Start by marking “Heroes for All Times (Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #28)” as Want to Read:

4.18 of 5 stars 4.18  ·  rating details  ·  73 ratings  ·  11 reviews
When Jack and Annie got back from their adventure in Magic Tree House #51, they had lots of questions. How did Florence Nightingale change nursing? Who helped women get the vote? What was Martin Luther King, Jr.'s, dream? How did Gandhi change the world? Find out the answers to these questions and more as Jack and Annie track the facts behind six amazing people who have ch ...more
Published January 7th 2014 by Random House Books for Young Readers (first published December 21st 2013)

To ask other readers questions about Heroes for All Times, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Heroes for All Times

This was great! It includes: Florence Nightingale Harriet Tubman Susan B. Anthony Mahatma Gandhi Martin Luther king Jr. John Muir. also a mini chapter on Rosa Parks. The person I loved was Harriet Tubman--a young, brave slave who helped others. She once got hit with a 2 pound iron weight in the head. Harriet didn't come-to for 2 days.

To be a hero it takes a big heart, a big soul, and the courage to help others.
Heroes for All Times (Magic Tree House Fact Tracker #28)
by Mary Pope Osborne, Natalie Pope Boyce, Sal Murdocca (Illustrations)

This is a companion book to Magic Treehouse #51, High Time for Heroes.

Jack and Annie travel throughout the world and meet very influential historical figures.

In High Time for Heroes, our favorite time-travelling kids meet these people without knowing who they are and how they influenced the world in which we live.

The Fact Tracker Heroes for all Times puts these characte
Another fascinating fact filled edition in the Magic Tree House companion books. Mary Pope Osborne picked several of my own personal heroes plus added a new interest to my radar. Sadly, before reading this I didn't know much about Gandhi, I have already checked out additional reading material on this peaceful, simple man for further research for myself and my daughter. I wish we had been reading these wonderful companion books through our entire Magic Tree House ride, but we will slowly go back ...more
J 920 OSB Biographies of Florence Nightingale, Harriet Tubman, Susan B. Anthony, Mahatma Gandhi, Martin Luther King Jr., and John Muir.
This book demonstrates people fighting for what is right.People follow them for what is right.
One Good Book I want to spoil it so bad but I'll leave it up to y'all
Joe Holman
Very well done. A great companion for the Magic Tree House Series.
Great book for kids! Highly recommend.
Inanna Piccininni
Mind blowing and. Educational
Apr 02, 2014 PWRL marked it as to-read  ·  review of another edition
Shelves: 2014-new
john muir loved yosemite park and visited theodore roosevelt
vanessa salazar
vanessa salazar marked it as to-read
Nov 21, 2015
Megan added it
Nov 03, 2015
K added it
Oct 24, 2015
Jason Bamberg
Jason Bamberg marked it as to-read
Oct 05, 2015
april marked it as to-read
Oct 02, 2015
Emily Black
Emily Black marked it as to-read
Sep 18, 2015
Wilson added it
Sep 16, 2015
Kim added it
Sep 10, 2015
MCDS added it
Sep 04, 2015
Kalin McGuire
Kalin McGuire marked it as to-read
Aug 21, 2015
Julie added it
Aug 21, 2015
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 next »
More about Mary Pope Osborne...

Magic Tree House Fact Tracker (1 - 10 of 28 books)
  • Dinosaurs (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #1)
  • Knights and Castles (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #2)
  • Mummies and Pyramids (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #3)
  • Pirates (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #4)
  • Rain Forests (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #5)
  • Space (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #6)
  • Titanic (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #7)
  • Twisters and Other Terrible Storms (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #8)
  • Dolphins And Sharks (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #9)
  • Ancient Greece and the Olympics (Magic Tree House Research Guide, #10)