Start by marking “Running From Forever (The Forever Series, #5)” as Want to Read:
Running From Forever (The Forever Series, #5)

Running From Forever (Forever #5)

***This book is a spin-off of Waiting on Forever with no prior books needed to be read before it***

ebook
Published September 22nd 2013 (first published September 20th 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Running From Forever, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Running From Forever

Lana ❇✾Dirty Girl Romance❇✾

I'm just not a fairytale ending kind of girl...

Well damn damn damn and double damn. I think books need to come with a warning for people like me. Warning: This book has insta-love. Before I go into more detail, let me preface by saying that my 3 star rating here is not a bad thing. This was neither a hit or a miss for me, it fell into that weird limbo of an "OK" read. I feel like these are the type of reviews that are the hardest for me to write since I didn't feel strongly about a book one wa
Ashley Wilcox
May 21, 2013 Ashley Wilcox rated it it was amazing  ·  (Review from the author)
Running From Forever is a little different than my previous books. For starters, it's written in three parts (you'll see when you read it), and although it's categorized as new adult, it has a more mature feel to it- the Forever Series characters are growing up ;) With that said, I really enjoyed writing it. I fell in love with characters that I didn't want to care about, making me have to change the original ending multiple times. And although it may appear to be your typical love triangle, it ...more
~Nichole~  Sizzling Pages Romance Reviews
Kassandra
Oct 02, 2013 Kassandra rated it really liked it
*****4.5*****

e-arc provided by author for blog tour, in exchange for my honest thoughts and review

It was time to live the life I always dreamt of living.

Let me start off by saying that I didn't know Running From Forever was a spin-off of a series by Ashley Wilcox. So you don't need to worry about reading the series, before reading Running From Forever because it's a spin-off. When I was reading Running From Forever by Ashley Wilcox, I got a "The Devil Wears Prada" kind of vibe- working for an
Hazeline Paddock-Ng
Sep 17, 2013 Hazeline Paddock-Ng rated it really liked it
Running From Forever by Ashley Wilcox

I was given this ARC to read in exchange for my honest review. This is only the second book from Ashley that I’ve read. Hell, this was a complete 360 from the first one I read, I enjoyed this more.

It was written in three parts, three POV from three main characters, Kayla Reynolds, Miles Blackwell and Merrick Drake. A rather quick and relaxing read.

The book started with a break up letter from Kayla to Trevor. They had a three year relationship and Kayla ran
Broadway Girl  Book Reviews (Beth Lattanzi)
*I received an ARC from author for an honest review

Have you ever needed a fresh start or a do-over? Just wanted to pick up and leave and go where no one knew who you were in your last town or anything about your past??? I think at some point we could all probably say yes to that question.

That is exactly what Kayla Reynolds decides to do! She moves to the Big Apple after landing a job with ETV. Although being an assistant to a CEO is not her dream job it does get her one step closer to where sh
Swooning Over Books
Sep 03, 2013 Swooning Over Books rated it really liked it
Is there a timeline to love? Is it written in some cosmic rulebook that you must know someone for a certain amount of time before you can say those three magical words? Of course not! Sometimes love builds over time, smoldering and crackling beneath the ashes. Other times it ignites your soul from only the smallest spark.

Kayla is a recent college graduate running from a comfortable ho hum life to the exciting adventure she has always wanted. Taking off to NYC to work for one of the country's la
Niccisbookblog higginson
Sep 22, 2013 Niccisbookblog higginson rated it really liked it
This is a feel good romance written from three different points of view, which i found great as we get a really great insight to the situation from all sides of the story. Im not sure why but i love to read a story from a guy’s POV and this book had two guy’s POV i was in heaven!

I found this book very relaxing easy to read and flew through it in a couple of hours with a couple of cups of coffee, very enjoyable start to my Sunday.

Kayla has always been a runner, when life gets to tough for her she
Sweets Books
Sep 08, 2013 Sweets Books rated it really liked it
Our story starts out on somewhat of a what the heck moment. I'll admit I didn't like Kayla at first and for the first part of the book didn't really care. But as I read my feelings towards her changed and I grew to respect her and who she was striving to become. Although I knew everything was somewhat like a dream for her come true. All good things come to an end no matter what or who you are.

We met Miles and I don't know but something about him had my warning bells going off. I do believe Kayla
Julie
Sep 21, 2013 Julie rated it really liked it
Shelves: arc
Kayla Reynolds decides a fiancé isn’t in her future plans. The day after her boyfriend proposes, Kayla leaves everything behind to head to New York City. She always dreamed of having a career in the entertainment field. A twist of fate lands a job offer in Kayla’s lap that she cannot resist.

After a three year relationship to Trevor, Kayla leaves him without a ‘real’ breakup. She decides to write him a letter. Yes - I said she broke up with her new fiancé in a letter!! This certainly leaves you
Jamie
Sep 17, 2013 Jamie rated it really liked it
First I would like to thank Ashley Wilcox for the pleasure of reading an ARC of Running From Forever. This is my favorite book of the Forever Series! It's a story of friendship, love and finding yourself. I did not want this book to end. I can't wait to read more about Merrick!
Ashley
Jun 04, 2013 Ashley rated it it was amazing
Merrick....*sigh*
I loved this book...I love all of Ashley's books actually :) I am definitely looking forward to reading more and definitely recommend Running From Forever!
Ashley Petermeyer
May 07, 2013 Ashley Petermeyer rated it it was amazing
Running From Forever -

Recent college graduate, Kayla Reynolds was ready to leave the university, sorority life behind. Leaving her boyfriend of over three years, she packed her bags and moved four hours south to the big city…New York City. Bright lights, streets that never sleep, and a business lifestyle that she yearned to have were all at her fingertips.

Kayla Reynolds was chasing her dream.

Determined and eager to make it in the corporate world, Kayla changed everything- her image, lifestyle,
Zandalee
Sep 06, 2013 Zandalee rated it really liked it
Shelves: arcs
Running From Forever is all about Kayla Reynolds, who starts of the novel by leaving her boyfriend of over three years, via a note after his marriage proposal. Ouch! She just wasn't ready to settle down.
She moves to New York City having snagged a pretty awesome job at ETV.

Miles Blackwell, co-partner of ETV, walks into her life on the first day on the job. They have a sizzling, instant connection and quickly fall for one another.
The chemistry between the two was undeniable and it was clear tha
Jennifer LaFon - Book Bitches Blog

“Time is just a number; there are no rules on how or when to fall as long as you’re ready when you do.”

I am a huge Ashley Wilcox fan! I haven’t missed a book of hers yet, and have no plans to. Running From Forever was different, though. Different, and even better than any of the others I have read by her. That different is what made me love this one more than any of her other books.

Just a few days ago, I posted on facebook about how I love books with multiple POVs, and this one stole
Lori
Find this review and more at Lusty Penguin Reviews!

Find this review and more at Lusty Penguin Reviews!

Love, betrayal, and forgiveness combine into the captivating new adult romance Running from Forever, the fifth installment of The Forever series by Ashley Wilcox. Wilcox uses first person voice to uniquely tell this story through three different characters’ voices, breaking up the story into three parts: Kayla’s, Merrick’s, and Miles’s, respectively.

Kayla opens the story as she realizes her rela
Mikki _At_A Bookish Escape
Nov 12, 2013 Mikki _At_A Bookish Escape rated it really liked it
3.5 stars!

Running From Forever by Ashley Wilcox was a quick enjoyable read. I have never read a book written by this author before. This is the 5th book in The Forever Series, but you don't need to read the other ones to follow Miles and Kayla's story. After reading Running From Forever, I added Leah and Matt's story, Waiting on Forever on my soon TBR list :) Even if I already know where they stand, it made me want to find out about the way they fell for each other.

Kayla is trying to achieve her
ChuCha
Oct 24, 2013 ChuCha rated it really liked it
some_text

Review Originally Posted at: Book Freak

Kayla has always been a runner. After three years and a surprise proposal from her boyfriend Trevor, she ran off and accepted the dream job she was offered in New York leaving him only a Dear John letter. Her dreams were almost at her reach, so the moment she stepped foot on New York, she was eager to embrace the lifestyle in the city that never sleeps, and determined to make it on top. She was willing to set aside her personal life for career growth.

Not on
Donna ~
Aug 07, 2013 Donna ~ rated it really liked it
Please note that this book is a spin-off from Waiting on Forever and therefore can be read as a standalone novel.

When I started this book I was like, “What??” who ends a 3 year relationship with a goodbye letter….well apparently Kayla Reynolds does. Kayla leaves everything for New York and a new job opportunity. And a chance to reinvent herself or is she just running? Running from her past, her reputation and life itself.

Kayla arrives in New York is eager to begin her job at ETV and pursue her d
Renee
May 18, 2013 Renee rated it it was amazing
I must say another juicy and delicious novel by Ashley Wilcox! I am so glad the Forever series continued. I dont think we can let any of these characters go. For starter PLEASE DONT CHEAT YOURSELF. It is a series, and I dont care what other people say, you gotta read them all!
When the book starts it starts with the letter that our Kayla Reynolds wrote to Trevor. Believe me I was like she is cruel and heartless. You are with someone 3 years and leave a note. WOW I wish I could say that this was t
Kathy Ann
Sep 06, 2013 Kathy Ann rated it really liked it
Shelves: rc
This book is a great, well written, quick read. A feel-good romance and story of self discovery during the pivotal time in a girl's life right after college. With so many emotional tear jerker books on the market it is refreshing to read a nice, happy romance. It's like curling up with hot chocolate on a cold day. Relaxing, soothing, and enjoyable. You want to savor every delicious drop.

Kayla Reynolds is a runner. When things get tough she runs. The day after her boyfriend of three years propos
Anny hernandez
Sep 25, 2013 Anny hernandez rated it really liked it
**** I Received an ARC copy of this book for an honest review ****
First i just want to thank author Ashley Wilcox for giving me the chance to read this amazing story. this is the first book that i read from this author and i have to say that i really like it, I love how the story was written and how this story turned out to be i really love it, i am just gone keep this short don’t want to give anything away you just gone have to find out and read how amazing this story is.
I really like how the
Jo - *✽*•.★Reading Is My Bliss★.•*✽*
Running From Forever - Ashley Wilcox (The Forever Series #5)

*Although this is part of a series it can be read as a stand alone novel.

"I'm just not a fairytale ending kind of girl and deep down I think you know that" - is what Kayla writes in her goodbye letter to Trevor, her boyfriend of three years before she takes off running.

Kayla runs away to New York because she doesn't feel complete. She doesn't want the small town life that Trevor wants. She wants to feel something, she wants to feel need
Meagan
Nov 19, 2013 Meagan rated it liked it
I don’t like to brag, but when the woman in a book has to decide between two male characters, I’m pretty good at knowing which one she’s going to pick. Until I read Running From Forever by Ashley Wilcox. This book kept me on my toes. Not only did I not know who Kayla would choose, Miles or Merrick, but I went back and forth between who I wanted her to be with.

Both men were equally delicious in their own way. Miles is a suave businessman who looks delicious in a tux. He is everything Kayla wants
Bianca
Sep 11, 2013 Bianca rated it really liked it
I couldn't put this book down. I read it while baking a cake, I read it in the toilet (that's actually where I get most of my reading done these days) I even tried to sneak in a few pages while cooking (that didn't fare too well) every page was engrossing and I was desperate to find out what happens next.

Kayla Reynolds just ran from her boyfriend of 3 years and a life she was comfortable with. Afraid of commitment and settling down in a small town, she takes a dream job in the heart of New York
Book Drunk Blog
Oct 16, 2013 Book Drunk Blog rated it really liked it
3.5 Stars:
I really enjoyed this book, it was a quick easy read but it still captivated me. I was drawn to each of the main characters. Miles is the gorgeous CEO but he is witty and genuine and caring. Kayla is the new girl in town and she’s gorgeous. She is also funny and independent and honest, but she is vulnerable, too. She is my favorite kind of heroine because she doesn’t need a man to take care of her and to make her feel good, but she also knows how nice it is to have a man to love you.

“I
TrixieTalksBooks
Sep 13, 2013 TrixieTalksBooks rated it really liked it
This review and others can be found at www.bookedonromance.com

**Please note: I received an ARC from the author, in exchange for an honest review**

I was introduced to Ashley Wilcox a few months back, when I participated in a Blog Tour for Ashley’s book, Giving You Forever. I enjoyed her characters and writing style. So when this blog tour came open, I quickly signed up.

The format of Running From Forever, was a little difference than what I remembered from her last book. This book is broken down
Annie
Aug 01, 2013 Annie rated it really liked it
4 Star review by Annie

Welcome to the ride of a lifetime. This book was like an amusement park rollercoaster that you just couldn't get enough of. In my mind I saw this book going one way, then halfway through I was slapped in the face with a turn. Then I thought it was headed another way, then another turn. I just couldn't figure it out. This is the first book I have read from this author, and let me tell you I was impressed!

Always running from her problems, Kayla decided she wanted to change he
Jessica Figueroa
Oct 23, 2013 Jessica Figueroa rated it it was amazing
Shelves: arc
"I'm just not a fairytale ending kind of girl and deep down I think you know that. I hope."
Kayla is a runner, when thing gets tough she jets. Kayla just graduate college and want to be more than her past self. She also didn't

Another great book by Ashley Wilcox I've been keeping an eye on her Forever Series for some time now and I really enjoy her writing. One thing I love about her series is that its all stand alone so if you didn't read the other books its ok, you'll miss nothing.

"I was offi
Victoria Rainey
Oct 23, 2013 Victoria Rainey rated it really liked it
Shelves: romancebookworm
Running From Forever is the fifth book in The Forever Series by Ashley Wilcox. I have not read the prior book but while this is part of a series, it can be read and enjoyed as a standalone novel. I enjoyed this story a lot.

Kayla moved away from her boyfriend and is learning to live in New York City. She is chasing her dream, the job she has always wanted. She is working on changing her image as she grows into the person she wants to become. She meets a man in the elevator and connects to him.

Mi
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 next »
  • Dark Universe (The Universe Series #2)
  • Starting from Scratch
  • Without Doubt (Without, #2)
  • Before the Storm (Storms of Life, #2)
  • Sail Away With Me
  • Time's Forbidden Flower (Forbidden Flower, #2)
  • Courageous
  • Make Mine a Cowboy (Cowboy Dreamin', #1)
  • Deathless Love
  • Bikers and Pearls (Summerbrook, #1)
  • Pastels and Jingle Bells (Heavenly Bites #1)
  • Deep Rising (Outside the Lines, #1)
  • He Touches Me  (The Seen Trilogy, #2)
  • Full Strength (Las Vegas Sinners, #2)
  • Trust: Pandora's Box (Trust Trilogy, #3)
  • Naughty in Norway
  • The Most Wonderful Time of the Year
  • Charity's Warrior (Charity, #1)
Through my addiction for reading, I've discovered my passion for writing. I'm a hopeless romantic, and love reading and writing about it.

Email Address:
ashleywilcoxauthor@gmail.com

More about Ashley Wilcox...

Forever (6 books)
  • Planning on Forever (The Forever Series, #1)
  • Waiting on Forever (Forever #2)
  • Promising Forever (Forever #3)
  • Giving You Forever (Forever #4)
  • Waiting on Leah (Forever #6)