolutely love about this seri
Andrea **the ChaPPy CHiCKeN**
Woohoo! I love this series:)
Cipluk
Funny story especially in the casino hahaha...

Chloe Mills:
Chloe Mills - Beautiful Bastard photo 4b0f6f451fdcf5ff8e263d99410ae656_zps03f66202.jpg

Bennett Ryan:
Bennet Ryan -Beautiful Bastard photo 4c9905f29027aa9627c16402c8fc5290_zps7ce6d07d.jpg

Sara Dillon:
Sara Dillon - Beautiful Stranger photo bce50794b27af7f4a9a1e7898168fcad_zps379e32e0.jpg

Max Stella:
Max Stella - Beautiful Stranger photo justicejoslin_zpse3b4285d.jpg
Γιώτα Παπαδημακοπούλου
Λίγο πριν κυκλοφορήσει ο "Όμορφος Παίκτης" της Christina Lauren, που φημολογείται πως είναι και το καλύτερο βιβλίο της σειράς, αποφάσισα -έστω και καθυστερημένα- να διαβάσω την "Όμορφη αμαρτία", μετανιώνοντας από την πρώτη μέχρι και την τελευταία σελίδα που δεν το είχα κάνει νωρίτερα. Γιατί, όπως έχουμε ξαναπεί, μπορεί μια νουβέλα να μην αποτελεί απαραίτητα σημαντικό κομμάτι της εξέλιξης της ιστορίας ενός βιβλίου ή μιας σειρά, μπορεί, ωστόσο, να είναι μια ευχάριστη ανάπαυλα από την καθημερινότητ ...more
Monica Murphy
Sexy little story set in Vegas that I read while I was stuck in the Vegas airport LOL. I have mad love for Christina & Lauren so...yeah. Delicious. Max's love for Sara always makes me feel a little swoony.
Inés Izal
description

Ni siquiera las apariciones de mi amado Will, salva esta montaña de mierda.
Michelle
Loved It!! Whats not to love about Beautiful Bombshell, all our favorite boys are back: Bennett, Max and Will.

In Beautiful Bombshell, Bennett and his boys (Henry, Max, and Will) are in Las Vegas to celebrate his bachelor party on Valentine Day Weekend. The first stop, a high class strip club organized by hot British boy, Max Stella. Max arranges a personal lap dance for Bennett and it turns out his special lap dancer is none other than Chloe. Chloe and Sara decides to pay a special visit to Sin
M. ~ B&B
Loved this novella! Short, sweet, funny as hell and hot! I could see the whole thing play out like a movie in my head and it just killed me with how funny it was. Imagine Bennett, Max and Will out together in Las Vegas. Being as pussy-whipped as Bennett and Max are, this weekend does not prove to be as easy as they thought it'd be. Chloe and Sara have the men wrapped around their fingers and Will definitely does not envy them. Loved seeing this side of Will before reading Beautiful Player and wa ...more
Crazy for Books (Stephanie)
I really don't get this series. I don't know why I keep reading them. I guess I keep hoping it will get better. I know I'm in the minority, but just not for me.

Stella
Αλλο ενα απολαυστικο βιβλιο της σειρας οπου βλεπουμε τα αγορια Μπενετ και Μαξ να τους εχουν παρει τα μυαλα τα κοριτσια τους!!!Επισης μας προετοιμαζουν για το επομενο βιβλιο που ακολουθει με πρωταγωνιστη τον αμετανοητο εργενη Γουιλ!!
Out Today... 09/03/13 7 43 Oct 05, 2013 09:20AM
Kindle Lending (T...: Anyone have Beautiful Bombshell 2 20 Sep 20, 2013 05:58PM
  • Tangled Extra Scenes (Tangled, #1.1)
  • Castle Hill (On Dublin Street, #2.5)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • The Mistress Files (The Original Sinners, #3.5)
  • The Marriage Merger (Marriage to a Billionaire, #4)
  • Wild Child (The Wild Ones, #1.5)
  • Remy (Real, #3)
  • Dissolution (Breach, #1.5)
  • Control (Songs of Submission, #4)
  • Tell Me (One Night with Sole Regret, #6)
  • Light Me Up (Ross Siblings, #2.5)
  • When I'm with You: When You Submit (Because You Are Mine, #2.5)
  • Under the Mistletoe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #1.5)
  • The Master Undone (Inside Out, #3.3)
  • Finding It (Losing It, #3)
  • Frenemies (Girl Next Door, #2)
  • Take Me (Stark Trilogy, #3.5)
  • Knight & Day (Knight, #3)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced ten New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 23+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.)

We do
More about Christina Lauren...

Beautiful Bastard (4 books)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)
  • Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1) Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2) Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3) Beautiful Bitch (Beautiful Bastard, #1.5) Beautiful Beginning (Beautiful Bastard, #3.5)

“Mike Hawk!” Bennett practically yelled at me, dropping his hand. His eyes were red from laughing. “How am I supposed to keep it together over that? That’s like meeting a fucking unicorn.” 15 likes
“There’s no way a person could have this much diarrhea and survive.” 3 likes