Start by marking “Peek-A-Boo, I See Who?: A Bible Guess-Who Book [With CD]” as Want to Read:
Peek-A-Boo, I See Who?: A Bible Guess-Who Book [With CD]

Peek-A-Boo, I See Who?: A Bible Guess-Who Book [With CD]

4.33 of 5 stars 4.33  ·  rating details  ·  3 ratings  ·  3 reviews
The youngest readers will delight in trying to guess which Bible character is peeking behind the fold-out pages in this charming guessing-game board book. Best-selling children's author Stephen Elkins' delightful rhyme and accompanying CD filled with popular sing-along music helps little ones learn more about some of God's great people.

Features:

Each spread has the themed v
Board Books, 16 pages
Published August 7th 2007 by Thomas Nelson Publishers

To ask other readers questions about Peek-A-Boo, I See Who?, please sign up.

Be the first to ask a question about Peek-A-Boo, I See Who?

Julie
Mar 18, 2009 Julie added it
Shelves: picture-books, 2009
At first I thought this looked like a great book to buy for my nieces and nephews, and then I read it. It says it is a "Bible Guess-who Book", which should have warned me, but alas, it did not. I understand that Bible stories are used to teach children about God, but come on! This book is ridiculous. Here is a little passage: "Lions here and lions there, all around this man of prayer. Trusting God he prays therein a dark and scary lion's den. Peek-a-boo, I see who? (Lift the flap) Peek-a-boo Dan ...more
Mandy
Summary:
A good introduction to teach young children about some major and influential characters of the Bible by having them guess the characters a rhyming riddle shares.
Amanda
Very cute and appropriate for 2 yrs up through preschool for teaching the names of important figures from the Bible.
100 Bible Stories, 100 Bible Songs with CD Read-n-See DVD Bible: Narrated by: Max Lucado, Joni Erickson Tada, Twila Paris, Rebecca St. James, Roy Clark & Others Bible Stories that End with a Hug! The Jesus Book: The Who, What, Where, When, and Why Book about Jesus Heaven: What's It Like? How Do We Get There?