Start by marking “Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)” as Want to Read:
Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard, #3)

Beautiful Player (Beautiful Bastard #3)

4.39  ·  Rating Details ·  42,799 Ratings  ·  2,944 Reviews
A bombshell bookworm. A chronic Casanova. And a lesson in chemistry too scandalous for school.

When Hanna Bergstrom receives a lecture from her overprotective brother about neglecting her social life and burying herself in grad school, she’s determined to tackle his implied assignment: get out, make friends, start dating. And who better to turn her into the sultry siren eve
Published October 29th 2013 by Gallery Books

To ask other readers questions about Beautiful Player, please sign up.

Bindi Boo Yes you can! The previous characters drop in for visits, thats it. This book focuses solely on THIS couple. My FAVOURITE book ever!! :)
Gréta Bárdos The past 2 books' characters do pop up, but it won't mess with the plot if you skip the first two books. And while it is a love story - boy meets girl…moreThe past 2 books' characters do pop up, but it won't mess with the plot if you skip the first two books. And while it is a love story - boy meets girl bla bla - it's pretty unique. Probably 8?(less)

Michelle
5 Panty Soaking Stars!

We’ve met the bastard.
We’ve met the stranger.
We’ve met the ladies that love them.
But now it’s time.
Time to meet Will, the Beautiful Player.

These books just seem to get better and better, I thought I no one would ever beat the man that tore panties and hoarded them for his own perverted collection. But then came Max, a beautiful Brit with a fetish for fucking in public places and sexy photos. And now we have Will, the man that refuses to be tied down. The man that schedu
*****FIVE STARS*****
{BR with my Lovely Alice}

photo a1ed62c99305dd6ac1d9e7ed04dcd18a_zpsafbdd4b8.jpg

I had heard from a few friends that this one was their favorite in the series. I didn't think it could be possible after meeting Max Stella in "Beautiful Stranger", because I have a major weakness for British men!! Holy Crap, I LOVED THIS BOOK HARD!!!!!!! I can't stop thinking about it. I fell absolutely head over heels in love with Mr Will Sumner. Get a load of that name!! Even the name is god damn SEXY AS HELL!!!!!

I now understand why my lovely bud
Lisa Jayne
Oct 29, 2013 Lisa Jayne rated it really liked it
4 ZIGGY STARS.

description

Hello readers, welcome to 'Beautiful player' a story of falling in love, friends to more and I can't stop thinking about getting you into bed. Yes this author duo has released yet another sexy, romantic novel and I'm happy to say I'm left asking for more. Here are my 'Beautiful player' book thoughts ...

What's it all about?
Hanna Bergstrom is as studious and focused as a student can be, she loves her life and doesn't feel the need to delve into a social world around her when she has
Catarina
5 Player Stars.

Hanna decided that she needed to be a little “sexier” and more confident in bed, so she asks for the help of Will, the biggest player and sexy guy she knows. They know each other since childhood and it seems to be the perfect plan. Just have sex, learn, go back o being friends.
Will thought the same, until he realized that their “deal” isn’t working anymore. And how can they player convince the girl that he’s ready to stop the game and having something real?

Wow, this book was an
Jennifer Kyle
Nov 09, 2014 Jennifer Kyle rated it really liked it

*3.75 ~ 4 Stars*

”Seeing her face was – strangely – like being home again, but also like meeting a beautiful girl for the first time.”

description

It’s finally happened Will Sumner, the player has fell head over heels in love! All of his friends are having a lot of fun with it. Will’s childhood friend, Jensen asks him to coax his sister Hanna out of the labs of Columbia University and start living life. It’s been years since Will has seen Hanna and this time he sees her as the beautiful woman she has grown
Beverly
4.5 Sweet and Sexy Stars

Like always I am late to this party. I read about the Stranger and the Bastard, but someone missed reading about the Player. Ms. Lauren’s writing is always extremely hot and entertaining. Through in a “brother’s best friend” type story and I am SOLD! I love these types of books. These books give the sneaking around/forbidden love and usually a happy ending for the girl or guy who always had a childhood crush.

In Beautiful Player, we meet Hanna, or Ziggy as her family like
Jen
4.5 Surprise the Hell Out of Me Stars

What are you wearing?
We were meeting for breakfast in a half an hour and maybe he was worried I would show up looking, as he liked to say, like a graduate student hobo.
I looked down at the towel around my otherwise naked chest and typed,
Black jeans, yellow top, blue sweater.
No, Ziggy. I mean *insert innuendo* WHAT ARE YOU WEARING.
Now I was really confused.
I don't get it, I typed.
I'm sexting you.
I paused, looked down at the phone for a few more minutes befor
J *deep in the heart of Texas*
4.5 Stars!

I LOVE all of my beautiful boys!!! Even that bastard Bennett!

And while my beautiful stranger Max remains my favorite beautiful boy (I think it's because he's British)

“Ben,” Max said, leaning back in his chair with a giant grin. “It’s finally happened.”
I groaned, resting my head on my hand.
“You got your period?” Bennett asked. “Congratulations.”
“No, you twat,” Max said, laughing. “I’m talking about Will. He’s gone arse over tits for a girl.”

...my beautiful player Will comes in a very
Pavlina Read more sleep less blog❤❤
5 HOT STARS!!

I absolutely loved this book!!It was so funny and hot!Exactly what I need it!I loved reading every page of this book *sigh* and definitely I will read the others books of this series :) Hannah and Will was perfectly matched!!!There was a lot of playfulness and very funny moments!!AMAZING!!!

I love in books when the bad boy in the end goes to be the good one and this is what happened in this book! Will is a family friend who is a player.He doesn't like relationships and he has so man
Candace
I finally got around to listening to this audiobook. It has been sitting in my Audible library for quite some time and I decided to give it a listen during my daily commute. As far as audiobooks go, the narration was great and the story moved along at a nice pace.

Like earlier books in this series, 'Beautiful Player' proved to be feisty and highly entertaining. Will and Hannah were hysterical together. I loved their "anything goes" banter. I also liked that these two had history together, even if
Sher❤ The Fabulous BookLover
☆4 Stars☆

I didn't think I could love anyone as much as Max Stella, but I do! I LOVED Will. And finally his time for love has come! This was a fun, sexy read with some serious scorching, steamy scenes. If I could base my rating on Will alone then this would be a 4.5-5 stars for me. But I had a few issues with Hanna.

Besides marriage of inconvenience, I love the best friends sister storyline. It's one of my faves. But because of Hanna this story quickly went to one of my least favorite plots which
Sharon ∞❥ is an angst book junkie ❥∞
4 - 4.5 ★'s

Everyone, and I mean everyone has told me how much they love Will and it made me really curious about his book. I mean, he's been okay? A little picked on by Max and Bennett...and he seemed fun loving, crazy and definitely girl crazy. And that was totally true...after all, it's called Beautiful Player for a reason.

What I really loved about this book is that Will doesn't even know what hit him! I LOVE when the guy falls hard and the girl is unsure. There's just nothing better!

Will i
Shurrn
The Beautiful Bastard Series rolls on with another fabulous romance. Will Sumner proves he can rise to the swoon-worthy ranks of Bennet Ryan & Max Stella…

“...You guys are like the Hot Men’s Club of Manhattan."
The story of Will and Ziggy is sweet and scorching hot. This series never holds back on the sexy times, and Will quickly establishes that he is an experienced and capable lover of women… He's a tattooed, boob loving, dirty talking, deep thinking, highly educated, slightly perverted, a
Wendy'sThoughts
Oct 30, 2013 Wendy'sThoughts rated it it was amazing
Recommended to Wendy'sThoughts by: Shurrn
4.5 Playful, Educational, Mindful, Sensual Stars * * * * */*

I have been reading the Beautiful Bastard series with my Buddy, Shurrn. Through this experience I have stumbled into the fantasy land of Bennett learning to love Chloe. I then met the wonderful Max and watched with fascination his courtship of Sara.

In Beautiful Player, it is Will’s turn to be under the microscope. His journey is a very special one because although he will be asked to be the teacher, he will end up learning from his stu
Kim Bailey

3.5 STARS

Enjoyable.

The story itself is good, although I felt it was very heavily weighted in sexual encounters & not as much emotional investment as I would have liked. I did enjoy that it was Will who fell head over heels first. What I didn't particularly enjoy was Hannah's ridiculous naive approach to dating. She drove me a bit batty with her "teach me" moments. I'm glad Will found it hot (I guess a lot of men might), but it just didn't really work for me.

It's an audio-book, so the voice a
Eda** # Dax Lahn's Golden Tigress  #

** 5++ “Don’t break me, okay?” STARS **

It wasn't just a physical attraction between us. Of course I'd been attracted to women before. But there was something more with Hanna, some chemistry in our blood, something between us that snapped and crackled, that made me always want just a little more than I should take.

She offered her friendship, I wanted her body. She offered her body, I wanted to hijack her thoughts. She offered her thoughts, I wanted HER HEART.
~ WILL

description

This book was a surprise.
Jeanne
Loved it! This was my favorite book of the series so far, so good!
TheCrazyWorldOfABookLover
description

I realized I've never written a review for my most favorite Christina Lauren book. I'm a little ashamed of myself. Because anyone who knows me knows of my all consuming OBSESSION WITH WILL FREAKING SUMNER:

“That isn’t just sex,” I told her, sucking along her collarbone. “This feeling that it’s so good it almost hurts? It’s been like this every single time I’ve been inside you, Plum. That’s what it feels like when you do this with someone you’re fucking insane for.”

“I think you’d melt like sug
MELISSA
Apr 19, 2013 MELISSA rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 "Smitten" Stars!

photo f5461c44-1613-488b-9e67-1cea6bf540d6.jpg

photo 00f99e83-21a3-4dd0-b019-c9b0b398e1b2.jpg

Hanna Bergstrom aka Ziggy/Plum is a 24 yr. old woman in grad school for biomedical engineering. She has moved to New York, and is living in her parents Manhattan apartment. She has sort of been an awkward geek most of her life. She doesn't have many friends, and spends most of her time in the lab.

photo f0280f73-95f9-4dc7-91ef-877856ce564b.jpg

Hanna is the youngest of 5 kids. Her older brother Jensen has always been overprotective and tried to micromanage her life. Hanna's dad and brother come to visit, and her brother is
Monica Murphy
Aug 29, 2013 Monica Murphy rated it it was amazing
Was lucky enough to read this early and I....loved it so much. Will is swoony swoon swoon.
Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️
Dec 04, 2013 Deanna❤Pink Lady❤️ rated it it was amazing
Shelves: hot-and-sexy
5 "Feels Like Home" Stars

The last "Beautiful" man in this fabulous series.

photo 91b0857c-3295-4f70-9994-b727738bc0ae_zps45a7bc8c.jpg

"You're a mysterious man, Player Will."

Will is the last holdout amongst his friends, Max and Bennett, to need love. Oh he has sex, sex without strings and he is happy for it to stay that way. He is organized and a scheduler. What more can he need. He's 31 yrs old and is happy with his life. One day his old college roommate asks a favor, to meet his little sister and help her "get out" in the city. She is a scientist and
 ♥  Barb ♥
Feb 11, 2014 ♥ Barb ♥ rated it really liked it
4.5 Will stars

"I want your help to learn....How to date. Teach me the rules."

photo Will3_zps1602ed6a.png

This is the third book in the Beautiful Bastard series and is about Will and Hanna. Will is Max's business partner and Hanna is Will's best friend's little sister. They haven't seen each other in a few years and Hanna is now finished with college and decides to give Will a call. They meet up for a run....and they become great friends. Hanna is not experienced with sex at all and asks Will for help. Of course he's up
Plamena
Apr 23, 2013 Plamena rated it it was amazing
Shelves: favorites
5 HOT STARS!!

“In the end one loves one’s desire and not what is desired.”

I LOVE THIS SERIES! I have read and loved every book! This one is no exception.

Beautiful Player is about Hanna and Will. We meet Will briefly in Beautiful Bombshell when the guys are in Vegas for Bennett’s bachelor party. He is successful, smart and handsome “player”- lives by his own rules and doesn’t want to commit to a serious relationship. Then...one early morning he receives a phone call from his best friend’s nerdy
Nicklein Mae
Feb 18, 2017 Nicklein Mae rated it it was amazing
What did I just read? 400 pages of goodness, that is. Ohmylord, just when I thought Max was the perfect embodiment of the word perfection, Will comes and rips that title off of him without batting an eye! Yes, that means Will is my new favourite person from this series.

I'll try to come up with a more informative rant later!
Ⓐlleskelle - teamSøren♗ ⊲I like big b00ks⊳
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ 5 STARS ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

If you haven't read any of the Beautiful series yet, then you're in for a treat! I don't know what kept me from reading this one, but whatever the reason, it was wrong!
I'm going to make quick recap (ahaha as if!) of what's going on in this one as I think it's safe to say almost everyone has read it by now.

Each Beautiful book is centered around a couple falling in love, we met, Ryan Bennet and Chloe Mills in BASTARD , Max Stella and Sara Dillon in STRANGER , and we finall
TORI
Aug 30, 2013 TORI rated it really liked it  ·  review of another edition

The gang is all here! What I enjoyed most about these books is the banter between all the characters. Max, you are still my favorite! *kisses*

Anyway...this book was hottt!!

Will was...

But Hanna was...

I mean it's not that I didn't like Hanna. She was likable to an extent, but talk about an over-thinker! My goodness woman. Analyze much! I know she's a scientist, but ugh! Sometimes she got on my nerves a little.

But back to Will...

Yummy. Yummy. Yummy.

I recommend it. Hot reading.

~ Stéphanie ~ Tied up in Romance ~
Why did I wait this long to read this book!? Urgh I can't believe it took me almost two years to read this gem and all this time it was sitting on my kindle waiting for me!

I didn't intend to make a review but I'll make a small one only for people who are just like me with this loving sweet story in their TBR waiting. In fact I just have to tell you one thing: Pick this wonderful story and read it asap!

If you know the Beautiful series you already know Will, if not, know that the word player fits
AJ
4.5 ““We’ve totally got this.” stars

I love this book! It’s smart, it’s sexy, it’s hilariously funny, and the love story is absolutely gorgeous! I listened to this on audiobook but was so in love with it by the time I'd read the first couple of chapters that I had to get the kindle version as well so I could highlight my little heart out - so you’ll have to forgive my quote-whoreyness.

Hanna is a highly intelligent, slightly nerdy scientist who lives her life in her laboratory. She is perfectly co
~ Cariad ~
May 13, 2013 ~ Cariad ~ rated it it was amazing
5 FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC stars
description

This book is ridiculously good! I couldn't put it down and lost hours of sleep devouring it!

I never thought I'd say this, but I think Beautiful Player might have topped Beautiful Bastard for me!
(I did not even think that was possible considering how much I loved BB!)

Hot, hot, hot, sexy and paced at the perfect speed this story was amazing!
description

I absolutely loved both Will and Hanna.

How beautiful was it when Will wrote
description
onto her hip with pen... then said that he hoped he co
Claire Robinson
Apr 19, 2013 Claire Robinson rated it it was amazing
Shelves: shit-hot-series
If you liked Bennett and Max, you are going to love Will. Best book of the series so far IMO.
  • Rock Bottom (Tristan & Danika, #2)
  • Holy Frigging Matrimony: A Tangled Series Short Story (Tangled, #1.5)
  • The Redhead Plays Her Hand (Redhead, #3)
  • Before Jamaica Lane (On Dublin Street, #3)
  • Officer off Limits (Line of Duty, #3)
  • Rock Chick Revenge (Rock Chick, #5)
  • Love Thy Neighbour (Friend-Zoned, #2)
  • Simple Perfection (Rosemary Beach, #6; Perfection, #2)
  • Breach (Breach, #1)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Love and Lists (Chocoholics, #1)
  • Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)
  • Worthy of Redemption (Accidentally on Purpose, #2)
  • Truce (Neighbor from Hell, #4)
  • Safe with Me (With Me in Seattle, #5)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Wicked Beat (Sinners on Tour, #4)
Christina Lauren is the combined pen name of long-time writing partners/besties/soulmates/brain-twins Christina Hobbs and Lauren Billings. The coauthor duo writes both Young Adult and Adult Fiction, and together has produced fourteen New York Times bestselling novels. Their books have been translated into 31+ languages. (Some of these books have kissing. Some of these books have A LOT of kissing.) ...more
More about Christina Lauren...

Beautiful Bastard (5 books)
  • Beautiful Bastard (Beautiful Bastard, #1)
  • Beautiful Stranger (Beautiful Bastard, #2)
  • Beautiful Secret (Beautiful Bastard, #4)
  • Beautiful (Beautiful Bastard, #5)

“I like it when you ask me to come!” he called after me. “I can’t wait to come tonight, Ziggy! Should I come around eight? Or do you want me to come around ten? Maybe I’ll come both times?” 94 likes
I groaned, resting my head on my hand.
“You got your period?” Bennett asked. “Congratulations.”
73 likes