Start by marking “Wildfire” as Want to Read:
Wildfire

Wildfire

3.74 of 5 stars 3.74  ·  rating details  ·  91 ratings  ·  11 reviews
Everything in Rhiannon's life is perfect. Her career is on the up and Oliver, the great love of her life, has just asked her to marry him. The future couldn't look better.

But their married bliss soon starts to evaporate when Oliver's power-crazed boss decides that Rhiannon is an unsuitable wife. And when American billionaire Max Romanov, engaged to supermodel Galina Casimi
Published August 2nd 2007 by Arrow (first published 1997)

To ask other readers questions about Wildfire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Wildfire

Susan
Passion (lots of it), betrayal, intrigue, violence, a high life monied background across several continents. At the beginning I appreciated the different setting of a film crew on an African safari, but by page 30 we were in the midst of a very explicit sex scene - not even involving the lead character Rhiannon. Are there really people out there like Oliver and Max and all their plotting, double crossing and machinations? Only Lizzie seemed to me likeable. I got bored as the scene changed to the ...more
Sue
Rhiannon has a wonderful boyfriend, a great career, and wonderful friends. Perhaps there are a few strange things going on with her boyfriend Oliver, and she hasn't really had enough time for her best friend Lizzy lately... but as the story starts, she's working on a TV programme in an African bush safari and life seems good.

Then things start to go wrong. There's a lot of suspense, but none of it too unpleasant, and the ending is satisfying enough. The writing is good, the subplots work well to
Moodycat
This is not a bad Susan Lewis offering. It has all the right ingredients for a juicy book about love, lies and confusion. I found it lacked slightly on realism and I didn't completely buy into the story but enjoyable all the same.
Katarzyna
Strange book. I couldn't put it down but not sure whether I liked it really. There was nothing special in it but still kept me glued to it
Too long at the end. Couldn't wait to finish it but the story was dragged on and on and on
Katherine

I truly do not know what to make of this book. I don't know what shelf it should go on nor do I know how to rate it so I'm going to give it three stars.

Well...first I would like to state that this book should be retitled "Homewrecker." I have never read a book where so much of this happened. Second...Jesus, I really don't know. This book was strange, twisted, and demented. And I think I enjoyed it? I couldn't put it down, to say the least. But I truly don't know if I liked it.

This book has left

Nqobi
One of my best books
Linda
Really enjoyed the book, not sure what the picture on the front cover has got to do with the story?
Emma Long
I love Susan Lewis books. this is one of her best and I didn't want it to end!
Nicola
My mum lent me her copy of this book and it sat around my house for months, until it was the only thing left to read. I was always put off by the cover (I had a mass production version) but it is a brilliant book, I read many books a year, and although I read this one about 2 years ago, I still think its one of my favourites ever. I always think about the story and how great it was. Would recommend to anyone how loves romance.
Natalya
Well written, lots of AMAZING sex scenes, quick and entangling plot, far fetched but action packed. Great vacation read. The baddies are glamorous and bad. Reminded me of Jilly Cooper's Pandora, very wicked.
Sue
Sue marked it as to-read
Nov 02, 2014
Fati Floyd
Fati Floyd is currently reading it
Oct 26, 2014
crazie
crazie marked it as to-read
Oct 25, 2014
Mandi Smith
Mandi Smith marked it as to-read
Sep 04, 2014
Jeri
Jeri added it
Sep 04, 2014
Kristie
Kristie is currently reading it
Jul 29, 2014
Julie Hayward
Julie Hayward is currently reading it
Jul 11, 2014
Rochae
Rochae marked it as to-read
Jun 17, 2014
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
was born in 1956, in Bristol. My father was a Welsh miner, a poet, an engineer and a thinker. My mother was one of 13 children who, at 20, persuaded my father to spend his bonus on an engagement ring instead of a motorbike. We were a normal, happy, nuclear family, living in a spanking new council house on the outskirts of town – my mother’s pride and joy. But we were going to do better, my mother ...more
More about Susan Lewis...
No Child of Mine Don't Let Me Go Stolen Missing The Choice