Start by marking “Death's Angel (Star Trek Adventures, #15)” as Want to Read:
Death's Angel (Star Trek Adventures, #15)

Death's Angel (Star Trek Adventures #15)

3.39 of 5 stars 3.39  ·  rating details  ·  158 ratings  ·  10 reviews
When ambassadors on a sensitive Federation diplomatic mission are murdered one by one, Kirk and Spock realize they are dealing with a being of seemingly supernatural abilities. Now the entire crew of the Enterprise is at the mercy of this mysterious, self-proclaimed Angel of Death, which the most sophisticated Star Fleet technologies are powerless to stop.
Mass Market Paperback, 213 pages
Published January 15th 1981 by Bantam Books (first published 1981)

To ask other readers questions about Death's Angel, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Death's Angel

Mike McDevitt
Spoilers:

It's 'Journey To Babel' on a bigger budget with ambassadors from every phylum and species: lobsters, pandas, kitties, snakes. I love 'J To B', so well done. It's a murder mystery, Sarek is back, and so is a severe, driven Mary Sue from (essentially Section 31) the SSD. She's a beautiful multiracial black-clad judge, jury and executioner with a failing term marriage. She seems rational, so I preferred her to Ms. Sky's other Mary Sue, the Vulcan hater in 'Vulcan!'.

The unstoppable killer w
Denise Dion
This book was written in 1981. I bought this book when I was probably in my early 20's. I didn't remember a thing about it. Now 20 years later I picked it up and read it...and loved it. I think the author did a great job with the character Col Elizabeth Schaffer. She is tough as nails, strong capable, doesn't take any shit from anyone. Plus she stands toe to toe with the Captain.

This book is 30 years old, and you can scream Mary Sue all you want but to have her husband as the insecure spouse wa
J.D.
oh, last of Bantam Books ST novels. Somehow it's one of rare ST books I didn't want to come to light... I hated it. Simply put, no stars.
Michelle Spencer Davidson
Is it possible to give negative stars? Do not read this book. It will damage your brain.
Joe Davoust
This book reads like an episode of the animated series. Lots of crazy alien ambassadors that special effects crews of a the sixties live action series couldn't make. Well written and if you like the TV show, you'll like this book.
Troy Beals
Excellent book. Not as dark and morbid as the title implies. One problem is there is a relationship issue between one of the main characters and her husband that I found unnecessary.
Bev
Just for the record...my edition is ISBN: 0553246372; published by Bantam in 1984. However, whoever entered that edition into GoodReads screwed up the entry.
Charles
A good one. My copy has a much better cover, an hourglass with the Enterprise inside and Death looking on from the background.
Randy
Decent novel involving plant spores that rob you of dreaming.
colleen
read 07.22.85
Troy
Troy marked it as to-read
May 04, 2015
Stacey
Stacey marked it as to-read
Apr 24, 2015
Corey
Corey marked it as to-read
Apr 21, 2015
Christopher A Flores
Christopher A Flores marked it as to-read
Apr 17, 2015
Pat
Pat added it
Mar 30, 2015
Caprice Procarione
Caprice Procarione marked it as to-read
Mar 27, 2015
Jennifer Eicher
Jennifer Eicher marked it as to-read
Mar 17, 2015
Melissa
Melissa is currently reading it
Mar 15, 2015
Robert
Robert marked it as to-read
Mar 12, 2015
Hayley Swanson
Hayley Swanson marked it as to-read
Feb 22, 2015
Mark
Mark added it
Feb 21, 2015
  • World Without End (Star Trek Adventures, #10)
  • The Starless World (Star Trek Adventures, #8)
  • The Galactic Whirlpool (Star Trek Adventures, #14)
  • Perry's Planet (Star Trek Adventures, #13)
  • Trek To Madworld (Star Trek Adventures, #9)
  • The Price of the Phoenix (Star Trek Adventures, #4)
  • The Klingon Gambit
  • Ghost-Walker
  • The Covenant of the Crown
  • A Flag Full of Stars (Star Trek: The Lost Years, #2)
  • The Trellisane Confrontation
  • Legacy
  • The Fearful Summons
  • Rules of Engagement
  • Spock, Messiah! (Star Trek Adventures, #3)
  • Heart of the Sun
  • Shadow Lord
  • The Rift

Star Trek Adventures (1 - 10 of 15 books)
  • Spock Must Die! (Star Trek Adventures, #1)
  • Star Trek: The New Voyages (Star Trek Adventures, #2)
  • Spock, Messiah! (Star Trek Adventures, #3)
  • The Price of the Phoenix (Star Trek Adventures, #4)
  • Planet of Judgment (Star Trek Adventures, #5)
  • Star Trek: The New Voyages, 2 (Star Trek Adventures, #6)
  • Vulcan! (Star Trek Adventures, #7)
  • The Starless World (Star Trek Adventures, #8)
  • Trek To Madworld (Star Trek Adventures, #9)
  • World Without End (Star Trek Adventures, #10)
Vulcan! (Star Trek Adventures, #7) Witchdame Birthright (Laser Books 14) Ice Prison (Laser Books, #38) Painting the Roses Red