Start by marking “Driven (Driven, #1)” as Want to Read:
Driven (Driven, #1)

Driven (Driven #1)

4.36 of 5 stars 4.36  ·  rating details  ·  31,371 ratings  ·  2,743 reviews
Rylee Thomas is used to being in control. But she’s about to meet the one man that just might make her enjoy losing it…

I am the exception to the rule.

In a world full of willing women, I’m a challenge to the roguish and achingly handsome Colton Donavan. A man used to getting exactly what he wants in all aspects of life. He’s the reckless bad boy constantly skating that raz
Kindle Edition, 1 edition, 327 pages
Published May 8th 2013 by JKB Publishing

Real by Katy EvansDriven by K. BrombergBully by Penelope DouglasCollide by Gail McHughBeautiful Bastard by Christina Lauren
Romance Debuts 2013
2nd out of 416 books — 3,821 voters
Driven by K. BrombergFueled by K. BrombergBeautiful Bastard by Christina LaurenCrashed by K. BrombergReflected in You by Sylvia Day
Hottest Dirty Talk!
1st out of 596 books — 1,472 voters

More lists with this book...

Alex

BR with Her Highness La-Lionne!! :D

FSoG, step aside! Make room for Driven, the new number 1 on The stupidest books ever written list!
Hosted by imgur.com

I'll break it down for you with quotes:

1% - And that’s when I hear them. The flirty, feminine giggle floats through the air, followed by the deep timber of a masculine moan. I freeze instantly, shocked at the audacity of our party’s attendees, when I hear the unmistakable sound of a zipper followed by a breathless but familiar feminine gasp of, “Oh yes!” in the dar
La-Lionne
*BR with Alex. We should do it more often ;-)*

You've got to be kidding me? Couldn't even finish, gave up at 43%. What a mess.

description

The story is absolutely ridiculous. We get yet another stupid thing falling out of some place and bumping into her prince charming. Can any of them walk a straight line anymore?

description

First there was Anna who fell into Christian's office, looked up and there he was. Then there was Eva who ran into Gideon, fell to her knees spilling her purse, looked up and there he was. Don't f
♡Karlyn P♡

1 'LOGIC FAIL AHEAD!' star

Gaaahhhh!! I hate Alpha Jerks with CHEESY lines, and the doormat women who swoon over them! This was almost a DNF so many times, but I actually finished it. Maybe because it was such a train wreck, I actually found myself wondering just how fucked up these two really are. The answer? THEY ARE SERIOUSLY FUCKED UP.

FIRST, MEET COLTON:
He is the typical misogynist A-hole alpha-jerk hero who believes himself too damaged for love, so he commits to sex-only relationships. He
Aestas Book Blog

^^^ my casting for Colton

*** FULL REVIEW NOW POSTED ***

Well, I'm officially in love with Colton Donavan and hooked on this series!

I'd been looking forward to starting this series for quite a while now. Honestly, I'd loved the sound it from the day I first heard about it but because of the cliffhangers, I was waiting to be able to read them all at once. Now that I've started it though, I totally get why so many readers are obsessed with these books!

The story followed Colton and Rylee. Rylee was
Catarina
4 Fast Stars.

Rylee went through a pretty tragic event and never completely recovered from that. Until he had been adopted Colton also had a pretty tragic past. Neither of them wants to feel, because they both believe they doesn’t know how to do that anymore.
Until their worlds collide, they both have to work together and everything changes. Colton wants her and she wants him back, but he’s an f1 racer, with more money that he can count and a sordid past that insists on not being forgotten, wh
4.5 OH. FUCKING. MY. STARS!!!!!!

My goal is to make you smile when reading this review, because I smiled so much in this book, my cheeks hurt!!!!

What are you doing right now? Well, stop it and read this book instead!!!

This book is for YOU.

Sexy. Sweet. Heart-warming. Bossy. Dirty.

This book made me FEEL.

I sigh into the welcoming silence, grateful for the chance to escape, even if only momentarily, from the mindsuck of the meaningless conversations on the other side of the door.

That is the first
SueBee★bring me an alpha!★
 photo BlombergDrivenTitlebySueBee_zps8ad4b29c.jpg
 photo tumblr_luiha40xAU1qmzq91o1_500_zps9f2558d2.gif
! The Driven Trilogy, book 1, a Debut by K. Blomberg. Famous, rich, sexy & unattainable playboy & race car driver Colton Donavan’s fast and furious pursuit of broken and withdrawn regular girl, Rylee Thomas!

“I will revel in that moment with him which will be filled with reverent sighs and entangled bodies, and I’ll be devastated when he walks away after having his fill of me.”

The Driven Trilogy is the fast-paced whirlwind romance of an ordinary girl with a painful past, Rylee Tho
Amber Rose
DNF at 45%

First let me start off with this might work for others but not every book is for everyone. This simply did not work for me. I do not want to discourage others from reading this book. Just wanted to throw that out there.

I am starting to lose my focus when it comes to the same type of books over and over told into several different ways. Yeah I liked them when they first came out almost 2 years ago but I'm over the helpless girl falling over a rich handsome guy who she cannot underst
Duchess Nicole
DNF
To be fair, I haven't given this a real shot...I only read about 25% of it. But this guy is just slaying me, and I keep cringing when he opens his overly sexual, cocky, condescending, egotistical, know-it-all mouth. I'm going to just give a few of my not so favorite quotes and move on to something I know I'll like. So, if you'd like a little taste, read on:

In order of appearance:
"You're lucky I don't drag you back in that storage closet I found you in and take what you offered. Make you cry o
Christine The Dark Romance Junkie *Principessa*
I hate to say this but I dnf'ed at 68%.

I just wasn't feeling it anymore. It started off really well, don't get me wrong this book is seriously well written and there is some extensive character development with some angst thrown in. But unfortunately it just wasn't enough for me.

I felt it was drawn out, I didn't like the heroine, Some of her behavior I understood but she had some serious self esteem issues. I mean everyone was a threat including her best friend. One minute she's sure of herself
Jess - A is for Alpha B is for Books

IT'S LIVE ON AMAZON.....

Full review now posted!!!!

Oh my HOLY. FREAKING. GOODNESS. THIS. BOOK. IS.... BEYOND. AMAZING.

I'm still trying to catch my breath... Man is this book AWESOME!!

The story is told from the perspective of Rylee Thomas.
26 yr. old Rylee works for Corporate Cares, a company that houses orphans. The state turns over their guardianship to her company. Corporate Care, houses kids who are at an age that the chance of adoptions are
Amy (Foxy)
*4.5 Racing Stars*

Before I started reading Driven I had heard people comparing it to Fifty Shades of Grey. I can see some similarities but to me it felt more like Bared to You. There were some cheesy lines like: "Me playing Ana to his Christian." Either way this book holds its own in entertaining the readers.

Colton is the bad boy with a sordid past. He's a famous racecar driver who has commitment issues. Reylee is the 'do-gooder' with a tragic past. These two are drawn to each other even thoug
K. Bromberg
Apr 14, 2013 K. Bromberg rated it 5 of 5 stars  ·  (Review from the author)
I'm biased here...
Smitten's Book Blog
Marked as DNF at 32%.

Just too many things went wrong for me with this one. Such a shame, as I was so damn excited to read this book and started it right now because I felt like I needed a sure thing, that I could almost guarantee I'd love.

However, the all too frequent and cringe-worthy grammatical errors, the cheesy dialogue, the unbelievable (not in a good way) storyline, the ridiculous first encounter, the whole sentences randomly in italics, the fact that both the hero and the heroine pissed
~IreneOust~♥s~Søren~Ben O'Callahan~Joe Callahan~Nick Pagano~Spin~Deacon~Isaac~Carlo~

DNF at this time.

BR this with my partners in crime, Jennifer and Rae :)

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Hope it's a good one ...
Anja
Re-read from March 11 to 13, 2015

Well...this book was full of clichés and a bit predictable for sure.

But you know what ..

I wanted ALPHA MALE . I got ALPHA MALE .

...and what a fine specimen of alpha *sigh*

I'm so glad that I have the 2nd book already on my kindle because it ends - **I know** like all these kinds of books - with a huge cliffhanger!

Helena
HOLY SHIT...DAMN HOT...OH GOODNESS...FUCKING AMAZING...ummm...were to start? First of all I fucking LOVED this book. It is funny, heartwrenching and sexy as hell! Oh boy...Ladies did you meet Colton afuckingmazing Donovan yet?! NO? Stop doing whatever you're doing and start reading this book NOW!!! Colton a hot car racer -Hello ?! what more to say!...- okay just stick with 'sex on legs' 'fucks like he drives' 'lick on a stick' - you're sure will love him as much as I did!!!

'I want to take my tim
Kellie is a bookwhoreasaurus

So as usual I saw everyone reading this and I got jealous and wanted to read it too...
Oh and also cos of the pretty cover!!

But then I found it was a trilogy with a cliffhanger so I was all like ppfftt I'm not falling for that trick! I'll wait....

AND THEN
I read wayyyyy to emotionally charged books so I was all like.. man I need some sex...
 photo panties_zps71a1973c.gif

"Goodreads come at me with an alpha", and I remembered the delicious Colton Donovan that everyone was talking about it..
So I took the plunge!!

Wildest Dreams - Taylor Swift
Iris - Goo Goo Dolls
Hot n' Cold - Katy Perry
I Never Want To Leave This Bed - Maroon 5

When we're introduced to Colton and his ridiculous ego..

Rylee's response to Colton's butt-ness..

The tug-of-war-of-love between the two (I LOVE YOU...Or Nah?)......

Queue the snooty hoe...(Tauny)..

The carnival scene ;)....

The hanky-panky at the beach ;)....

That ending though D:.....

From the reques
Elizabeth (Liz)
K. Bromberg, after a bit of a rough start, I have to admit that you’ve made a believer out of me. Do you think we can arrange for Mr. Colton Donovan to be taken on a test drive by yours truly?!

The rough start. Let’s get this out of the way. I was not a fan of the beginning of this story. Very early on, Driven seemed to be falling into the same trap many of the stories classified as erotic romance do. Rylee and Colton met for the first time, neither knowing who the other was, and immediately fell
Miri
A FICTIONAL CHARACTER JUST FUCKED ME THROUGH A BOOK!!!!

Wow!!!! This book was a rollercoaster of emotions for me! I cried, laugh, cried, cried. Ad. Cried!! Wow!! I freaking love love love love love love love (get my point) love Colton!! What is it about alpha make men!? I swear I love them!!

Anyways, Colton is amazing sexy, confident, cocky, arrogant, crazy at times but sweet Jesus that man has a way with words.

I love rylee too.. I thought she was so strong and loving!!

If you haven't picked th
Meli Mel *Ty and Zane's Creeper*

3.75 "MIXED SIGNALS" STARS

After reading a few mixed reviews, I wasn't to sure if I wanted to read this one or not. In the end, I decided to try it for myself and hope for the best. After a weird start to the book--which already had me thinking I might not end up liking it--I became quite hooked. And was pleasantly surprised to end up enjoying this book.

"Let’s face it, you’re not a spend the night kind of guy, and I’m not a one-night stand kind of girl."

The book begins with Rylee Thomas catch
Jen
This was a so-so book for me. I can't say that I loved it; but I certainly enjoyed parts of it. The sex scenes were written superbly, and the chemistry between Colton and Rylee was off the charts. As far as Ms. Bromberg's writing skills went, I thought she did a wonderful job, although I did have a few complaints with the story and how it resembled parts of other popular books. I counted at least three other stories that had come out more than a year ago, that had very similar ideas displayed as ...more
Mirjana ***Let's Sound It Out - - - Mary-On-A***

***3 Whiplash Stars***

"He gets me so worked up. So angry. I can't figure out what I want to do more, punch him or fuck him."

And that pretty much sums up this whole book. There was so much back and forth between these two that I think I hurt myself.

A health warning should have been included: A visit to the chiropractor may be necessary upon completion.

Now, I will admit that I was warned about this first book. I was told that it starts slow, to have patience...it will all be worth it in the e
Deeksha
1 Star

Around page 5-6,

The flirty, feminine giggle floats through the air , followed by the deep timber of a masculine moan. I freeze instantly , shocked at the audacity of our party's attendees ....... you couldn't pay me enough money to do something like that in public

Page 11,

My resistance [to his kiss] is futile and lasts seconds before I surrender to him . Instinctively I move my hands over the rasp of his unshaven neck........
......A slow seductive ballet highlighted with breathy mo
I ♥ Bookie Nookie (bookienookiereviews.blogspot.com)
I bet he fucks like he drives—a little reckless, pushing all the limits, and in it until the very last lap.

Oh yeah! That is exactly what it’s like! DRIVEN was a fast paced ride with lots of bumps and turns that had me guessing until the very last second. If you are looking for a happily ever after, you are not going to get it in this book, you are just going to have to buckle up and wait until the second installment for that!

But here’s what you are going to get: a strong and independent heroine
~ Becs ~
So many reviews out there already, mine would just be superfluous. Needless to say that I enjoyed every second of this.

I do love me a bad boy, tortured hero and combine that with serious sexual chemistry with the female lead and you've got the perfect recipe for erotic romance and Driven is a fine example.

Yes, there's a mahoosive cliffy but the whole trilogy is already released so you can just move straight on.

And I did.............
starsaga
Not good at all.
There was nothing good about this book and I read the entire 400+pages. The Hero was awful telling the heroine he would have her and then discard her, at their first meeting. The heroine did so many 360s she was constantly rotating in this book. She even says he is the expert at mixed messages but what she meant was that her nether bits controlled her behaviour and made her quite mixed up herself. Reading this was like taking the worst of This Man, In Flight and the Knight and Pl
Vikki ~ *squee* lite ~
3.5 stars.

I think this will probably be one of those series that I'll like better as they progress. I have to admit, I spent the first 80% of the book seriously frustrated with both Rylee and Colton. The push and pull - he wants her, she resists, she gives in, he pushes her away, she lets him, he pursues her, she resists, she gives in, she runs away, she comes back, he resists, he gives in.... It drove me flipin' cray-cray. I felt like I had whiplash from as the sudden stops and reverses.

Despi
Michelle

Off the freaking charts hot. Driven was every bit sensual as it was well written. Sometimes you can get one and not the other, but with this first installment of the trilogy you get the best of both worlds. Seriously prepare yourself for the intense Colton Donavan; brace yourselves ladies - it's about to go down.

Rylee Thomas retains control over her life. She has to. She has lost a great deal in her life and even though she may not realize it yet; she gave up on living her life after that night.
C.D. Canaries: Driven Trilogy by K. Bromberg 24 14 17 hours, 50 min ago
soo.. worth the read? 32 226 Feb 02, 2015 08:43AM
DRIVEN Trilogy withdrawals................... 3 67 Nov 14, 2014 06:50AM
Favorite Part 8 191 Sep 25, 2014 06:55AM
Driven Trilogy Sweet Jesus 46 109 Sep 22, 2014 02:32PM
Swoon-worthy &amp...: Driven: Chapters 1 - 10 9 17 Jun 26, 2014 10:35PM
Swoon-worthy &amp...: Driven: Chapters 11-20 6 5 Jun 17, 2014 08:59AM
  • Lovely Trigger (Tristan & Danika #3)
  • Found in You (Fixed, #2)
  • Sing (Songs of Submission, #7)
  • Knight & Stay (Knight, #2)
  • Cage (Corps Security, #2)
  • Zane (Alluring Indulgence, #2)
  • Storm Damages (Storm Damages, #1)
  • Night Owl (Night Owl, #1)
  • Tolerance (Heart of Stone, #2; NSC Industries, #3)
  • Edible (Exquisite, #3)
  • Unbeautifully (Undeniable, #2)
  • Quintessentially Q (Monsters in the Dark, #2)
  • Addicted for Now (Addicted, #2)
  • Arouse (Spiral of Bliss, #1)
  • Surviving Raine (Surviving Raine, #1)
  • Blasphemous (Torn, #3)
  • The Dark Prince (Dark Light, #2)
  • Fraternizing (Fraternizing, #1)
New York Times and USA Today Bestselling author K. Bromberg is that reserved woman sitting in the corner who has you all fooled about the wild child inside of her—the one she lets out every time her fingertips touch the computer keyboard.

K. lives in Southern California with her husband and three children. When she needs a break from the daily chaos of her life, you can most likely find her on the
More about K. Bromberg...

Driven (7 books)
  • Fueled (Driven, #2)
  • Crashed (Driven, #3)
  • Raced (Driven, #4)
  • Slow Burn (Driven, #5)
  • Sweet Ache (Driven, #6)
  • Hard Beat (Driven, #7)
Fueled (Driven, #2) Crashed (Driven, #3) Raced (Driven, #4) Slow Burn (Driven, #5) UnRaveled

“I bet he fucks like he drives— a little reckless, pushing all the limits, and in it until the very last lap.” 172 likes
“Let’s face it, you’re not a spend the night kind of guy, and I’m not a one-night stand kind of girl.” 89 likes