Start by marking “The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It)” as Want to Read:
The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It)

The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy (and How to End It)

4.06 of 5 stars 4.06  ·  rating details  ·  248 ratings  ·  16 reviews
His latest book is a extraordinary and unique compilation of his 20 yrs of research in more than 40 countries, as he connects the dots between apparently unconnected people, events and subjects to show how everything fits togehter -- and to what end.
Published October 1st 2007 by Bridge of Love

To ask other readers questions about The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about The David Icke Guide to the Global Conspiracy

Karen Sawyer
Mar 10, 2008 Karen Sawyer rated it 5 of 5 stars
Recommends it for: EVERYONE
An essential companion to the times we live in. The parts I enjoyed most were the first and last chapters, as they focus more on the nature of reality rather than the conspiracy. Read with an open mind and take from it what feels right for you.
Anoka
I suggest this as a 'must read' for anyone who wants to get a picture of what's really going on 'behind the scenes' on the big world stage - the people in charge of 'running the world', who they are, what they're doing and how they're interconnected at the global level.

Leaving aside the 'esoteric' parts and aspects - of which you can make what you will - read the historical and current documentation in the book.

The quote from John Lennon on the front cover sets the tone very well.
John Van
David Icke, although very controversial, has some amazing research in this book over a large variety of political and scientific topics. He expounds also, quite masterfully, upon an optimistic sociology. This book really gets the reader thinking, and the effect never stops. Even if the reader comes away from the book thinking "this man is a nutter," she will never look at the world in the same way -- which is a very good thing.
Abraham Phillips
Icke is one of the weirdest, strangest, out their personalities that you will ever come across. His viewpoints are very over-the-top, weird, conspiracy filled, energetic, historical, downright plausible and yet totally silly.

I've read every book by him just because he's one of those characters that you'll find yourself enthralled with, and you don't know why. His subjects are very imaginative, very confusing, and yet very interesting. He's almost like a textbook of history, yet mixes the outlan
Wendy
Very well researched.An interesting and thought provoking book into what is really going on behind the facade called "life" and why things are the mess it is and out of our control. Like his other books not for the feinthearted and no doubt scoffed at by the majority. But the truth is always stranger than fiction and most people prefer not to know the truth.
Sondra

At the a risk of seeming gullible, I think most of the information in this book is truth or near truth. I can't help but think that there is more than human greed(evil) that has created our world's situation. I am an extremely amateur researcher on the topics in this book, however, I'm finding a lot of similar info elsewhere.
Appleluna Sammi Jean
This book does not have a dull moment. it's a must read for those who want the truth.
Nonconformist48072
Jun 01, 2008 Nonconformist48072 is currently reading it

The best of his work , along with the 9/11 book....
Nsesa Alafia Kwame
Mar 26, 2008 Nsesa Alafia Kwame added it
Recommends it for: i wouldn't recommend it, but it does have some good parts.
Recommended to Nsesa Alafia Kwame by: website
Nicholas Benz
The David Icke’s Guide to the Global Conspiracy( and how to stop it) by David Icke .This book encompasses everything from the “origins of man,” to the present, in multiple settings across multiple universes.

This book lacks a structured plot. It follows the tale of many events and people through time, and follows how said occurrences link together. A major overarching character, or groups of characters are the Reptilian Hybrids. These beings shape man into who he is today, and the book retells ho
Mark Dow
I love conspiracy especially when it's believable, I mean something is going on. This book is not believable at least for me. Still find some bits fascinating, but struggle with the reptiles.
Alannah Marie
I laughed. This is the dumbest book I've ever come across. Reptilians? Really? Are their people out there dumb/crazy enough to believe this book?
Matthew
while I don't take to heart everything Mr. Icke had to say. He does pose some very interesting ideas and questions. while I am firm in my faith, it is best to have an open mind about what is being presented. overall a very good read. at times it does get a little confusing and becomes hard to keep track of the info.
Fabrizio Mazzoni
Out of all Icke's book this is the only one I don't like. The contents are brilliant and the logic is Ike's usual one which I do agree with, but the way it has been written did not satisfy me. I just doesn't seem to catch you as the other books do!
Damian
Abismo91
Abismo91 marked it as to-read
Jul 29, 2015
John Wimmer
John Wimmer marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2015
Gareth Roberts
Gareth Roberts marked it as to-read
Jul 15, 2015
Lub Sweeny
Lub Sweeny marked it as to-read
Jul 08, 2015
Lou
Lou marked it as to-read
Jun 19, 2015
Arsjaad
Arsjaad marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2015
Chloe
Chloe marked it as to-read
Jun 15, 2015
  • The Unseen Hand: An Introduction to the Conspiratoral View of History
  • The Philadelphia Experiment
  • A Brief History of Secret Societies: The Hidden Powers of Clandestine Organizations and Elites from the Ancient World to the Present Day
  • Gods of Eden
  • None Dare Call It Conspiracy
  • UFOs, JFK & Elvis: Conspiracies You Don't Have to Be Crazy to Believe
  • The Autobiography of William Butler Yeats
  • The Messianic Legacy
  • 60 Greatest Conspiracies Of All Time - History's Biggest Mysteries, Cover-ups, And Cabals
  • High Risk: An Anthology of Forbidden Writings
  • The Mammoth Book of Cover-Ups: The 100 Most Terrifying Conspiracies of All Time
  • The Problem of Slavery in Western Culture
  • The Dreyfus Affair: "J'Accuse" and Other Writings
  • Telling the Truth About History
  • Samuel Johnson
  • The United States of Paranoia: A Conspiracy Theory
  • Whispers: The Voices of Paranoia
  • The Story of American Freedom
Former British Green Party spokesman and Britain's major conspiracy-theorist.

David's Facebook page:
More about David Icke...
The Biggest Secret: The Book That Will Change the World Children of the Matrix ...And the Truth Shall Set You Free Infinite Love is the Only Truth: Everything Else is Illusion Human Race Get Off Your Knees: The Lion Sleeps No More