Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #3)

Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans #3)

4.42 of 5 stars 4.42  ·  rating details  ·  414 ratings  ·  103 reviews
An erotic paranormal romance...

Published April 11th 2013 by Createspace

Walking Disaster by Jamie McGuireReal by Katy EvansClockwork Princess by Cassandra ClareReckless by S.C. StephensEntwined with You by Sylvia Day
Best Books Published in 2013
238th out of 2,918 books — 6,353 voters
Seducing Cinderella by Gina L. MaxwellFighting for Irish by Gina L. MaxwellRules of Entanglement by Gina L. MaxwellHard As It Gets by Laura KayeFighting Destiny by Amelia Hutchins
Covergasms!
167th out of 813 books — 768 voters

More lists with this book...

Steph
****** E-Book provided by the author, Beta Version ******

I cannot begin to explain how delighted I was when asked to Beta Read this book by the lovely Kym Grosso. I had so much fun discussing all the chapters, the romance and the incredibly clever storyline. So a huge thanks to you, Kym. I had a blast.

This was another fantastic addition to an already wonderful series. Tristan's Lyceum Wolves has everything I look for in a book. A beautifully intense romance that takes your breath away with ev...more
Maria DeSouza
Sexy Alpha? Check. Steamy Scenes? Check. New Book boyfriend? Double Check!! Tristan is by far the sexiest alpha by a long shot. He exudes power and sexuality, and you can feel that with every turn of the page. Tristan's story pics up where Luca's left off and you are sent on quite an adventure. Twists and turns, and one hell of a romance. Dying for the next one!!!! Kym, you are one hell of a story teller!!!
Patricia
i have to admit, i was once a die hard vamp. girl, but men like tristan have changed my mind!
if you are a fan of what i refer to as "shifter-crack", then i highly recommend this book. i honestly have not one bad thing to say about this book, not one! i loved it from beginning to end, and i willbeg right here and now for LOGAN to get his story told ;)

can't wait to keep reading this series.
╰☆╮ Elena ╰☆╮
4.5 HOWLING WOLFISH STARS...

This third installment of Ms. Grosso's "Immortals of New Orleans" series, deviates from the first two Vampires and gives us some direct insight on one of the series' best, funniest and wittiest characters...the Were, Alpha Tristan Livingston...tall, sexy wolf extraordinaire.

You get to experience him numerous times in the first two books about vampires Kade and Luca, but this time we get a "wolf's eye" view into the the mind, the life and the pack of the Alpha himself...more
Kristin Anders
I usually don't review books anymore, but I paid for this novel and really feel I need an outlet right now.

This book has me confused. There is a lot of head-hopping, but head-hopping can be a style choice. Assuming the head-hopping is on purpose, I only had to be prepared for head-hops in the same paragraph. Some head hops are very sudden and caused me to read sections of the story twice, unsure who's POV I was in.

There are a lot of echoed words, and there are even echoed thoughts. Hero would...more
Karen
Once again a story I could fall into and enjoy without any major distraction other than my own stops to absorb here and there. The characters are as vivid as ever and makes knowing them a pleasant prospect in every book. They have rich and varied lives that could fit in anywhere and with any other people. I can follow and know that where it takes me will always be vastly interesting even with the violence which comes in their world.

Tristan is like any other man wolf or not. He values his freedo...more
Gayle

FABULOUS!!!

Another awesome read in the fantastic series (Immortals of New Orleans) by Kym Grosso.

They just keep getting better and better. I am so ready for the next issue!!
Jamie (Alphas Authors Books Oh My)
4.5/5

Well I said in my Review of Luca's book that I loved it more than Kade's but I think this one might have topped both of their's..lol Their was just something about Tristan's raw, sensual, Alpha Maleness that I couldn't get enough of. He had me all melty and warm inside. I also really loved Kalli which is unusual since I read these books for the Alpha Males..lol She was this sweet, animal loving, soft hearted but bad as hell Alpha Bitch and I loved it! The instant chemistry and sexual tensio...more
Tracie Runge
Tristan - Alpha and Protector of the Lyceum Wolves

What do you do when you’re the Powerful Alpha of the Lyceum Wolves and the woman who set your body on fire and consumes your every emotion is terrified and keeping a secret?

How do you react when she is your mate and your trusted friend helps the very wolves that caused her pain trespass on your land and taken her from you?

YOU GET HER BACK AND GET JUSTICE FOR YOUR PACK!!!

Tristan Livingston is the Alpha of the Lyceum Wolves, recently his club has...more
Charlene Bauer
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves

Have to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE this book.
A young woman hybrid (half human, half wolf) raised in an abusive pack, has created a drug that hides her wolf. She just wants to be a regular human. Nothing else.
That works until she sees two (2) men running out of a building, and smells smoke. She is a vet, and since she’s been in this building before, she remembers that there is a snake in there, and goes in to rescue it. She is cut by some glass, and leaves some of her blood...more
VampireRomanceBooks ThatsErotica
Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves is the third book in Kym Grosso’s fabulous Immortals of New Orleans series. I have loved Tristan’s character since first meeting him in Kade’s Dark Embrace (the first book in the series) and was so anxious to read his story. Kym Grosso went above and beyond all expectations with Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves. Tristan is the same sexy wolf as he has been, but this time we get to see why he’s Alpha. Tristan is on the search for those responsible for the attacks on his clan and we...more
Bleumoon
I love this series!
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves moves at such a fast pace I found myself scooted to the edge of my chair holding my breath more than once. I loved getting to know Tristan better and all the new characters we are introduced to in this book. There is tons of action lots of steamy hot sex and some very sweet love. There is humor and drama (yes I did cry) and an asshat of a bad guy. She adds something new to the genre and makes it all hers.
I am so in love with the people and the world Ky...more
Liz Cabrejos
Ahhhhhh, what a rush!!! I absolutely loved this book!!! It was sexy, and rough and animalistic yet loving and....did I say sexy?? Tristan, hot damn what a fine ass sexy Alpha, would love for him to cross my path :). The instant chemistry between him & Kalli just makes the storyline that much better. There are some pretty sexy scenes, loved the characters, loved the way the story progressed. I'm actually sad I'm done, just might have to read it again. And oh my, the set up for Logan's story.....more
Elizabeth
Sexy werewolves, romance, thrills, suspense. This book is a strong third in Kym Grosso's series. A definite must for any paranormal romance bookshelf!
Ruthie Taylor
My best advice is that you get this book and carve yourself out a few hours to escape and enjoy.

I have read many shifter stories, but none hotter than this. The story line is interesting and well crafted, and the characters are definitely HOT! Tristan and his Beta are just the kind of wolves I would like to meet in the woods at night!

There was a good blend of drama and erotica for me, and the story stands on its own. However, this is the third in a series, and ends with a clear lead into the n...more
Chris
5 out of 5 stars

Description ~

Charismatic and powerful Lyceum Wolves' Alpha, Tristan Livingston, is out for revenge after a devastating attack on his pack. Not only did he survive a building collapse, he orchestrated the rebuild of his chic, state-of-the-art nightclub within a week. Determined to mete out justice, he rescues a beautiful witness who may be the key to helping him find the perpetrators.

Dr. Kalli Williams, dedicated veterinarian, is hiding a secret that endangers not only her own li
Jacque
Let me start with I didn't read the first two books in the series. When you're asked to review a book sometimes it works out that way. With that said, I found Tristan's Lyceum Wolves to be a great read. It has an excellent balance of great characters, intrigue and romance that I was more than happy reading. I felt the final battle was a bit rushed but over all I really enjoyed the book.

As the characters go, from the charismatic to the insidious, author Kim Grosso has created some of the best one...more
Katrina

I’ve been caught up in a series, and I don’t want to get out! Kym Grosso’s Immortal’s of New Orleans Series has captured my imagination and hidden desires in ways I would have never thought possible.
Her newest book in the series is about Tristan Livingston, the alpha wolf of the Lyceum Wolves. With his roles in the previous books in the series, Kade’s Dark Embrace: Immortals of New Orleans Book One, and Luca’s Magic Embrace, Tristan’s story is one that I couldn’t wait to pick up and read.

While...more
Sandy
REVIEW: Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves is the third installment in Kym Grosso’s paranormal Immortals of New Orleans series featuring vampires, wolves, witches and more. Tristan’s story is a wonderful storyline filled with romance, betrayal, heartbreak, and love. The reader was first introduced to Tristan in Kade’s Dark Embrace and his story is well worth the price of admission.

Kalli is our heroine who is much more than human, but her presence in Tristan’s life stirs his wolf into a need that cannot and...more
Kay Richards
Rating: 5 PLUS stars

Tristan, the totally hot and sexy alpha of Lyceum Wolves, is on a warpath for revenge against those that torched his previous club, Eden, and for the attack on his sister, Katrina. When he's sent to pick up a witness from the deadly Vampire, Alexandra, his whole world is turned upside down!
Veterinarian Dr Kallie Williams, a hybrid wolf who fled in terror from her old brutal pack and has spent years hiding from them, is kidnapped by Alexandra to be used as a new "toy". Her se...more
ILVN
This book was WELL WORTH THE WAIT!!!! This is my favorite so far in Ms Grosso's Immortals of New Orleans series! Tristan is handsome, sauve, sexy, commanding, confident and HOTTER THAN SIN! He is the Alpha of the Lyceum Wolves, born and bred to lead. When his club is burnt down by his enemies, he is out for blood. Through his connection with the vampires, specifically Kade's sire, he receives a video tape showing a woman entering his club and "taking" his huge yellow boa constrictor named, Eve....more
CaroleDee
Sexy shifter read with a dash of mystery.

I've been reading a lot of shifter stories lately and this one has really stood out amongst the crowd. You get a great story, with a wonderful relationship build, and fantastic plot. Of, course, there's the insta-attraction (You know how those wolves get when they find their mates) But the physical aspect of the relationship works it's way up at a believable pace. Kalli's a strong character with a terrible past that does sneak in from time to time and wea...more
Julie
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves is Kym Grosso's latest addition to her series The Immortals of New Orleans. Ms. Grosso has turned up the heat quite a bit in her latest book which I'd classify more as paranormal erotica than paranormal romance. The book is an action-packed adventure and the characters are believable and likable.

Tristan is a charismatic shape shifter who is the leader of a pack in Philadelphia. Followers of the series first met him in Kade's Dark Embrace (book #1). He is suave, sophistica...more
~`*Ella Lee*`~
I haven't read the other 2, but this one was great! I didn't need the previous ones to follow this story, although I am going to go back and read them and if they are anything like this one I'll need to change my panties half way through!
Man this couple was hot! There was a TINY bit of an OW, but not much to matter, especially to this Alpha. Plus, she totally gets her "just desserts" towards the end.
So what's it about? Well, an amazingly sexy ALPHA (who's also rich and...did I mention sexy - oh...more
LipSmackin' GoodBooks Bloggin' Bitches
This was a kick ass Paranormal Romance about the leader or Alpha, of the Philly area, Tristan. His presence exudes power, strength, and sexuality. And right now he is pissed! Someone, werewolf or human, he is unsure, had the audacity to burn down his club last week. HIS CLUB! However with the help of a few higher ups in the city, he has his new club Noir, that he must commence the grand opening of. Even though rage is boiling under his skin, and he is itching to wage a war, he pulls his self thr...more
Danielle Forrest
Man, she sure does have a way with endings. The last scene of this book was just perfect. And the last line? Uh, poignant. Sharp. Lending a finality while promising so much more.

It didn't have as strong a beginning, but if you just read the previous book, it wouldn't much matter because you'd practically be foaming at the mouth to get to the book.

Tristan is so stubborn and dense, but in the most endearing of ways. Kalli is a character you can really get into. She's very complex and the author do...more
Mistress of the Dark Path
Tristan’s Lyceum Wolves is the third book in the Immortals of New Orleans series. It could be read alone without any difficulties, but would be even better if you read the first two novels. Choosing among the trilogy, though, I liked this one the best. From the moment I met Tristan in the first book, Kade’s Dark Embrace, I knew I liked him. He had a fun and sexy personality that really shined in the story. Being the Alpha of his pack means he has to be strong and tough, but he also has a good se...more
Iris (Paranormal Cravings)
Tristan's Lyceum Wolves is already the third book from this fantastic series. The Where the first two books Kade's Dark Embrace and Luca's Magic Embrace where about the vampires this book is about werewolves. A big change in this series but sertanly a welcome one for me.

Kym did a fantastic job with this story. Tristan's Lyceum Wolves is fast paced with lots of action, our favorite paranormal beings and of course lovable characters that where my favorite from the first page.

Tristan's Lyceum Wolve...more
Ella Medler
The third instalment in the Immortals of New Orleans series is the best and hottest yet. As action-packed as the first two books, this one seems to have acquired a deeper, hotter romance feel. Don’t get me wrong – right from the beginning, this looked like a promising series, and, boy, does it deliver!

Of the three books, this one is my favourite. It’s neater, the writing style is tighter, it’s better proofread and the French is better, too.

As usual for Ms. Grosso, she takes no time immersing us...more
Carol
Hot! Hot! Hot ;)

What can I say,,this was the best out of all three 3, even though I have been hooked on all of them,Tristan is just one HOT,SEXY, MINDNUMBING, GORGEOUS,LOVING POSSESIVE ALPHA!!!! SWOON !!
Kalli was a breath of fresh air, strong, courageous loves with a protective fierceness but not to over confident to be arrogant which I thought Sydney was sometimes!!
Loved the TENSION and the wicked sex scenes, wasn't to keen on the scene in the bath tub,,I thought that their would be no-way an...more
  • Hidden Destiny (Redwood Pack, #6)
  • Bo & Reika (The Wolf's Mate, #5)
  • In Too Deep (Others of Edenton, #1)
  • The Alpha's Daughter (The Wolvers, #3)
  • Collared for a Night  (Rocky Mountain Shifters, #1)
  • Predator's Kiss (Gemini Island Shifters, #1)
  • Shifter Seduction Boxed Set
  • Dark Seduction (The Kategan Alphas, #5)
  • Moonlight (Knights of Black Swan, #4)
  • The Alpha Meets His Match (Shifters Inc., #1)
  • Sapphire A Werewolf Love Story
  • Scarlet Heat (Born to Darkness, #2)
  • Rescue in the Smokies (Durham Wolves, #1)
  • Wynter's Captive
  • Forbidden Days (The Firsts, #1)
  • Rebel Obsession (All The King's Men, #4)
Kym Grosso is the author of the bestselling erotic paranormal romance series, The Immortals of New Orleans. The series currently includes Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, Book 1), Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, Book 2), Tristan's Lyceum Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, Book 3), Logan’s Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, Book 4) and Léopold’s Wicked Embrace (I...more
More about Kym Grosso...
Kade's Dark Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #1) Luca's Magic Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #2) Logan's Acadian Wolves (Immortals of New Orleans, #4) Léopold’s Wicked Embrace (Immortals of New Orleans, #5)