Start by marking “The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It)” as Want to Read:
The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It)

The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It)

4.11 of 5 stars 4.11  ·  rating details  ·  209 ratings  ·  13 reviews
His latest book is a extraordinary and unique compilation of his 20 yrs of research in more than 40 countries, as he connects the dots between apparently unconnected people, events and subjects to show how everything fits togehter -- and to what end.
Published October 1st 2007 by Bridge of Love

To ask other readers questions about The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy

Anoka
I suggest this as a 'must read' for anyone who wants to get a picture of what's really going on 'behind the scenes' on the big world stage - the people in charge of 'running the world', who they are, what they're doing and how they're interconnected at the global level.

Leaving aside the 'esoteric' parts and aspects - of which you can make what you will - read the historical and current documentation in the book.

The quote from John Lennon on the front cover sets the tone very well.
John Van
David Icke, although very controversial, has some amazing research in this book over a large variety of political and scientific topics. He expounds also, quite masterfully, upon an optimistic sociology. This book really gets the reader thinking, and the effect never stops. Even if the reader comes away from the book thinking "this man is a nutter," she will never look at the world in the same way -- which is a very good thing.
Karen Sawyer
Mar 10, 2008 Karen Sawyer rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
An essential companion to the times we live in. The parts I enjoyed most were the first and last chapters, as they focus more on the nature of reality rather than the conspiracy. Read with an open mind and take from it what feels right for you.
Wendy
Very well researched.An interesting and thought provoking book into what is really going on behind the facade called "life" and why things are the mess it is and out of our control. Like his other books not for the feinthearted and no doubt scoffed at by the majority. But the truth is always stranger than fiction and most people prefer not to know the truth.
Sondra

At the a risk of seeming gullible, I think most of the information in this book is truth or near truth. I can't help but think that there is more than human greed(evil) that has created our world's situation. I am an extremely amateur researcher on the topics in this book, however, I'm finding a lot of similar info elsewhere.
Appleluna
This book does not have a dull moment. it's a must read for those who want the truth.
Nonconformist48072
Jun 01, 2008 Nonconformist48072 is currently reading it

The best of his work , along with the 9/11 book....
Alaf
Mar 26, 2008 Alaf added it
Recommends it for: i wouldn't recommend it, but it does have some good parts.
Recommended to Alaf by: website
Nicholas Benz
The David Icke’s Guide to the Global Conspiracy( and how to stop it) by David Icke .This book encompasses everything from the “origins of man,” to the present, in multiple settings across multiple universes.

This book lacks a structured plot. It follows the tale of many events and people through time, and follows how said occurrences link together. A major overarching character, or groups of characters are the Reptilian Hybrids. These beings shape man into who he is today, and the book retells ho...more
Mark Dow
I love conspiracy especially when it's believable, I mean something is going on. This book is not believable at least for me. Still find some bits fascinating, but struggle with the reptiles.
Matthew
while I don't take to heart everything Mr. Icke had to say. He does pose some very interesting ideas and questions. while I am firm in my faith, it is best to have an open mind about what is being presented. overall a very good read. at times it does get a little confusing and becomes hard to keep track of the info.
Damian
Jul 29, 2008 Damian rated it 3 of 5 stars
Recommended to Damian by: Some drunk guy in an alley
fun, amusing, intriguing, paranoid
Cynmo
Amazing conspiracy theories.
Bishnupriya Dutta
Bishnupriya Dutta marked it as to-read
Sep 30, 2014
Dubravka Karlović-igrec
Dubravka Karlović-igrec marked it as to-read
Sep 24, 2014
Vedrana
Vedrana marked it as to-read
Sep 21, 2014
Rex Mundi
Rex Mundi marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2014
Kilwar
Kilwar marked it as to-read
Sep 16, 2014
Torrell Miller
Torrell Miller marked it as to-read
Sep 15, 2014
Jerry Doughan
Jerry Doughan marked it as to-read
Sep 14, 2014
Anil Nagar
Anil Nagar marked it as to-read
Sep 12, 2014
Dean
Dean marked it as to-read
Sep 08, 2014
Karuss
Karuss marked it as to-read
Sep 05, 2014
Maureen Keough
Maureen Keough marked it as to-read
Sep 03, 2014
Ryan
Ryan marked it as to-read
Aug 31, 2014
Carl-johan Enström
Carl-johan Enström marked it as to-read
Aug 28, 2014
Stephanie Davis
Stephanie Davis marked it as to-read
Aug 26, 2014
Virstyne Henry
Virstyne Henry marked it as to-read
Aug 23, 2014
  • The Mammoth Book of Cover-Ups: The 100 Most Terrifying Conspiracies of All Time
  • UFOs, JFK & Elvis: Conspiracies You Don't Have to Be Crazy to Believe
  • The Unseen Hand: An Introduction to the Conspiratoral View of History
  • Gods of Eden
  • The United States of Paranoia: A Conspiracy Theory
  • The Story of American Freedom
  • The Teachings of Don B.
  • Present at the Creation: My Years in the State Department
  • Journals, 1952-2000
  • The Debate on the Constitution : Federalist and Antifederalist Speeches, Articles and Letters During the Struggle over Ratification, Part Two: January to August 1788 (Library of America #63)
  • Voodoo Histories: The Role of the Conspiracy Theory in Shaping Modern History
  • A Pretext for War: 9/11, Iraq, and the  Abuse of America's Intelligence Agencies
  • The Proper Study of Mankind
  • The Complete Works of Isaac Babel
  • Mauve Gloves & Madmen, Clutter & Vine
  • Bitter Fruit: The Story of the American Coup in Guatemala (Latin American Studies)
  • The Dreyfus Affair: "J'Accuse" and Other Writings
  • Selected Poetry of Lord Byron
Former British Green Party spokesman and Britain's major conspiracy-theorist.

David's Facebook page:
More about David Icke...
The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World Children of the Matrix: How an Interdimentional Race Has Controlled the Planet for Thousands of Years - and Still Does ...And the Truth Shall Set You Free Infinite Love is the Only Truth: Everything Else is Illusion Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More