Start by marking “Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Vol. 2” as Want to Read:
Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Vol. 2

Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Vol. 2 (Kingdom Hearts #3-4)

Sora, a young boy who lives a peaceful life on his tropical island home, is set adrift when a horrible storm wrecks the world he loves and separates him from his friends, Riku and Kairi. In another world, the Disney castle is in chaos when King Mickey goes missing, and it's up to Donald, the court magician, and Goofy, the captain of the army, to find their king. When both ...more
Published May 28th 2013 by Yen Press

To ask other readers questions about Kingdom Hearts, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Kingdom Hearts

Ronyell
After reading the first volume of “Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix,” I just had to check out the second volume of this fantastic manga series! Behold, I had finally managed to read the second volume of “Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix” and man was this volume just as brilliant and exciting as the first volume!

In this volume, Sora and his new friends Donald and Goofy continue to search for King Mickey and Riku and they ended up going to more new worlds! They meet up with Pinocchio and his father in the belly
Tammy
Feb 14, 2015 Tammy rated it it was amazing
Brilliant as always! Such a wondrous escape from reality! It makes me want to play the game again and again...I lived every moment of it....This book will always remain in my library <3
Kami
Mar 31, 2014 Kami rated it liked it
- Why do these read from left to right? They should read the other way!

- These follow the video game pretty well. There are a couple of worlds missing though, and I wish they had included everything.

- I love seeing Final Fantasy characters mixed with Disney characters! So brilliant!!

- The story is a bit confusing. I wish they explained things better.

- I like how some of the panels overlap. Some of pages are crazy organized chaos.

- Reading these makes me want to play the game again.

- Seeing Goofy
Lauren Jones
Jul 15, 2015 Lauren Jones rated it it was amazing
This volume skipped a few worlds but I guess that's okay, still loved it. Got choked up at the end like I always do!
Mizumi
Nov 06, 2013 Mizumi rated it it was amazing
Shelves: books-i-own, manga
Omigosh the art is adorable ahh. I love these volumes.
As I've been in a Kingdom Hearts kind of mood these past couple of, eh, months (years?), I'll be rambling a bit below in the spoilers section. Feel free to ignore as it's not a proper review, just me comparing things to the game and general comments and generally not making a lot of sense out of context.

This second volume wraps up the Final Mix version of the Kingdom Hearts 1 manga adaptation - pretty big volumes to fit in the original five,
Spira-Virgo
Adaptions are a hard subjects that a few may agree and disagree.

For a long time since the dawn of cinema, many books and novels and other books such as comic books, graphic novels have all being adapted to the big screen. Like all adaptions some are successful while other are completely disappointment of the production. The big problem of adapting something may it be into television, movies, video games, comic books and what else is, how much concept, characters, story can be brought over into
Heather
Feb 02, 2016 Heather rated it it was amazing
Part two of Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix Volume 1, this follows Sora, Donald, and Goofy through worlds like Atlantica, Neverland, Monstro, and even Hollow Bastian as they look for King Mickey, Kairi, and Riku. But is Riku okay, or is the darkness on its way to swallowing him up?

There is also a cute little blurb in here about the worlds' characters--little comic strips, as you will. A great read and final chapter of this adventure based off the game of the same name. But there's much more to come.
Peter Stock
Mar 16, 2016 Peter Stock rated it it was amazing
Recommends it for: Kingdom Hearts Fans
Shelves: 5-stars, owned
Rating: 4.85

Great conclusion to the first series of Kingdom Hearts manga. Compared to the first one this has better humor and more heartfelt moments. This is a great pickup for someone who loves Kingdom Hearts and wants a quick, light read. Also, if you're like me and you forgot half the story and the things you remember only end up confusing you more, then reading this will help you better understand this convoluted masterpiece.
Nazish Ahmed (Nazish Reads)
Now I want to play the games even more. And I need the Chain of Memories and Kingdom Hearts 2 manga volumes, but my libraries don't have them and I don't see them in my local bookstores either. I don't feel like buying from online for a while either.

Full review soon to come.

My book blog: nazishreads.net
My twitter account: @NazishTVDSwift
My Instagram accounts: @nazishreads, @nrcharmed01, and @nrdisney
And I also have a facebook fan page for my blog.
Diana Lynn
Aug 18, 2016 Diana Lynn rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
Some small differences and extras (including a Winnie the Pooh extra), but nothing extremely different from the original volumes. I would say this one is the better buy because it does add a few things and for a die hard fan, even the smallest additions are good. I love KH and, though game 1 is a small story in comparison with the others, it was the beginning. It was where my love for the characters stemmed from and I'm happy to read it again and again.
Frida
Oct 10, 2015 Frida rated it really liked it
Shelves: manga
I like Shiro Amano's art style, and the manga adaption of the Kingdom Hearts game keeps accuracy with added quirkiness. An over-all amusing read, and the comic strips are gold. It brings a little extra about the characters that you don't see in the game. Also if you love Kingdom Hearts but aren't able to play the games (like me during my childhood) the manga is a fun way to get to know what happens and experience the story anyway.
B
Apr 19, 2014 B rated it liked it
Shelves: westend, borrowed
The problem with this is the author is not interested in showing the action sequences. And then had to rush the climax of the story. The art tells the story pretty well, but I think they probably should have made a similar story rather than tried to tell the story of a videogame without battles.
Brittany
Jun 29, 2014 Brittany rated it liked it
Shelves: manga-comics
Just like with the first one it was a quick easy read. Nothing that extraordinary about it, but I enjoyed it.
Delora Hilleary
Delora Hilleary rated it liked it
Jan 30, 2016
Edith
Edith rated it liked it
Jul 02, 2015
Heba
Heba rated it it was amazing
Aug 11, 2015
CycoBlaze
CycoBlaze rated it liked it
Jan 24, 2016
Mario Daniel
Mario Daniel rated it it was amazing
Dec 18, 2013
Aly Mcbeall
Aly Mcbeall rated it really liked it
Jul 28, 2016
Angeline
Angeline rated it really liked it
Nov 30, 2015
Jahnsi
Jahnsi rated it it was amazing
Jul 23, 2013
Shana
Shana rated it it was amazing
Aug 19, 2014
Virvatuli
Virvatuli rated it it was amazing
Oct 31, 2016
Amanda
Amanda rated it liked it
Feb 11, 2015
Dev
Dev rated it it was amazing
Nov 09, 2015
Samantha
Samantha rated it it was amazing
Feb 12, 2015
Clay
Clay rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2016
Hayley
Hayley rated it it was amazing
Jan 28, 2015
Lazy
Lazy rated it it was amazing
Jul 03, 2016
Natalie
Natalie rated it really liked it
Mar 06, 2016
« previous 1 3 4 5 6 next »
  • 六花の勇者 (Rokka no Yuusha, #1)
  • Zodiac Starforce #1
  • Darth Vader #9
  • Amanda Hocking S the Hollows: A Hollowland Graphic Novel
  • Ultraman, Vol. 1
  • Chrno Crusade, Vol. 4 (Chrno Crusade, #4)
  • Spider-Gwen #4
  • Black Canary #1
  • Tokyo Ghost #1
  • The Sentinel
  • Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, Vol. 8 (Pretty Soldier Sailor Moon Renewal Editions, #8)
  • The Throne of Fire: The Graphic Novel  (The Kane Chronicles: The Graphic Novels, #2)
  • Homestuck Book One
  • Legacy of Secrets (Kingdom Keepers: The Return, #2)
  • Queen Alice (Shards of the Glass Slipper, #2)
Shiro Amano (天野 シロ, born January 4, 1976) is a Japanese manga artist who has worked on several projects, including his adaptation on the popular Kingdom Hearts series.
More about Shiro Amano...

Kingdom Hearts (7 books)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 1 (Kingdom Hearts, #1)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 2 (Kingdom Hearts, #2)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 3 (Kingdom Hearts, #3)
  • Kingdom Hearts, Vol. 4 (Kingdom Hearts, #4)
  • Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. Tomo 2
  • Kingdom Hearts FinalMix. Tomo 3 (Final Mix, #3)