Start by marking “Angelic Hellfire” as Want to Read:
Angelic Hellfire

Angelic Hellfire

3.5  ·  Rating Details ·  2 Ratings  ·  1 Review
Angelic Hellfire is a coming-of-age story focusing on Aaliyah, a young woman who ran away from home when she was a teenager. She lives in the worst part of town but always dreams of a better day and an unlikely encounter with a mysterious stranger gives her the final push she needs to rebuild her life.

Tormented by personal demons she embarks on a fantastic journey striving
Published October 26th 2012

To ask other readers questions about Angelic Hellfire, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Angelic Hellfire

Meghan
Aug 02, 2013 Meghan rated it liked it
There were parts of this book that I loved ... and parts of this book that I loathed. I am totally ... overloaded. It's like the book hit on every genre possible.

I get the main character. I see where she comes from on a lot of things and I have felt that way before, but the angst *rolls eyes* oh Jeez.

Up until she "runs away" the second time, it's just drags on and on. Reading ten pages felt like reading much much more. At 80% through, I was still unsure of whether I liked the book or not. To b
Jason Jones
Jason Jones rated it really liked it
Apr 12, 2013
Ladyhawk
Ladyhawk marked it as to-read
May 04, 2013
J.C.
J.C. marked it as to-read
May 06, 2013
Nmirz Reisch
Nmirz Reisch marked it as to-read
May 11, 2013
Andy Elliott
Andy Elliott marked it as to-read
May 17, 2013
Brian Deegan
Brian Deegan marked it as to-read
Jun 02, 2013
Carla Acheson
Carla Acheson marked it as to-read
Jun 22, 2013
Abigail Young
Abigail Young marked it as to-read
Oct 30, 2015
Greetings,

I'm Robert D. Spake and I live in Southampton, England. I'm an author looking to share my work at the moment. I've lived in England most of my life but I've been lucky enough to have the opportunity to travel, which included a period where I lived in America and worked at Disneyworld.

I have an eclectic taste in almost everything and this is reflected in my writing - my aim is to write a
More about Robert D. Spake...