Start by marking “35 Italian Recipes for your Slow Cooker” as Want to Read:
35 Italian Recipes for your Slow Cooker

35 Italian Recipes for your Slow Cooker

Are you looking for Italian Cooking Ideas?

If you are trying to find a variety of Italian dishes to try this might be the cookbook for you. Using a slow cooker to prepare your meal will help make preparing delicious Italian food recipes much easier.

This book is all about Italian Cuisine. There are 35 different Italian recipes to choose from in this edition, I am sure you wi
Published October 31st 2012 by Amazon Digital Services, Inc.

To ask other readers questions about 35 Italian Recipes for your Slow Cooker, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about 35 Italian Recipes for your Slow Cooker

Italo Italophiles
Aug 20, 2014 Italo Italophiles rated it really liked it
Pamela Kazmierczak is a prolific cookbook writer. This e-book from her collection offers 35 Italian Recipes For Your Slow Cooker, with the subtitle Fabulous Italian Meals and Italian Cuisine. The book is the first volume in her The Slow Cooker Meals And Crock Pot Recipes Collection. It is roughly 79 pages long.

The writer reinterprets traditional Italian dishes for the slow cooker/crock pot. I think the soups and stews work the best. I doubt, however, that the pasta holds up well after 5 hours of
Julie Barrett
Feb 03, 2014 Julie Barrett rated it liked it
35 Italian Recipes For Your Slow Cooker - Fabulous Italian Meals and Italian Cuisine (The Slow Cooker Meals And Crock Pot Recipes Collection)
No pictures and no nutritional information. Some of the recipes to cook in your slow cooker are very intense and would take some time to prepare, a few are easy.
I think I could substitute some ingredients to make the meal more healthy but Italians don't concern themselves with that. This might be the once a month meal for us.

Sabine Reynolds
Jan 05, 2014 Sabine Reynolds rated it liked it
Very easy recipes

There are several recipes in this book I would try, and I am sure my family would enjoy them. I know today's cooks need fast, simple dinner preps, but I believe that some of these recipes could add a few more ingredients and one or two more steps. I would definitely look at other recipes by this author.
Christina
Nov 20, 2014 Christina rated it it was amazing
Wonderful

Many great recipients to choose from. Great compilation of easy, one pot recipes for the whole family to enjoy. if you love pasta and other Italian foods this is the cook book for you!
Laurie Kirkland
Nov 30, 2013 Laurie Kirkland rated it it was amazing
Easy recipes, few ingredients

I haven't even made one recipe yet but know enough about cooking that I will try nearly all of these. can not wait to get home from the store with my I ingredients.
Alice Followill
Nov 29, 2015 Alice Followill rated it it was amazing
Thats Italian

Thus is a great cookbook and some very good recipes. I read other cookbooks from this author and they are good as well.
Meridee
Meridee rated it liked it
Apr 09, 2013
Bill Sullivan
Bill Sullivan rated it liked it
May 25, 2014
Samm Serrinnitty
Samm Serrinnitty rated it it was amazing
Oct 11, 2014
Helena Squier
Helena Squier rated it it was ok
Jul 22, 2015
Stacie
Stacie rated it liked it
Aug 30, 2014
Cynthia Paulsen
Cynthia Paulsen rated it liked it
Dec 15, 2013
Deanne Quarrie
Deanne Quarrie rated it really liked it
Aug 15, 2014
Karen Brown
Karen Brown rated it liked it
Dec 29, 2014
Jacci Runyan
Jacci Runyan rated it it was amazing
Aug 23, 2014
susan maticiw
susan maticiw rated it really liked it
Apr 23, 2016
Debbe Swafford
Debbe Swafford rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2015
kenny webb
kenny webb rated it liked it
Jan 02, 2014
Stephanie
Stephanie rated it it was amazing
Nov 23, 2014
Deidre
Deidre rated it it was amazing
Jan 25, 2014
Lou Shilton
Lou Shilton rated it did not like it
Mar 17, 2014
Joan
Joan rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2015
Brad
Brad rated it liked it
Sep 13, 2016
Judy Zorzi
Judy Zorzi rated it liked it
Jan 04, 2014
Nikki Marie
Nikki Marie rated it did not like it
Apr 08, 2015
Ruth Consla
Ruth Consla rated it it was ok
Jan 08, 2014
Kristi Richardson
Kristi Richardson rated it liked it
Apr 21, 2014
Tammy E. Hanvey
Tammy E. Hanvey rated it really liked it
Jan 03, 2014
Tash
Tash rated it did not like it
Aug 09, 2014
Jennifer Elliott
Jennifer Elliott rated it it was ok
Apr 21, 2016
Hello Everyone! My name is Pamela Kazmierczak and I am an author of several nonfiction books.

The majority of my books are cookbooks, as I love to cook for my husband and my two children, and I wanted to share the recipes with other busy people out there. I also publish other non fiction books about topics that interest me as well.
More about Pamela Kazmierczak...