Start by marking “The Perception Deception or...It's ALL Bollocks-Yes, ALL of it” as Want to Read:
The Perception Deception or...It's ALL Bollocks-Yes, ALL of it

The Perception Deception or...It's ALL Bollocks-Yes, ALL of it

4.24  ·  Rating Details  ·  175 Ratings  ·  12 Reviews
Icke, a controversial author, has spent the last quarter of a century unravelling the secrets of the Universe, reality & the forces that manipulate our world. What was once ridiculed & dismissed is now being confirmed again & again as Icke, a figure of fun for so long, is acknowledged by some as a man ahead of his time.
Published February 1st 2014 by David Icke Books (Isle of Wight) (first published November 1st 2013)

James Provided you keep an open mind and follow up on some of the claims that David Icke makes. If so you will find him very enlightening. I do not believe…moreProvided you keep an open mind and follow up on some of the claims that David Icke makes. If so you will find him very enlightening. I do not believe everything he says but he certainly is thought provoking and makes you think which I find a good enough reason to read just for that alone. Yes I would recommend this book. (less)

James
Feb 20, 2016 James rated it really liked it
I am only a little over a hundred pages in this book and I find it fascinating. David Icke is a genius! Really! I can't say I agree with him 100% but the important thing one needs to do when reading Icke is to keep an open mind. There is a difference between keeping an open mind and being gullible to everything you are told. With Icke if you come across some ideas that seem outlandish, the thing to do is say to yourself, I can't accept this as fact because I find it hard to believe but I will st ...more
Chad
May 27, 2014 Chad rated it really liked it
I don't always list books I get from the library and don't read cover to cover. I read most of this and it really enhanced my enjoyment of "Snow Crash". Virtual reality and Sumerian Mythology seen in a different light.
I'm not saying I agree with all of Icke's conclusions, but he is talking about concepts and information we should all be talking about. Too bad "conspiracy theory" is such a discredited idea. As we are presented with undeniable evidence of conspiracies and cover-ups, we still want
David
Apr 28, 2015 David rated it it was amazing  ·  review of another edition
I once heard someone say if people had just one tenth of the courage David Icke has the world would be rid of tyranny tomorrow. They are correct...phenomenal book!
Liang
May 14, 2014 Liang rated it it was amazing
Everything you really need to know about the world, all in this book. Well done, Icke!
The Gatekeeper
Jul 15, 2015 The Gatekeeper rated it it was amazing
Truths that reveal the necessity of escaping the Matrix are often (and usually) disturbing. This book exemplifies that fact thoroughly. Obviously a great deal of dedication and effort was put forth by the author in compiling its contents.
Belinda
May 05, 2014 Belinda rated it it was amazing
Disturbing but exactly what I would expect from David Icke. The information he provides in this book is backed up with science, fact and a huge amount of undeniable resources.
Christopher Miller
I've known about David Icke's campaign to wake up the world since his infamous Terry Wogan interview in the early 1990's. The things he says would be the subject of defamation lawsuits if anyone else had said them, but because the public's perception of him is that he's a 'nutter', no one seems to bother...

Is David Icke a 'Nutter'?

Well, he's not a 'nutter', folks, but "there are none so blind as they who will not see." This latest book is a review of everything he's been telling the world for al
Maciej Bak
Jun 21, 2016 Maciej Bak rated it it was amazing
Shelves: conspiracy
Great another book of David Icke as always :D
Trey Kiernan
May 24, 2014 Trey Kiernan rated it really liked it
Great book. A long book, but it will absolutely hold your interest. I have finished reading the book, now the dissection begins. Lots of YouTube videos and internet articles referenced.
Kelly
Aug 04, 2014 Kelly rated it it was amazing
Eye opening. A long read but thought provoking.
Amon
Aug 10, 2013 Amon added it
Olimpia
Olimpia is currently reading it
Aug 20, 2016
TruthLib
TruthLib marked it as to-read
Aug 19, 2016
alstronaut
alstronaut marked it as to-read
Aug 18, 2016
Janelle
Janelle marked it as to-read
Aug 17, 2016
Matthew Cadenasso
Matthew Cadenasso marked it as to-read
Aug 16, 2016
Kev Mck
Kev Mck rated it liked it
Aug 16, 2016
Vera
Vera added it
Aug 15, 2016
Hendrik
Hendrik marked it as to-read
Aug 15, 2016
Marat
Marat marked it as to-read
Aug 11, 2016
Anita
Anita rated it it was amazing
Ben
Ben marked it as to-read
Alex Watson
Alex Watson rated it really liked it
Ash Lehmann
Ash Lehmann is currently reading it
Craig
Craig is currently reading it
Aug 07, 2016
Scott Wyatt
Scott Wyatt rated it it was amazing
Aug 06, 2016
Jgs_tonite
Jgs_tonite is currently reading it
Aug 04, 2016
Thalia Autry
Thalia Autry marked it as to-read
Jul 22, 2016
Veda Marieful
Veda Marieful marked it as to-read
Jul 16, 2016
  • Billionaires & Ballot Bandits: How to Steal an Election in 9 Easy Steps
  • The Terror Conspiracy: Deception, 9/11 & the Loss of Liberty
  • Bloodlines of the Illuminati
  • Terms of Service: Social Media and the Price of Constant Connection
  • Psychological Warfare (WWII Era Reprint)
  • Presidential Puppetry: Obama, Romney and Their Masters
  • The Montauk Project: Experiments in Time
  • The Suppressed History of America: the Murder of Meriwether Lewis and the Mysterious Discoveries of the Lewis and Clark Expedition
  • Babylon's Banksters: The Alchemy of Deep Physics, High Finance and Ancient Religion
  • Behind the Green Mask
  • Cosmosapiens: Human Evolution from the Origin of the Universe
  • Secret Societies and Their Power in the 20th Century: A Guide Through the Entanglements of Lodges with High Finance and Politics
  • The Most Dangerous Book in the World: 9/11 as Mass Ritual
  • 50 Things You're Not Supposed To Know - Volume 2
Former British Green Party spokesman and Britain's major conspiracy-theorist.

David's Facebook page:
More about David Icke...

“When the government is able to collect tax and seize private property without just compensation, it is an indication that the public is ripe for surrender and is consenting to enslavement and legal encroachment. A good and easily quantified indicator of harvest time is the number of public citizens who pay income tax despite an obvious lack of reciprocal or honest service from the government.” 4 likes
“Infinity lies beyond human vision and it is possible to communicate with these other realities which have a far more advanced awareness than humans are allowed to have” 1 likes